A Game Genie grants you a wish. Choose one or roll!

A Game Genie grants you a wish. Choose one or roll!

1. A multiple choice dialogue wheel that will guide you through conversations allowing you to get a glimpse of things you should or possibly shouldn't say.

2. an invisible fairy that tries to give you as much info as it can about any given subject depending on what you are confronting,

3. Three extra lives. To the rest of the world it just seems like you survived via a miracle.

4. The ability to craft mostly anything so long as you actually possess the ability to do it within a few minutes. Draw a picture, create a book, write a song.

5. you are given an allowance of 50,000 dollars a month.

6. Your body is somewhat superhuman. Captain America style. However, this can only be used in competitive games when things are on the line or for helping people. just showing off doesn't work.

7. Save scumming. However, you only have 30 years of total time to save scum, and you can only go back at most 10 years at a time. You must also manually save or reload by masturbating. You also can't reload if you instantly die.

8. You gain a servant/squire who will do whatever you ask. This squire is extremely competent in whatever task you assigned him/her. From cleaning, to fighting, to investing your stock portfolio. However, they will gain the recognition and you will be seen as a leech.

9. Through some odd set of circumstances, over the course of the next twenty years, the world will be in danger and it will fall to you to save it. It will be difficult but it will be possible for you to do it. If you succeed, the world will forever recognize you as the most important person to have ever lived. If you fail, there will be no more world as we know it.

0. You are transported to the universe of any game you have played of your choice.

That girl has a black boyfriend FYI.

Why did you have to ruin it.

Can't decide between 5 or 9, so I'll roll.

Who the fuck cares lmao?
>le BLACKED, le cuck

Get over it. Cred Forums is a satire.

You actually think I give a fuck about him being black? Note key word, *HAS* a boyfriend, not *had*

>you are given an allowance of 50,000 dollars a month.
I choose this.

Surprise me.

Who cares as long as he isn't a nigger?

Can I fuck the invisible fairy?

I choose 0

I want to live in Legend of Queen Opala and meet Farah

Who wouldn't?

Rolling for 0

leave it to Cred Forums to shitpost with no proof whatsoever.

Save-scumming, yo

Using it to win the lottery could prob give you more than 50,000/month, plus you can use it to prep for happenings like the Cali earthquake or BLM uprising

Oh, right, I can choose.
I choose 0.
See you fuckers in Gensokyo.

Not really useful for me but I'm not complaining.

>not picking the money

Rolling for 1, I suck at social interactions.

>Save scumming
>bleeding out
>have to masturbate to reload

Rorreng

1 boyo, I'm legitimately the worst at keeping people interested in conversations

Well aren't you lucky.

Nice try there.

>Game Genie
holy shit those things were awesome. It was essentially the first modding scene for gaming.

0, but let's roll. I'd probably choose Mass Effect and hope for biotics. Everything there is pretty great other than Reapers, what with space travel, hot alien chicks and other shit.

rolling
pls dont be 5

Give me the money.

At least I can just savescum the national lotto and get like 300 million bucks.

>wank off friday afternoon for save point
>check lotto numbers saturday
>boink self
>6 34 58 13 2 pls lady
>win

roll i guess

50k a month please

Dey see me rollin'...

ok

Rolling for 7

Save scamming until I get it

Rollin rollin bowlin!

Wouldn't that come off as suspicious? Say you've never bought a lotto ticket in your life but you just magically pull off some yuge jackpot on the first try by manually selecting the numbers

>offering 50k a month without drawback
>something else
I'd take money.

You've caught my eye but it turns out you're just another worthless bitch

I choose 8

All these people taking the money have no creativity.

I would choose to be able to make anything within a few minutes. Hell I would learn to design movies just so I can animate my own movie and have it done in less than five minutes. Even if only 2000 people saw it I would still make loads of money since I basically had no resource time investment.

what the fuck are they gonna do? search my apartment? watch me wank off?

getting a magical 50k per month is a lot more suspicious than winning a game of chance that's impossible to scam unless you work there and rig the drawing program / machine

they literally had like 137 people from the same chinese fortune cookie factory win once because they put the same numbers on their fortunes and that caused the lotto to shit themselves and change how they drew numbers

if i really wanted to allay their suspicions i'd go like 3 weeks forward in time and play the same numbers as the winning numbers of the third week for 3 weeks. but reliving 3 weeks sounds like a waste when there ain't shit they could do about it in the first place.

What's the point of option 5 if option 7 will just allow you to save scum and win the lottery?

And to a lesser extent option 1 could be emulated, option 2 could be bypassed by savescumming and reading/researching about the subject. For option 6 you can literally savescum in competitive games to more or less get the same effect. Option 8 is also largely pointless if you can savescum.

Nani?

>getting a magical 50k per month is a lot more suspicious
I wonder, how money will be delivered?

>1
Has great potential but for most people it wouldn't be worth it bc they wouldn't know how to use it properly

>2
Would probably lead to suicide. I don't care about all the accolades the Honda Civic won in 2008 please leave me alone fairy

>3
High tier if you use it to proclaim yourself a god beyond death and start your own religion. Highest tier if it saves you from a natural death of old age and lets you "reset", so to speak.

>4
Awesome at first, but once you caught up with all your imagination you'd probably crave death afterwards

>5
Comfy easy life tier if nobody else has any of these powers. Otherwise somewhat lacking

>6
Probably the worst option. Your abilities would be like a drug to you, and you'd go out creating instances of trouble to get your fix

>7
So much potential. However, would probably also drive you insane, constantly fixated over how imperfect something was and wanting to do it over and fix it

>8
Who the fuck would choose this

>9
ART THOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE, HERO?

>0
Do you remember this world? Fantastic if you don't. not so great if you do.

>2. an invisible fairy that tries to give you as much info as it can about any given subject depending on what you are confronting,

Smartphone and Google

Rolling anyways

Rolling it

Why the fuck would one pick 5 when you can pick 7 and get rich on stocks/gambling/lottery?

I'm just gonna roll instead

4 definitely; I want to make wonderful things but I don't have the focus to practice and get good at making them, having all the skill for none of the practice is my impossible dream.

gotta go on a roll for this one

Game universe. Pokemon.

It's not like it's gonna happen anyways.
Girl is quite pretty.
Fuck my life.

I choose 7, I guess. Rolling just because.

I'm rolling I believe in the 0 dream

>Who cares as long as he isn't a nigger?

Cred Forums needs to be deleted, it attracts to many redditors and takes too much bandwidth

HIROOOOOOOOOOOOO

I choose 4 but also roll

One would be interesting as long as I didn't have to say one of the options it gives me?

>8. You gain a servant/squire who will do whatever you ask. This squire is extremely competent in whatever task you assigned him/her. From cleaning, to fighting, to investing your stock portfolio. However, they will gain the recognition and you will be seen as a leech.

as long as she is "ara ara" i can ask her to take care of my portfolio, be the greatest sex slave and have her research on warp drive and enchant me with magical powers

I want to be a loyal member of Diamond Dogs.

>getting what you chose
Nice.

I'm tempted to choose 7.

>that guy jerking off in the middle of a huge battle- "I'm gettin outta here!"

But seriously, I'd choose 0. Thing is, most game worlds aren't fleshed out enough to really make a clear call on. It's mostly sandbox RPGs and MMOs that could really be called viable. Out of them only FFXI and FFXIV have worlds that I'd really consider living in.

Vana'Diel or Eorzea is kind of a tossup. Eorzea is a somewhat comfier world I think, while Vana'Diel is a bit more well constructed.

Ultimately, even an average Joe Hyur could get a sexy catgirl waifu in Eorzea, while racial divisions are a bit sharper in Vana'Diel, so that's probably the deciding factor.

godspeed, user

Let my dream be dream.

$50K a month is OP as fuck. Anyone can easily live extremely comfortably on that money. It's not millionaire money but it's definitely upper middle class super retirement money. This is what I would pick. Of course, the downside is that there's no creativity or impossible situation here; the only thing you get is being able to experience the modern world comfortably.

>choose conversation wheel
>all options are to [GLASS HIM]

4 is the fucking dream.

I've always wanted to make a quality cartoon but the industry is garbage.

That's too bad, but most models do not have self respect anyway so it's not like I expected anything more.

Would probably pick savescumming but I'm gonna roll for the fun of it

>Me responsible for saving the world

it was nice knowing you guys

Please 4

I just want infinite hammer bros. suit.

Or maybe you fuck up. Who knows?