Can we talk about how fucking awful Mafia 3 looks without just going into the same old shit about race...

Can we talk about how fucking awful Mafia 3 looks without just going into the same old shit about race? There are SO MANY other things to complain about.

Webm incredibly related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074
reparations.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

>muh black protagonist maymay

Why there is a nigger watching the redneck speak?

You could write a book about all the shit wrong in that webm

>The bottom corner doesn't get rid of the "no witnesses" message

>the only person who notices the grenade is the one with his head covered

It's just an alpha

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4

basically another watch_dogs

look at that animation quality, its not like its fucking 2016 or anything game devs

This footage is literally from its alpha.
It's since finished its alpha and beta stages.
All of this has been fixed; it's going to be a good game.
Can you retards not get that through your fucking skulls?

The more you complain about shit other than the gameplay the more people use politics as an excuse for shitty gameplay

Why shouldn't I mention race? It's their only selling point.

WUZ

GANGSTAZ

STYLE

So much random shit in this webm,its art.

someone said this exact same thing about watch_dogs

ill gladly be the "retard" in this situation

>The more you complain about shit other than the gameplay

watch the vid

>game footage is from the Easy Allies preview that was released 2 or 3 weeks ago
>"""""""""PRE-ALPHA""""""""""""

Nice damage control 2k

This webm always gets me.

>That throw anim
>red suit man keels over like he got shot
>Potted plant explodes two seconds later
>Everyone pushed back like they just listened to betamax

When did they start marking massive faggot posts?

It's so dense

Kek holy shit those physics are hilarious

I don't get why bringing up racial politics IN THE CONTEXT OF 1968 is a bad thing, literally every interview I've read with the lead writers has reiterated that everything is in the context of the 60s.
Like, that video is one excerpt of them talking about how race will be handled in the context of the 1960; who the fuck cares as long as the devs don't go on a soapbox preaching about the modern day racism, about BLM or whatever?

Anyway, I'm actually really interested in how the game will be on release; all of these webms showing wonky physics are one thing, but from what I've seen the gameplay looks pretty enjoyable, I'd like to see the reactions post-launch, I expect people to forget that threads like 'WE WUZ' with this webm reposted ever happened.

I just want a mafia game about the mafia

No matter how good or bad this game ends up being, I'll be very surprised if a single thread makes it by without a we wuz or a hol up or some retarded Cred Forums meme like that.

>from what I've seen the gameplay looks pretty enjoyable

Really faggot? Really?

>Some character shadows doesn't moves
>chair made of concrete.

1. Who got hold of alpha footage like this
2. You state this as you have seen the "post beta" footage, yet you provide no proof

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending Cred Forums is retarded will eventually be flooded by people who actually believe Cred Forums is retarded which is great, because as it turns out, Cred Forums is retarded. Alt-Right faggots are just the other side of the SJW coin.

not masturbating over tired shitty normalfag memes doesn't make me a social justice warrior, faggot

Yeah, it's about taking down the mob; most people here have an issue with having a black protag, something I see no issue with personally.

>reaction image
Guess I've been out-witted.

Yeah, I like the Godfather games a lot, I still play 2 on occasion, so a game where I'm able to get that sort of 'toppling the mafia hierarchy one racket at a time' vibe again would be nice.

>Yeah, it's about taking down the mob

Then it's not a mafia game

It's like saying you're making a game where you're a cop when you're actually a criminal trying to kill cops. It's fucking dumb. And misleading.

>One chair just sits there

How is it possible to fuck up this hard

Drawing this took so much autism.

Why does the rear-view mirror work normally most of the time but when you crash into someone it shows the crash?

Rule of cool

>everything that I disagree with is autism
How's that retardation working for ya?

Nah you're a fag.

This webm is from a pre review from easy allies, they said the game was a masterpiece.
stop cherry picking faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=O-06jZZx074

I like the new direction, it's a reversal on what the previous games had established. Also, I'm a big fan of establishing your own empire in games.

But yeah, I get the criticism.

>If you aren't with us, then you are the strawman we hate
Woah.... Just like SJW's :^)

WUZ

Not him. But a comic written by somebody with a specific point of view doesn't prove your point to the other person as fact. It just proves that you have a comic, not matter how funny it is.

MAFIA

Right back at ya fag.

Make a different fucking game then. This shit is just the most blatant cash in on the name. It should be a "true crime" game or something, not fucking Mafia.

forgot image.

>Didn't even bother animating the right arm for throwing from the left side of cover

I've seen some lazy shit from AAA garbage but this is a new low

Why? Because YOU don't like it? Tell me again how you matter to the shit loads of people that are gonna buy it?

BOSSES

OH MY GOOOOOOOD

KANGZ

It's hilarious how there's people like this who are legitimately angry.
Everyone's getting mad and I absolutely love it.
Hope it sells well.

>hope this mediocre cash grab game sells well cuz someone i dont like is mad
You are all killing the industry

The game is a joke. It has laughable combat with one button melee kills. Then there's the "stealth" where the player crouches through a crowd without a peep. Don't forget the AI being blind as a bat.

Fuck you, I got PTSD from the music.

well?

Yeah people doing things to make others angry, this is unprecedented on 4Channel.

nice try, but this is you

>OH MY GOD!
>OH MY GOD!
>OH MY GOD!

Sounds like the average Ubisoft sandbox game.

This industry has been dead for 6 years now, there's nothing worth saving.
At least it can still be put to good use by making people angry with it.

>an we talk about how fucking awful Mafia 3 looks without just going into the same old shit about race?

no
every game featuring a white male protagonist gets shitted on by game journos and sjw types for doing that! blacks don't want to play as a white character anymore, fine by me i will refuse to play as a black character

WE

This isn't really AAA

AND

I'm proud of you Cred Forums, finally you've grown up and evolved in a real community

Even if people only complained about the gameplay people will spin it around to claim you're just racist.

Why?

The fact you already jumped to claim it was politics and not gameplay already tells a lot.

I hate how "diversity" is now a criticism shield.

Race baiting and white guilt shit aside, this really does look bad. I'd like to play a game set in the 60's or 70's, but they botched everything, especially the AI. There's no excuse for AI that's a thousand times dumber than Metal Gear Solid AI from 1998.

That and the textures look fuck awful, even on PC. While we're at it, even GTA 4 had more pedestrians populating Not New York. Red Dead Redemption looks like it had more pedestrians than Mafia 3 and there's no excuse, that game takes place in a time when the population was still moving into a new area.

Sorry, Cred Forums is so sensitive is just way too hard to contain my shitposting.
It's way too easy to bait them, and it's almost addictive.

A grenade that

>makes a man at point-blank range fall to his knees
>slides nearby people and chairs away, save for two chairs which are the chosen ones
>is completely resisted by one guy who is already on his knees
>makes a pot explode a few seconds later

>There's no excuse for AI that's a thousand times dumber than Metal Gear Solid AI from 1998.
Most AIs nowadays are dumber than the ones from games 10 years ago.

every frame, there's just so much going on

The Good Sheeeit Soldier

>makes a man at point-blank range fall to his knees
Gave it a heart attack too
Also the explosion was so powerfult the shadow of one guy was stuck in the floor

>getting this triggered over the presence of a black person

>Then it's not a mafia game
Guess what, Mafia 1 and 2 sold like crap.
You can bet your ass they wouldn't follow a formula that didn't give money.
Now they can get free shekels from the Ubisoft sandbox audience.

This.

It's like that train wreck Watch Dogs, but with being insulted for being white if you're a white person.

The exploding bumper cars parts shown months ago was more tha enough to tell me not to buy this game.

Ignoring the whole forced nigger in vidya and what they did to a saga I like, that is.

>but with being insulted for being white if you're a white person.
Considering only Cred Forums is getting offended, there's nothing wrong with that.

Cred Forums is not fun when they are happy.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>>>/tumblr/

pol is always fun

>he liked Mafia
Why, because of the generic mafia story?
The clunky gameplay?
Mafia 2's open world, which is the only open world more useless than MGSV's?
>muh Joe

This franchise has always been pure shit.

No, AI is mostly stagnant. This is legitimately retarded AI. We've seen clips of the protag crouching IN FRONT of an enemy and the enemy doesn't care. We've watched the player kill one enemy while another looking on from 10 feet away in daylight doesn't care, yet a civilian 10 feet behind the guard cares and starts running away.

If this were an isolated thing, I'd say whatever, it's a bug, but it's not. The 2 hour gameplay demo that was put out last week was 2 hours of the AI just shitting itself in every single encounter.

thanks bioware

No, not at all, Cred Forums is only entertaining when everyone is angry.
Then again, that's the purpose of political radicals, being angry at stuff.

Do you actually contribute anything to these threads or just sit there crying about Cred Forums all day and night?

>This is legitimately retarded AI.
So, like the AI of 90% of Triple A games.

Seriously, I don't think there's any game released in the past 10 years that can be classified as ''not having retarded AI''.

>This franchise has always been pure shit.

Yeah I agree with this. You basically just drive from cut scene to cut scene. All the time playing it I was thinking "Why aren't I playing L.A. Noire?"

Yes. I liked them as I like Samurai games and movies and Cowboy games and movies: we don't get many.

>This franchise has always been pure shit.

Ok kid, go back playing call of duty or whatever you 12 years old play nowadays.

Google "one lunatic one ice pick".

Welcome to the brave new world envisioned by EA!

>we're tired of being voted the worst company in america, let's pander to subhumans and use them as a shield!

There's nothing to contribute.
These are shitposting threads.

I could have maybe overlooked the blatant forced diversity and muh oppression story line if the game wasn't so fucking shitty. They clearly focused way more on their political message than gameplay and physics that make fucking sense.
>Explosive is tossed right next to black guy on his knees
>Everyone except black guy is hurt
>Speaker who got hit directly stumbles like he got a heart attack
>Everyone in the audience slides directly backwards through their chairs in a sitting position
>The chairs that got phased through slide back a couple seconds after the people slide back
>One persons shadow never fucking moves
>The potted plant explodes a few seconds after the explosive
There is no fucking excuse for a AAA game to be this fucking shitty

>people actually defending a shit AAA game

Never mind, didn't realize you were tied to this game in some way. Just ignore me and go back to shitposting about Cred Forums.

>There is no fucking excuse for a AAA game to be this fucking shitty
All Triple A games released in the past 10 years aside from The Witcher 3 have been legitimately bad videogames that weren't worth more than $5.
Don't know why this sticks out.

>marketing departments at work

Let them enjoy it while they can, they're getting laid off in a week from the look of things.

>forced Nigger protagonist
dropped

Why am I tied to this game, because i'm not going to focus on it for doing things that all the terrible games that comform this creatively bankrupt industry do?

Complain about Mafia 3 all you want, the rest of the games are just as bad, and 2016 may go on to be the first game with not a single good videogame released.

Mafia II was the most blatantly racist game ever made, so maybe this was the only way they were allowed to greenlight a sequel?

Not an excuse

It's Ubisoft, what did you expe-
Oh.

>execution move that fires a shot from AK
>ammo still at full
HOW

>Complain about Mafia 3 all you want, the rest of the games are just as bad

Are you brain damaged?
We're not talking about other games.

We're talking about Mafia 3, which is a shit game.
It doesn't fucking matter if everything else sucks, I'm not going to buy those shitty games either.

>marketing departments at work
One thing people don't get about marketing: the point isn't making people talk good about the game, but making them talk.

Considering Cred Forums has lost it today and they are spamming countless threads about Mafia 3 one after another, i'd say there's no marketing needed.
Political radicals are used, once again, as the tools they are.

SJWs will say the game is good, Cred Forums enforces discussion where none would be had.
This is why there's so many race-bait threads, because the chimps who care about these matters can be used to market the game for free.

yes.
this scum was in charge of making shitfest called "mafia 2".
ugh.

>All Triple A games released in the past 10 years aside from The Witcher 3 have been legitimately bad videogames that weren't worth more than $5.
I think the saddest part is you're pathetic enough to actually believe this. Either kill yourself or get treated for mental illness because you are very fucked up.

That picture has been around longer than you've been on Cred Forums. If anything here has autism, it's you.

Go ahead, prove me wrong, let's have a hard laugh.
Try to defend the most corrupted, sad, broken and scummy industry of them all, just try.

But that isn't happening. Race politics are always the main thing being discussed.

>b-but let's just say I didn't complain about black people being in my games and political correctness run amok, you would still call me a racist

There absolutely IS negative press.

Mafia 3:

>throw a grenade into a room
>kill physics engine before any NPCs
>delayed reactions everywhere
>NPC right next to grenade doesn't even flinch

Meanwhile I'm supposed to hate AAA games like cowadooty where grenades actually do what they're meant to do and properly effect the game environment, with the added bonus that the AI actually sees you and tries to kill you.

That doesn't even cover the multiplayer and challenge of facing off against real people. Thanks, I'll pass on Mafia 3. They'll have to work extra hard to get my attention let alone money for Mafia 4.

>There absolutely IS negative press.
But that's irrelevant, the point is making people talk about the game, Cred Forums is doing it's part, SJWs do theirs.
In the end, you are just cheap labor, and you don't even know it, you actually like doing it.
See?
It's the perfect marketing system.
2K, EA and Ubisoft are geniuses.

HOLY SHIT
I've been following Warhorse Studios forever now, and I didn't know Daniel Vavara was this based.

Shit, I didn't even know he wrote Mafia 1 and 2.

God damn Daniel is so fucking based. I hope Kingdom Come is good.

>grenades actually do what they're meant to do and properly effect the game environment
>with the added bonus that the AI actually sees you and tries to kill you.
>That doesn't even cover the multiplayer and challenge of facing off against real people.

Is this seriously your standard for not hating a Triple A game?
You really are such a comformist fuck that just with that you get to like a game?
Just because Mafia 3 is going to be one of the biggest pieces of shit ever made doesn't mean Cowadooty is any better.

>granades kill people
>enemy soldiers try to kill you
>multiplayer where you CHALLENGE AGAINST REAL PEOPLE
G O T Y
O
T
Y

>red guy acts like he got shot
>audience people pushed back like they are in a wind tunnel
>the potted plant explodes a second later
>the chairs react a second later
>the shadows don't move
>the tied up guy shows no reaction and just stands up
>the retarded throw animation
This is literary genius.

>make a shitty gay game
>game flops
>blame homophobes

>make a shitty nigger game
>game flops
>blame racists

Why does this keep happening lately?
Again and again.
EA was the worst though, they went all in with it.

>Thanks for reporting me, i am actually founder of the studio, so not sure it will help

>make a game pandering to Tumblrinas, shipfags, and diversityfags
>two muslim characters, an indian, and a muscle girl with pink Tumblr haircut
>best selling game of 2016
>Cred Forums completely ignores it to avoid having a stroke

>It's the perfect marketing system.
the video game industry is fucking dying because of those people
>2K, EA and Ubisoft are geniuses.
they're killing themselves

A few weeks ago I was worried that people might actually like Mafia 3 and the industry would take it as an excuse to dindufy every upcoming game.

Now I can rest easy that we're witnessing the next Brink or Watch Dogs and the fruits who worked on this shit game are going to be making shitty mobile games for the rest of their lives if they're lucky.

Feels damned good.

>rating pending
>not raping pending

>the video game industry is fucking dying because of those people
Quality wise, the videogame industry in any other way has never been this big.

>they're killing themselves
They are doing what's more profitable.

This, it's literally the central theme of the game. It's fully relevant to any discussion of this shitheap.

>2:15
>shoots guy in the back of the head
>ammo count doesn't go down
uhh?

Re-read his post.

Pic not related unless you mistook a game full of racist stereotypes as a game pandering to SJWs.

Are you seriously implying the masses share opinions with Cred Forums?
That's how things work, Cred Forums claims something, and the complete opposite happens.
TORtanic did a lot of damage.

Fuck off, Blizzdrone

>"muslim" characters with pagan symbols in their faces
>indian is autistic
>russian muscle girl is racist as fuck
>also has a blonde aryan master race girl and a german who makes walls
>Leader of Overwatch is a blonde blue eye america and the villain is mexican
>trumblr ignores all of this

Also, the full-on propaganda Battlefield 1 will be the highest selling game of the year.

that doesnt count. Blizztards would eat whatever diarrhea is put on the table in front of them. Like with bethesda company name alone makes the games sales

>Game has no references to Tumblr
>Game does not use itself as a political spring board
>Game has no thinly veiled connections with current political climate.

The only thing OW has is robots, which don't even exist

>"muslim" characters with pagan symbols in their faces
Fun fact, the koran doesn't prevent you from any of that.

>russian muscle girl is racist as fuck
Racist?
She doesn't like robots, that's all.

>also has a blonde aryan master race girl and a german who makes walls
Yeah, token white characters.

>Leader of Overwatch is a blonde blue eye america and the villain is mexican
How is Mercy the leader of Overwatch?

>Game has no references to Tumblr
Zarya itself.

>Game does not use itself as a political spring board
Overwatch is maybe the most diverse game of the year.

>Game has no thinly veiled connections with current political climate.
Muslims = omnics.

Exactly, which means that people don't really care about SJW stuff, it all depends on the name.

that user was talking about games who didn't sold well with devs blaming homophobes and racists

>One of the lead writers is black
>he wanted to push for more racial slurs to be used in dialogue and aimed at the player but got pushed back because it would make some players uncomfortable

Someone explain to me why it's bad that the main character is black in 1968.

From where I'm standing, it makes the game seem more interesting regarding the characterization of the protag.

Race doesn't factor into the main story whatsoever (From what we've seen, game's not actually out yet), so I'm not sure what planet you're on.

Do I need to remind you how Blizzard edited one of Tracer's animations because it triggered a tumblrina?

>mafia 3 comes out
>gets 9/10
WOWOWOWOWOWOWO FUCKING SJW BULLSHIT, THEY PAID FOR REVIEWS.
DID THE REVIEWER NOT SEE THESE BUGS IN THE GAME BEFORE IT WAS RELEASED? HOW COULD THEY GIVE IT A GOOD SCORE?!?!?!?

And made it lewder.

>all the damage control this post has caused

learn to read

people dont care but devs still put that garbage into the game. Very annoying

>Fun fact, the koran doesn't prevent you from any of that.
I guess Muhammad purging all pagan symbols from Mecca and only leaving the necromorph monolith is just coincidence

test

Does the koran explicitly say you can't?

>no references to Tumblr
>Zarya
>the closed minded, nationalist, military minded Russian is Tumblr

I know you're retarded enough to think that pink hair came from Tumblr, but damn dude. How do you figure out the captcha?

Anyone have pics of the playboys in the game yet?

>Z-ZARYA IS TOTALLY NAZI GUYS, T-TUMBLR GOT TOLD
My sides, Overwatch sold like mad and you are so in denial you try hard to make it as it panders to you.

Hope to see the same with Battlefield 1.

Time to fuck up this thread with one post.

>Live in a muslim country
>Never seen any muslims with even a tattoo

You sure know about muslims, guy!

Kek

>unironycally paying 60 sheckles for this shit

>that bitch constantly screaming the same OH MY GOD bit on repeat

It does actually, is why multiple arab groups have been targeting ancient buildings.

she looks like a tumblr dyke, man. You can make all the excuses you want but her design was clearly made to appeal to these people.

I'll do you one better
>I also bought it from Steam, not from GOG, so full price

>buying games on Wednesday's

Oh boy, here we go.

It's just pre-alpha user, they're surely going to record additional voice lines and rework all of the animations as well as the AI, the terrible lighting and the stealth system.

That's weird, considering Blizzard confirmed Ana wears a hijab.

Paypigs. reparations.me/

>haha I trew away $60, Cred Forumspol/ BTFO, r-right guys?

ThankGoodnessForSteamRefunds.jpg

haha I'm actually pretty excited for the game, I've been following it since it's premiere.

That being said, perhaps I'll even 1-Up the one user who posted a photo of his paid-for copy of No Man's Sky the day after release.

I thought about re-funding it and buying it on GMG, but it's not worth the hassle imo.

>haha I'm actually pretty excited for the game, I've been following it since it's premiere.
Don't know if you are shitposting, but I wish I could feel like this for a game.

>haha I'm actually pretty excited for the game, I've been following it since it's premiere.
I can't imagine what it's like to be excited for shit. If that video in the OP isn't a huge fucking red flag for you that the gameplay and physics will be shit then you're hopeless

same here, ive been waiting since the teaser for the game to come out.

>People shitting on retarded game design and choices
>Shitposting

>Mafia 1 was garbage
>Mafia 2 was garbage
>Mafia 3 is going to be garbage

The trend continues. Someday someone will actually make a good mafia game to free the name from these shit devs

In fact is there a GOOD mafia game anywhere

Godfather was pretty fun.

This isn't even a case of stop liking what I don't like . It's literally "Stop fucking liking this you fucking dumb nigger im always right and you are a retard"

Seek help

>IN THE CONTEXT OF 1968
Blackman can sit there all he wants claiming they're just trying to get you to think about racism, or how it's all historically appropriate. But given how the gameplay shown has been a total shitshow, I don't even care to give the story a chance. I could be wrong, maybe the story is done very well with the MC being just as racist towards Italians and the Mafia with the preacher guy trying to be a voice of reason to a brick wall, and revenge completely consumes the MC. That's just speculation but hey it's a possiblity. Or maybe they go some other route that's not as overtly obvious but still plays an important underlying role. But so far everything they've shown is "wow in the 1960's literally everyone hates you because of your skin color, now go kill all these KKK members because it's the right thing to do because they're racist and you dindunuffin". I've watched enough of the shitty gameplay with bullshit casual elements along with marketing fluff to know I am not interested in this game at all.

Godfather 2 is the definitive mafia experience.

>wow in the 1960's literally everyone hates you because of your skin color, now go kill all these KKK members because it's the right thing to do because they're racist and you dindunuffin
Not true, the 'Southern Union' in-game manufactures meth for the Marcanos, the crime family you're trying to take down.
It's not a case of 'dindu takin down sum crackaz' at all.

>I've watched enough of the shitty gameplay with bullshit casual elements along with marketing fluff to know I am not interested in this game at all.
Ok, sure, but you don't have to pretend like it's some SJW soapbox game about how whites should feel bad about oppressing blacks.

You should definitely pick up a copy of The Godfather II, the gameplay's top notch.

Not with that webmd.

Either way, not much to talk about. I think it'll be a fine entry into the crime action genre and that's all I'm looking for.

remember when just attempting to drive over a pole would kill you in mafia 2? all these bumper cars gives off the impression that these guys forgot that.

>Not true, the 'Southern Union' in-game manufactures meth for the Marcanos, the crime family you're trying to take down.
It's not a case of 'dindu takin down sum crackaz' at all.
I'm aware of the actual intricacies. And as I admit I could be wrong. Maybe it's just a case of bad marketing.

>Ok, sure, but you don't have to pretend like it's some SJW soapbox game about how whites should feel bad about oppressing blacks.
I never pretended it was. I stated that because of the gameplay and previews shown with the marketing spins, I don't feel inclined to believe Blackman and Hanger 13 when they say that the racism is contextually proper and they're not trying to beat anyone over the head about it. That's due to me being unable to believe that the gameplay is engaging and not targeted to the lowest common denominator. If I can't believe them on that, then I can't give them much of a benefit of a doubt on other aspects as well. This isn't about if they're SJW or not, I don't give a shit about that. Some of the most ideologically different people I've met are very talented to create media that I highly enjoy.

Now, again, I could very well be wrong about everything. Post release if it's as good as all this pre-hype claims it is then cool. But all I got right now is what I'm shown and how I interpret that.

Oh sure!
I mean, I guess we'll see in a few days then; we can both discuss what we think of it all we want, but as nothing's really been released yet we won't have any idea what we're talking about.

I guess we'll see on the Friday post-launch thread!

Oh my god this looks horrible. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. OH MY GOOOOOD

2k here, PLEASE, THE ONLY OTHER THING WE DO IS BASKETBALL GAMES, PLEASE JUST BUY THE GAME, WE ARE DESPERATE