Is Contrarian-Core a thing?

Is Contrarian-Core a thing?

Obviously.
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpeg

Most of those are at least decent though.

Just because it's not GOTYAY doesn't means it's TORTANIC either.

>sticker star
>federation force
>people pretend to like
nobody liked those shitty games except for that underaged nintendrone cody

Contrarian effect is the only true cancer. It's okay to play bad games. It's even okay if you end up liking it. The problem is when a person only plays and enjoys bad games, because it means they're either unaware of the alternatives (normie) or doing so to be 'alternative' (Cred Forums)

Yeah, just look at any dark souls thread, apparently DS2 is the best one now

You should replace Dark Souls with Halo: Reach, it's more acurate

There's a difference between enjoying subpar games and acknowledging that there are better games in the series their from, and from flat-out saying the shit games are better.

Anybody who genuinely believes Sticker Star, Other M or Dark Souls 2 are better than their predecessors are stupid and wrong.

>DmC
>DS2
Neither of these were bad

I genuinely did not know that FF even came out.

Key word is DaS2, silly billy.

They're 6/10 at-best. The problem is that people who defend these games will literally just lie for no reason. Recently the worst ones have been StarFox Zero fags who will say the controls aren't an issue and the game exceeds 64 and Assault in quality. Matter of fact they mostly just shit on Assault.

Dark Souls 2 is fine though
Worse than the other Souls games sure but still fun

People have been shitting on Assault long before StarFox Zero came out.

I don't think Other M is better than any Metroid (not counting Federation Force) but it's enjoyable if you ignore what they did to Samus.

nah, everybody except for the PvP autists agrees that DS2 was the worst one

The thing that gets me is that, sure, Assault's not great, but it's not the piece of shit everyone makes it out to be. It's a truly decent game that has some issues (particularly that Aparoid home-base ground segment, holy fuck it's terrible) but the on-rails and ARM segments are fun. Story is a nice change of pace too.

Anyone suggesting Zero's better is a lunatic. Zero is as close to shit-tier I've ever seen from an official Nintendo developer.

I thought it was a fucking abomination on pretty much every level. I don't know how anybody could even enjoy it, but more power to ya, I guess. As long as you're not arguing that its better than Prime I have no quandries with you.

ds2:sotfs was great, vanilla was trash though

Federation force was MASSIVE success and probably the top selling t Nintendo game this year, you're contrarians if your thought it waz bad
Stay mad

Just replace DS2 with FFXIII

>0.02m units
user I know you're trolling but I legitimately worry about Metroid's future after that.

No one pretends to like Federation Force or DMC.

Sure you might get someone who thought the story was the only problem with Other M, but that is rare.

Do either of you have market data for that? I would like to see how well/badly the game did myself.

But Cred Forums has the highest concentration of contrarians

>VaGinaChartz
Game sold millions, deal with it

nothing official, but VGchartz lists it as 0.02m units. No one releases the sales numbers for flops because it looks worse than just saying "it did poorly".

>there are people who legitimately think dark souls 2 is a bad game

it ain't a good game.

>WE LIKE DS2 WE SWEAR
>i-i-i-its g-g-g-goood......

This fucking thread cracked me up
You cucks are hilarious, please never stop having shitty opinions

And they are right

>there are people who legitimately think dark souls 2 is the best game in the series

Or maybe I just liked the game and don't want to lie about my tastes just to earn "gamer cred" here?

>Your ass
Your source isn't that much better, if I'm to be truthful.

contrarian-core is just bad taste

I agree that it's not a bad game but it's "bad" compared to demon, DS1, DS3 and BB.

>My opinion is fact.

>tfw platniumed DS2 and fully enjoyed it

Keep being retarded though

Except there's plenty of good reasons why someone would like reach let alone consider it the best. Halo 4 is the shit Halo.

WHAT? ITS OUT?????

Why can't people just like games. Why is it your job to tell someone they're not allowed to enjoy a game?

Pretty much this. DSII was the first souls game I complete the trophies on. Interacting with the community was way more fun, and the armor sets had way more variety.

There's a difference between enjoying a game and a game being good. People generally come to this Mongolian tapestry weaving board to talk about whether games are good or not.

As a classic Star Fox fan, I can say without hesitation that Star Fox Zero is one hundred thousand times the game that piece of rancid garbage Assault could ever pretend to be. Consider lobotomizing yourself.

Or about personal experiences with a game?
Not every discussion here should boil down to "it's good" or "it's shit"

Literally impossible. There are weird people who have terrible taste, but you can't delude yourself into loving something you don't enjoy.

Dark souls 2 and Devil my cry were great. not sure aboot ther others, never played them

Dark souls 2 really isn't terrible though

Well ideally it should be "I think this game is good because of this" or "this game isn't very good due to that", alongside people talking about said personal experiences and fun things they had. But this is Cred Forums so if you like something I don't like you should go fuck yourself.

>The problem is that people who defend these games will literally just lie for no reason.
You must be new here.