How do you prevent your hands from getting freezing on the computer during the fall/winter?

How do you prevent your hands from getting freezing on the computer during the fall/winter?

I turn on the heat.
Stop misusing Gondola, fag.

boxing gloves

just wear a housecoat senpai, very comfy

I turn on the heat
My house is really old so it has those clangy cast iron radiators for heat, shit's super comfy to listen to

More frequent masturbation.

store them within anus for safekeep
typing them with one hand is easy enough
ambient rectal temperature is 37
very warm

Keep my APM above 400 at all times

You tried so hard and got so far
but in the end no one is even Keking

I love the winter because I could wear layers of clothes and drink hot coffee and play games and smoke weed

Don't that, it'll get all the blood from brain to dick and then you're cold asf.

Eat less sugar, do some stretches. Like do some exercices.

Eat good food and wait 20-30 min to digest. I SAID LESS SUGAR.

Get a good chair with an excellent position at computer (90° elbows), and finally wear several layer of clothes.

Beware of not cutting your blood flow by putting to heavy/tight layers.

and get a good sleep schedule

Post skeleton hands

I dont have that problem, i got a GTX 480.
It generates enough heat for the whole house.

dumb dogposter

I have a cat and chihuahua and I prefer cats. You're mean.

>Ayyymd

Fun fact: Chihuahuas are the most common dog breeds you will found in dog shelters. That means nobody wants to keep them.

Wear latex gloves nigger.

That's a small house, I had two that I used for Folding@home during winter.

That and stray ones breed like fucking rabbits. there are towns down in southwestern parts of the US that are infested with stray chihuahuas. They're like rats.

I wear fingerless gloves

Well, I live in a dorm where I can't control the temperature, so whenever it gets kinda cold here I've been known to absentmindedly cup my balls with my hands in order to soak in some of the warmth radiating off of them.

That only works when you're watching/reading something though, but generally while I'm typing or playing a game I'm too focused to really notice if my hands are cold.

Ayyyyy

I have fucking heat in my house.

>nvidia meme
whats it about? the faulty hardware melting? my nvidia graphics card just melted and almost caught fire just like my tv.

One of those 10 dollar mini-heaters that are supposedly for an entire room.