Can we all go fill up the OverWatch forums with pleads to nerf this piggy?

Can we all go fill up the OverWatch forums with pleads to nerf this piggy?
Because apparently the forums are the only thing blizzard cares about.

No, I like him.

First we need to get Hanzo's meme arrows reduced to their real hit boxes again. Nerf that cunt into obscurity

No I just started playing him and now I realize how great he is. I have fucking horrible aim but I can still go 4 gold with him.

What the fuck is OP about him. If you're too slow to predict or dodge his chain then you shouldn't be playing with actual people. Have fun playing McCree, retard.

I like his character but not his free kill every 5 seconds

Because his hook's hitbox is beyond broken.

But he's got the worst ult in the game so it evens out.

> Pretending his hook doesn't auto aim

Mercy Here

Get AIDS OP his one shot hook kills with my boosts are GOAT

Yeah it's a great crutch, I don't think I could hit his hook at all if the hitbox were any smaller.

It's not the worst in the game it's just not the best at getting kills, it's basically a better Winston ult

>Implying Roadhog is the pig to nerf
>Not Mei

COME ON SON

I love that and discording an enemy that's getting hooked. It's almost as fun as shielding a teammate who got hooked

>not playing the OP she ice demon

please, piggy.

Mei is cancer but at least she doesn't literally kill over half the cast in one shot every 5 seconds

I think Winston's is a bit better because Dva cant absorb the whole thing, and he gets mad mobility and health. Roadhog's is pretty much a gigantic beacon saying "I cant heal or move for 8 seconds please kill me".

>asking Cred Forums to be your personal army because you're shit at Overwatch

Good god man. That's some entitled millennial shit right there. How about you suck less? Or how about this one: just play Roadhog?

No she just kills over half your team every five seconds because her fucking ult charge is absurd

Why do they insist on nerfing Genji, but then don't touch the either of the pigs

I dont mind Mei that much but goddamn is that ult charge retarded.

If he's so broken then play him and win

They even go as far as to BUFF both of them

If I learned one thing reading the OF is that they all love Mei and downvote any complain against her and hate Genji.

That's the problem everyone can do that and it shouldn't be that way

Nigger are you stupid? Roadhog is way to OP and needs to be nerfed.

As a piggy player his "fixed" hook is even more shittier than before, its a gamble between actually pulling him from the place he was standing or the hook going nuts trying to fix the position the character was in.

>Gigantic walking target with a hitbox Stevie Wonder couldn't miss
>Gun has 4 shots
>Healing leaves you completely vulnerable
>Ult is basically a strong breeze
>Broken

His ult is great, especially when you can use the environemnt to score some kills. Pharah's the worst in my opinion.

Have you played as him? Its actually not incredibly easy to land a hook, and even then its not a guaranteed kill.

Honestly the hook combo is the only thing Roadhog has going for him now. If you were to remove that he'd be pretty shit tier.

>Hook combo is broken and arbitrarily won't pull certain heroes close enough to get the kill shot

>tfw Ready to go whole hog!
>You are powered up get in there!

So easy to dodge

Greater Roadhog hook counters:

>Zarya
>shield hook targets
>secondary fire can fuck up hook positioning

>Reinhardt
>the shield mindgames

>Lucio/Pharah
>boop hog as he hooks a teammate to fuck up the positioning
>you will almost never see this happen because most Lucio/Pharah players have no fucking idea what to do with their boops if there's no cliff around

>Reaper/Mei
>kek, hook combo doesn't kill you (unless discord/dmg boost), enjoy your free ult if your support isn't fucking retarded

>Himself
>hook combo bugs out about 25%, pulling somebody just close enough where they can unload in your face and survive, giving them a shitton of ult charge.

Lessers:

>Ana Dart/McCree Flashbang/Gengi reflect/Literally any CC or shield

Hog basically hardcountered by teamplay, at which point, he's just a really shitty dps.

If you're a lone squishy and there are no corners around... yeah... you're dead. That's the entire point of the hero. But I guess all those Gengi/Tracer/Reaper players trying to get l337 solo PotGs are also the first players to bitch about anything.

I like to shield people as they're pulled in. I get the point blank charge, they survive the shot and spam their dodge ability.

Reaper does get one shot by the hook. The positioning has to be perfect, though.

>instakill combostarter that is hitscan instead of projectile despite logic implying otherwise
>long as fuck, on certain maps you just can't outrange it if you dont want to hide around being useless
>fuckhuge hitbox to make it easy to land in any situation
>retarded "it's not a bug it's a feature" shit that pulls you through walls and whatnot
He is the number one most annoying character in the game thanks to Blizz making such a mess of an ability

His hook is literally the only thing he has going for him. You're all retarded. He's so fucking easy to kill even with the self heal because he can't fucking move and his ult is beyond useless if the other team isn't retarded enough to stand near a pit.

>>long as fuck, on certain maps you just can't outrange it if you dont want to hide around being useless
The longer the hook has to travel, the easier it is to dodge.
>retarded "it's not a bug it's a feature" shit that pulls you through walls and whatnot
Is this really that common? I've never noticed it.

Are you so butt hurt that you make these threads everyday. JUST PLAY REAPER ALREADY.

Roadhog is the best retard filter for this game.

>"waahhh why can't I solo everyone why do I have to play as a team in a team game waahhh"

Why did you capitalize the "w". Overwatch is one word.

>it's not incredibly easy to land a hook
it is,everything leading up to that though

>The longer the hook has to travel, the easier it is to dodge.
I thought hook is hitscan?