Why is this game so rarely talked about?

Why is this game so rarely talked about?

i remember this game had a shitty antagonist

It's not very interesting

Probably my favorite, after San Andreas. Finished it twice, also played a bit of multiplayer at school during breaks, that was fun. Still impressed that they managed to get this on the PSP.

That's because he shows up in literally two missions in the entire game.

Only a few fun missions, Toni Cipriani is played by a different VA and overall it's pretty boring and doesn't really expand on 3 apart from how much Toni's ma hates her son.

We only booted it for a minute to run early homebrew. No one actually played the game.

Probably the weakest GTA entry. Protagonist wasn't really interesting. Nothing really new with the map aside from a few new and/or changed areas.

I still think VCS was pretty good though. It expanded on some things and added a whole business management gimmick. Plus the 80s era was much more fun than the dreary late 90s.

GTA IV was the best in the series imo

Toni was a slave to Salvatore and his mother. He didn't have the balls to stand up to them.

>He didn't have the balls to stand up to them.

who do you think setup the hit on salvatore in gta 3?

So did Claude kill Maria? Why did he go to all the trouble of rescuing her just to immediately shoot her?

Totally forgot about that...thanks

Uh... the Yakuza?

I think he just mainly went after Catalina. Although he still showed up to the mansion ready to make the ransom deal with her. Who knows.

>tfw we'll never see what happened for the 3D era protags since Rockstar closed the book on them

Asuka was the one who setup the hit. Toni didn't even have the balls to tell Salvatore off jewing him out of the payment for the last mission in LCS.

Yeah... but what for? Maybe the writers didn't think that through when they initially wrote the story but I don't think the Azuka would send Claude to kill Salvatore who basically owns Portland just to prove his loyalty.
For me it was either Maria, Toni, Luigi or Joey.

It's a shame Rockstar rarely does music for their games anymore (besides background music).
GTA Liberty City Stories had the last of it.

It's pretty much explained in LCS that the Leone Family was losing a lot of turf to newer gangs. Plus Salvatore is paranoid as fuck.

I remember the mission where you had to photograph an ABDL mobster.

Literally the only game in the series i never played and i'm a huge GTA fan since 2