Hey, Cred Forums. How was your day? Did you play video games? Did you have fun? :3

Hey, Cred Forums. How was your day? Did you play video games? Did you have fun? :3

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45550
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just woke up.

Oh. Well are you going to play video games today? I hope you'll have a great day, user!

I had a shit day but I played some touhou
So it was even worse

Fuck off you retarded niggerfaggot

Tried to hang myself but I cant tie a knot so I'm going to bed.

Played some D&D for a few hours and I might play some Thief now.

Wait, does this help?

I went to a convention/gaming expo and got to meet Nathan Fillion. It was pretty good.

Fucking terminate your life.

Fucking Ausfags

I hate these disingenuous "oooh i so happy how was your day Cred Forums?" threads. FUCK OFF

I started up a new character in BB but I'm not terribly enjoying it. My last one was a glorious ayyy and it was wonderful. I've tried Skill twice but I just fucking hate skill weapons that aren't called Church Pick.

I'm debating between going STR/Arcane for WHEEL fun, or trying my first blood tinge build.

I've also dug through my old games for some shit I haven't played at all, and I may start up Megaman Network Transmission.

My PS4 started having that apparently common issue that makes it randomly eject disks while I'm playing. I'm pissed off. Couldn't they just make BUTTONS instead of those ultra-sensitive things nobody ever asked for?

meh
yes
yes

im putting off playing divinity 2 because thats where my life is at this point; procrastinating from playing video games

Average Sunday, spending at home all day in front of my PC relaxing waiting for the inevitable time of going to sleep and waking up for work.

Dead by Daylight all day long.

No, people are dicks in that game.

Here, have a ⭐

Anyone know a fun online game I can play with my girlfriend? She's in Canada visiting her family atm. I was hoping Overcooked, but that's local only.

I'm starting up a new game of Harvest Moon. I haven't played it in years. Should be fun.

>wake up
>go to work
>suffer
>go home
>suffer because I fall for the hurr durr do not upgrade to w10 meme so I can't play forza h 3
>play fifa 17 and suffer cause everyone beats me

Pretty busy weekend. Went to a wedding last night, went to D&D today. I took tomorrow off, so now I'm just chilling out with some mead and mix nuts/fruit, playing some WoW.

Pic related is a stingy bitch who won't give me a tabard.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM WHILE Cred Forums IS LITERALLY DYING!

>implying it is not dead already for years

Played far cry 4 a while

Spent my day with Smooth Doom and played through Doom 2 while listening to Iron Maiden.
Highly recommend
forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45550

I'm enjoying my time with DQ7 and all but fuck this beacon dungeon, I had to come here 4 fucking times.
Thanks for asking.