Tfw it's the best in the series

>tfw it's the best in the series
>tfw no one is playing it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xS74T5yin0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw it's the best in the series

i like the game too, but are you fucked in the head?

I bought the intro pack with the fashion show mission because I'm a poorfag. It was definitely fun and I'll probably buy the whole thing at some point, but is it really better than Blood Money?

I'm playing it

But I am OP.

>Blood Money

Why are people so hung on this baby's 1st stealth game?

I am. Just finished an explosions-only SA run of Colorado an hour or so ago. Felt pretty damn good.

it feels good to be right and knowing that plebs dont play good games only me

>tfw more people play the throwaway contracts I made and want to delete than the contracts I spent ages plotting out and developing backstory for

>SA
>explosions
dead series for retards

It's not like I went around throwing grenades, you dumbass. Accidental explosions that look like accidents, my man. No different from having a piano fall on top of somebody.

>episodic cancer

No

How is it baby's 1st stealth game when it doesn't play like the majority of other stealth games? What's another game with assassination based social-stealth gameplay that's harder?

Explosions only? How? The only one that comes to my mind properly is the indian chick.
The exploding watch is too random and can take bystanders out, Berg in his drug shack I suppose and Graves? She must be lured somewhere, surely. Or did you give her the exploding phone?

Contracts.
Someone is gonna say Silent Assassin but that doesn't count because SA's A.I. is complete broken bullshit.

I made Rose blow himself up by overcharging the mold, had the masked guy blow himself up in the shack, shot a gas canister with Graves and breach-charged the chick with the robo-arm. All without save-scumming for that perfect 5 Star SA rank. Felt good.

>contracts

based user

Blood Money is still better overall, IMO. But I agree that Contracts had a better difficulty system, plus better atmosphere.

*Outside of the Hitman series

Ah, the safe blast. Totally forgot that. Was my first Rose kill, actually.
And I read BC again... I never tried them out, are they as powerful as they say?

>$60
>episodic
>online only

i'll buy it for $20 or when there's a crack for that bullshit

Death to Spies is the only series that approaches Hitman in social stealth. Heard the third one was terrible.

If they just released it like a normal game instead of in installments I owuld have got it.

BM is not an easy game when played on professional with no saves.
Contracts is harder though I will give you that.
FUCK LEE HONG

They're great. Small and relatively quiet explosions that can be used to break doors, weak structures and kill people if you place them right next to their head.

>best in the series
nothing has topped Contracts

>i'll buy it for $20 or when there's a crack for that bullshit

good luck pham

No you wouldn't have. You would've complained about Denuvo or talked about how Absolution killed the series or just found some other excuse.

>best

when they get rid of xray vision and few other annoying bugs we can speak

So will you get it end of january?

>Bitching about x-ray vision when you can turn it off, the game isn't designed around it and the past games in the series just let you see everything through walls by using the map, provided you played in babby mode

He probably means the AI that can see you through multiple walls and while facing the other way. It happens way too often.

Ah, I see. Has happened to me before, yeah. Game is buggy and unpolished.

>>tfw no one is playing it
I'm pretty sure people play it more than what they accepted

Had that recently in Colorado. Lured Graves and Rose to the shack to blow them both up with an explosive (which isn't even a feat) and several times when I drew my gun, they instantly knew what was up even though nobody was looking even remotely in my direction.

On that occasion I also want to add that the Krugermeyer is completely imba. Shoot the evidence and the guy standing one foot besides doesn't notice at all, shoot an explosive canister TWICE and nobody notices at all. That thing is beyond silent.

I lot of the opportunities are weird.

I can set up a good plan to take the guys out on the move and then it's like "gee, I need this car fixed and sure hope someone doesn't stab this barrel"

Also I play with all the visual shit and cheats off so some opportunities are hard to find because it was designed with the minimap opportunity tracking in mind.

Pretty fun game though.

I stream this game and no one watches.

Ever.

I've played 8 hours with 1 channel view. It's just a ded game.

It was better when it had 5 rounds a mag.
Or they could just get rid of the fact that you can take ammo from an ordinary pistol and that would help balance it.

who are you

Any word on Season 2? I could play this game for the rest of my life.

"we have long term plans"

nothing besides that

Nothing yet. We probably won't hear any definitive news until February when Square Enix looks at how well the game sold.

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if it only had a fixed magazine and five shots. You rarely use it to take out people. And for shooting the one evidence recorder and maybe something that should fall, five shots are more than enough.

I'll buy it once it comes out in disk

A nobody.

It's probably because I try to play good instead of running around smashing everything with a fire extinguisher.

when its not released in pieces then it can be considered a game

youtube.com/watch?v=3xS74T5yin0

sheeeeeit

I'll wait till they add all native audio for all the regions, last I read they added in the Sapienza map isn't it?

Still a shame Jesper Kyd didn't compose the game.

I agree if they give it the precesion aim of the silverballer

>order pizza
>delivery guy comes knocking
>"that's 19.99£ plus tip"
>hands me an empty pizza box
>says he'll be back next week with the pizza bread
>cheese, sauce and toppings will be delivered the following weeks after

Its pretty fucking great, yes, but it will never be able to surpass Blood Money even if they add a briefcase back simply because of how the weapon system and awards for beating levels works. Blood Money's money and upgrades/customization system was the absolute best and should have made a return in a much more expanded way.

Nah, that would make it even more powerful. It's ok to not being able to cap heads from across the map.

>food analogies

How is Colorado? I haven`t play the game, I`m wating until is complete.

I consider myself to be a huge fan of the series and have played them all upon release but the idea that I would buy a level at a time and not play as part of a structured storyline in my own time just seemed ridiculous.

Hitman 2 always have me the best vibes likely due to the jesper kyd ost (that cardboard cut out in st petersberg gag was great) blood money was always great but absolution has also dampened my expectations for this game but it looks promising and i look forward to buying it complete

Are you guys ready for Japan's mission mastery unlocks being three assault rifles and a sedative syringe? :^)

>baby's 1st stealth game
It was the best in the series. Absolution was dog shit. Anyone who has played each and every one agrees BM is and was the best. New game looks just as ass as Absolution. Also its, babby not baby, Fucking newfaggot.

>three assault rifles

two smgs and one shotgun*

sedative syringe would make sense if sedated people would be hidden in special zones, kinda like bodybags

>shitty optimization
>episodic
>elusives are 90% shit and they can't keep making them forever so the unlockables are missable
>they actually put unique briefing and dialogue in elusives, so it's fucking retarded making them one time only
>crashing counts as a failure if you already killed the elusive
>the unlocks are so fucking halfassed (enough explosives, cocksuckers)
>weapon upgrades were a much better system
>no briefcase even though it was in the alpha
>no zoom on silenced sniper
>no blood trails
>no human shields (not much of a big deal)
>QTE knockouts
>hiding bodies doesn't have the full animation because of impatient retards
>leaving your suit behind isn't a penalty
Also, I miss having a hideout where you can collect weapons and test them. And it will always be silly how you can carry around a sniper without suspicion if you wear a guard disguise.

Don't forget the bomb, user.

BM is the best for now, but the new game will probably beat BM if it keeps up the level of quality it currently has.

silenced kazo trg with 2x zoom when, i could forgive them not putting w2k in

Waiting for the full game. Then waiting for a sale.