WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW? REVIEW IT IN TWO SENTENCES OR LESS!

WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW? REVIEW IT IN TWO SENTENCES OR LESS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lMfcpXMSUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The world stops and people fight demons with demons and coolness factor.

Mass effect 3: why?

CK2 SIR!
SO FAR I'VE BEEN HAVING FUN, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT WILL GET A LITTLE ONE-SIDED. IT'S FUN TO THINK ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOUR RULERS ARE, SIR!

I mean Persona btw

NAPOLEON: TOTAL WAR SIR

I JUST STARTED IT, BATTLES SEEM A BIT BORING AND THE UI IS A BIT CONFUSING ABOUT SOME THINGS. BUT BOTH OF THOSE MIGHT JUST BE ME BEING A SHITTER

DISHONORED, SIR. IT'S GREAT SIR BUT IT'S WAY TOO FUCKING EASY SIR.

>drill sergeant doesn't even have a Cred Forums pass
...Looks like you're outranked?

Budget cuts
Teleport to move, throw knives to progress. Pretty dang fun, sire.

BORDERLANDS 2, SIR
FIRST TIME PLAYING IT AND I LOVE THE GUNZERKER ALREADY, SIR!

SUCK MY DICK SIR, I BET YOU'D LIKE THAT.

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE SIR

SIR, THE GAME IS FLAWED BUT GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME! AND WHILE IT WILL NEVER BE A TRUE TES GAME, IT HAS BECOME A VERY COMPETENT MMO IN THE ELDER SCROLLS UNIVERSE!

It used to be foreign guys, conga lines and cool guns.
Now it's matchmaking, hat economy, faggots who came from Overwatch but STILL can't into teamwork, and conga lines

youtu.be/1lMfcpXMSUo

PATH OF EXILE SIR!
YOU STACK LIFE AND MORE LIFE AND SOME MORE LIFE, THEN YOU SWITCH TO ENERGY SHIELD BECAUSE YOU REALIZE LIFE SHIT, ALSO MELEE IS SHIT.
IT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE AN ARPG SIR!

Star Wars TOR, sir

Fuckload of paywalls, but I can still enjoy the game. It's not as bad as Cred Forums says it is, sir

ROCKET LEAGUE SIR

IT'S FUCKING AWESOME BECAUSE I'M GETTING GOOD AT AERIALS AND SHITTING ON NOOBS. MAYBE I'LL MAKE IT OUT OF CHALLENGER SOON

WaW on Xbox One: fucking amazing

OVERWATCH, SIR!
IT'S GREAT IN GROUPS, SIR!
TERRIBLE ALONE, SIR!

GOD EATER SIR
ITS MH BUT GOOD, SIR

FIRE EMBLEM FATES SIR
KAGERO IS BEST GIRL SIR

is it really? I'm itching for another multiplayer game but it looks like MH except you just spam buttons on the controller?

BASTION SIR!
SECOND PLAYTHROUGH SIR!
SOUNDTRACK MAKES ME CUM SIR!

He said review not summarize

Wait, it's backwards compatible now?

Super Smash Bros for 3DS. It's fun.

>Sonic Unleashed
While replaying it, I find that it is nowhere near as bad as people claim. The only issues are when QTE shit pops up (which was common during the time it came out), the night battle music interrupting the actual stage music, and the final boss.

TETRIS SIR
IT IS A TIMELESS CLASSIC THAT NEVER GETS OLD AND ONCE YOU GET GOOD AT IT IT'S A GOOD STRESS RELIEF

gta san andreas. ten out of ten, nigger.

HAVE YOU TRIED PLAYING THE GAME STEALTHILY AND NOT RUN AND GUN AROUND LIKE SOME KIND OF REDNECK WHO'S JUST BEEN TOLD QUEER HUNTING SEASON IS OPEN, MAGGOT?

EVERSPACE, SIR
It is everything that No Man's Sky wasn't.

Dead by Daylight

Survivor Main pissing off Killers 24/7 with infinite jukes.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ strat

WOLFENSTEIN THE OLD BLOOD
ITS OKAY BUT I'M GLAD IT'S A SHORT GAME, I HAD ENOUGH WITH THE NEW ORDER

People getting lost in the woods and trying to get out alive from a place, running away from a killer

DEX: ENCHANCED EDITION SIR!
THE GAME IS A CONFUSING MIX OF GOOD/BAD BUT ITS QUITE ENJOYABLE ANYWAY SIR!

WORLD OF WARCRAFT SIR
IT'S WORLD OF WARCRAFT SIR I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF, I WISH I COULD PLAY GOOD RPGS INSTEAD

I LIKE FIGHTING THE BIG ENEMIES IN THIS GAME, SIR. BUT THESE GODDAMN WOLVES ARE ANNOYING ME QUITE BADLY.

you play as roided out men who kill humanoid monsters. your gun has a chainsaw on it to.

fallout new vegas. it's buggy garbage, but love it anyway.

BATTLEBORN, SIR!
I FEEL LIKE A BADASS, SIR!

Dark Souls 2.

Fixes the inintentional mistakes of the first while making a whole bunch of new ones by design.

GALGUN 2, SIR!

IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD BUT I CAN'T FAP TO IT, SIR!

SIR YES SIR

PLAYING DEAD RISING HAS REMINDED ME THAT IT IS THE QUINTESSENTIAL "JAPANESE" GAME

WITH ITS HEAVY FOCUS ON NEW GAME PLUS, ALTERNATE ENDINGS AND WACKY OVER THE TOP CORNY HUMOR THAT TAKES IT SELF SERIOUSLY I FEEL AS IF DEAD RISING DESERVES A SOLID 9/10 WITH THE ONLY FLAW BEING THE LEDGE SURVIVORS MUST CLIMB TO ENSURE THEY ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET TO THE SAFEROOM SIR

Destiny.

Better get some friends.
Oh shit more DLC.

>"...and from now on the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir" -Hartman's opening monologue

>People end their posts with "sir" but don't start with it

Looks like this whole unit is in a world of shit.

Dont just listen to me, i find MH to be incredibly boring.

Short swords are all about button mashing in the area of a weak spot. The other weapons are more about making sure every hit connects to the weak spot by turning around between every swing.

The guns are fun and so are the bullets.

Movement is really fast and dashing to dodge is fun.

using items doesnt makes your character do a retarded YATTA pose for 5 seconds while a fucking leviathan is charging you.

Movind around the stage doesnt takes minutes, you dont have to find the target, you know where it is at all time.

MH has deeper weapon in term of moveset, but thats about it really. GE is better in every other way, but I havent played the more recent MHs

Super Hexagon:Seems easy but it's way harder.Also fun and addictive

Too busy watching new Plinkett video

Half Life: after replaying it years later it still feels good to play. feels like home.

UNTERALTERBACH, SIR! THE MUSIC AND ART ARE BOTH REALLY GOOD, SIR! I'M NOT GERMAN SO I DON'T GET A FAIR BIT OF THE HUMOR THOUGH, SIR!

DISHONORED DLCs SIR.IT'S A PRETTY GOOD STEALTH GAME,SIR.

You may want to look into toukiden too. Slower than GE, but still better than MH imo

HATRED SIR!

IT'S FUN, BUT I KEEP DYING BECAUSE

THE BLOOM AND LENSE FLARES ARE TAKING UP HALF MY SCREEN, SIR!

Rise of the Tomb Raider
It's..alright. Like the first one.

Volvox. simple mechanics, but the level design gets really cool. best puzzle game I've played after SpaceChem.

WoW: LEGION
ITS SHIT
BUT ITS ALL I HAVE

The Pre Sequel.
It's okay, but nothing special. Still having fun.

Odin Sphere
It's a pretty good game but nothing special.

League no bully
It's fucking awful but I can't stop playing. Also finally getting gud

I feel bad about you user.You knew before you waste your money that this game was bad

FORZA HORIZON 3
IT'S OUTRUN AND TOKYO XTREME RACER MIXED WITH FORZA AND BURNOUT IN A FESTIVAL ATMOSPHERE. GREAT GAME BUT RUNS LIKE SHIT ON ALL SYSTEMS.

Deus ex mankind divided
I like my great graphics over my shit story.

I had country. Now it's gone.

THIS IS MY GAME
THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

>Persona 3
Having a blast.
The rare shadows are too rare!

>DOOM
It builds off of what made the original 2 classics while being its own thing at the same time. Texture pop in and choppy animations show it's a Bethesda product.
8/10 RIP AND TEAR

>FTL Faster Than Light
Fight other space ships on your path to link up with a devastated space Federation on it's last legs.
It focuses on managing crew, systems, and targetting with the weapons and scrap you have, to cripple enemy ships and either destroy or capture them.

>Ghost Recon
It's juss like what we do everyday, Sarge. Kill Russians in ARMA-lite before ARMA existed.

>Brogue
Expect to splat, but keep coming back. Don't play dumb. SIR!

Just beat Bioshock again. Game kind of sucks after Hephaestus.

BIOSHOCK 2 REMASTER.
SHITS FANTASTIC. GETS MY DICK HARD.

>Drill Sargent
THAT'S A DRILL INSTRUCTOR

sorry. Leaving for Parris Island in 23 days so I have to be on autism alert,

I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM SIR
JUST PLAYED THROUGH GORRISTER'S SCENARIO
WEIRD AS FUCK. I FUCKED EVERYTHING UP SIR

>Wow
>It sucks.