Reminder that you have to 100% the game to get it out of your backlog

Reminder that you have to 100% the game to get it out of your backlog
Just getting through the title doesn't mean anything and you are just lying to yourself.

>this excites the American

Don't you ever fucking say that.

fuck off

You can't force your patriarchal standard of video game completion on me shitlord.

Do I have to make every possible combination of moves at any given spot of the map too?

OMG LE THICC XDXDXD!!!!!

What happens when I finally clear my backlog?

how poor do you have to be to milk a game until it's not fun anymore lol

This. I'm wagecucked and killing myself slowly with alcohol. If I 100%'d every game I played before moving on, I'd never even get halfway through it.

Has anyone give her enough patreon shit for her to give you the "private session"shit? It's way cheaper than Nigri or Allison Rapp lol

Yup

Fun fact: If you don't find the woman in the OP sexually attractive, you're a fag!

You transcend beyond space and time and achieve CHIM

shut up console fag. you don't even have enough games to have a backlog

You unlock the swimsuit costume and one extra game that's harder than all the other games.

Who the fuck are you to tell me when I've finished a game? Fuck off, autismo.

Give me a name and I'll do it right now. I'm rich and lonely.

100% completing a game leaves me with an empty feeling cause there's no point in playing the game again. I finished new doom and 100% it on my first run and the multiplayer is shit so there was no point in going back and I had the feeling creep up on me as I was fighting the spider demon cause I knew that was the end of the game and I hadn't missed any of the collectibles.

Hey there, thread. I'm here to tell you that OP is a fag and that you don't need to 100% shit to clear it. You just play it until you feel you've got your money's worth and all is right with the world.

Momokun.

If you're a boss, that means you're an enemy. Fuck off. Ooo

My personal rule has been to give games at least one to two hours. If they won't really impress me in that time, then fuck it, it's probably not worth the time and effort. Generally if the game is fun during that first couple of hours, it'll keep fun for me till the end.

Life is too short to waste time on media that you don't enjoy.

I know. That's why it takes me awhile to work through it.

>Having a backlog

>Those few games that start fun but turn out shitty halfway through
>Those few games that never manage to be more than somewhat amusing but never bad enough to quit, so you play the whole thing and regret it after

>backlog
>feeling obligated to play games you don't care about

what's the point of doing this? why treat video games like shows and movies? shallow shit that you'll experience once and never care about again

Nah, daddy-o. I'm the boss of backlogs. I'm here to help you get to the end, because when you get to there, there's new games to begin again.

Now your number is 23. Go play the 23rd game in your Steam list that you haven't played before.

On it. How should I deliver the information on what goes with the private meet up? It's only 200 so I'm sure nothing exciting will happen.

GODAMNIT OP YOUR GONNA MAKE ME LOSE NOFAP FUCK YOU

Because that is what most video games have become

isn't this the bitch who got triggered by /cgl/ and got her nudes leaked?

>her nudes leaked
wait what

Tell your dad I said hi.