Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fLp16z2Gi-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mi11pfUUrk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1ea8bvMgw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw he starts using the celestial brush against you

I almost shat my pants

Any recommended games outside of the souls series for good boss fights?

Shadow of the Colossus
Devil May Cry series

Well, there's Kirby Planet Robobot and Kirby Triple Deluxe. Most bosses in it are 10/10 due to how good they can kick an unprepared player's ass.

Furi. It's only bosses.

No More Heroes, the bosses are the only good part of the game

>Yakuza
You are a good man

>great buildup
>attacks showcased scale well

Perhaps not the hardest, but definitely most memorable

Off - Judge/Batter fight

I don't get the appeal of this boss fight? Was it really that big a deal that he regained his humanity?

It's also very challenging while being fair, the second phase gives him much larger moveset than most bosses, he has an incredible design, and he's also character who has been mentioned and built up to prior to fighting him as a boss.

It's sort of like Artorias in that it's the complete package; it's a character of some significance in the game world, it's a fun and challenging fight, and it has a great design.

I don't get it either. When I first played through it I just thought it was pretty cool, but to me I liked Maria's fight a lot better. Ludwig's fight wasn't even in my top three for bloodborne, let alone all of the soulsborne series. It does seem like a lot of people love it though, from what I've gathered it's due to not only him regaining a small portion of his humanity, but also the shift in moveset/animations. I could be wrong though.

Can someone who loves the boss fight elaborate?

youtu.be/fLp16z2Gi-Y

1st phase is great, 2nd phase not so much

The first phase was far more difficult than the second
I died over and over again to beastmode, but as soon as he became the Holy Blade I smoked his ass.

It's weird.

Seeing the Batter in this monster form was really something special.
The fight was pretty easy, though.

Top 3 BB fights
>Lady Maria if you don't parry her
>Orphan of Kosm
>Gehrmann see Maria's comment

Dragon's Dogma
Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Solid 1-4 (maybe not 2)

You got the version of this comic with MG RAY?

10/10 for everything besides gameplay and like 3/10 for actual gameplay

You're good people user

Less predictable when he's beast modo.

For me it was just his charge move. it kept on 100-0-ing me

Let's be fair, every Off battle is ez as fuck

FUCK THIS WITH BLACK RUBBER DICK

Yeah, a lot of people feel that way.

It depends on what kind of character you're fighting him with. In his Beast mode, he has a tendency to keep attacking even after you've dodged beyond his reach, so you can be aggressive get a lot of free hits in. Whereas in the second phase, while the attacks are much more regular and traditional, he tends to sort of correct himself, and follow-up with attacks that will hit you if you get too greedy. On most characters I had more issue with Phase 1, but on my Waste of Skin, where reliably avoiding all damage was extra important, it was harder to deal with Phase 2.

I'm intrigued. How so?

i find phase 2 to be harder. after not playing bloodborne for 6 months i booted the game up to my 50skl 50str 25vit treaded cane character on NG+ and beat the first phase ez pz while having a blast. then i fucking died 30 seconds into phase two. i am never prepared to go back to the conventional "dodge three attacks, attack, dodge three attacks, attack"-formula.

when the soundtrack started getting real i almost exploded

you gots to dodge left my man

I was so hyped for this boss but when I finally got to it, I thought it was just 'eh.'

>I almost exploded
what did he mean by this?

Really makes you thicc

The gameplay was 8/10 simple but fun novelty. You couldn't make a whole game out of of it, but they never tied to.
There were mechanics other than parrying and punching. You could pin him against a wall by backing yourself into one as he combos at you, and then parrying so you and him switch places. You could also time and position your swings as he advances so you always got the first blow, and push him into walls and corners.

Dont forget the incredible music that plays during the fight

Although every boss in the game is 10/10. Much like the game itself.

The Conqueror was great, but these guys.

Fucking hell.

I decided I was too dumb for that game early on.

Killer is Dead final boss was kinda cool.

what game

Yeah, I figured it out eventually.

good taste user

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mi11pfUUrk

It was well done.
>1st phase in a boss you already fought with a bigger moveset
>2nd phase can only be damaged after doing a perfect parry
>3rd phase is a 1 on 1 agains an enemy with the same powers

i loved it
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1ea8bvMgw

WHITE

GLINT

MOTHERFUCKER

I really didn't want to kill him
AC4 and 4A runs with blades only are the best

The Last Remnant

Monster Hunter

the entire devil may cry series is mandatory, not just for the boss fights, but they are gr8.