I've been out of the loop; can someone please briefly explain, point by point, what happened with No Man's Sky...

I've been out of the loop; can someone please briefly explain, point by point, what happened with No Man's Sky? What was promised and not delivered?
It never looked appealing to me from an aesthetic standpoint, but I've seen news articles trending about false advertising involving this game and it got me curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

onemanslie.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why not read those same articles and figure it out yourself

Because they're still vague as shit. I want to hear from people who actually experienced the game.

It didnt deliver anything of what was promised.

Unless you count 30% of an advertised feature to be enough.

But what was promised apart from 'you can do anything', which isn't saying anything in particular.

onemanslie.info/

What was promised but not delivered
>factions
>good gunplay
>you can be a pirate
>each ship is really different
>the environments are logical and beasts are intelligent
>multiplayer

What was delivered
>space is big
>randomized planets
>good music
>mining

pic related has to be the most irking. Right before the game released too the fucking twat. There are only 14 basic skeletons to base animal life off of, and there's no skeleton for worms or anything of the like.

Why don't you buy the game and find out for yourself.

>asking to be spoonfed

git

lold

Damn bro, u rly are 50 shades of evil arent ya

>No Guy Buy

A LOT of content shown in the early trailers got scrapped. Chose a trailer on youtube and we can point to what is missing.

Is this crap $20 yet?

fuck me, that sucks. i forgot that one was promised

checking the animal bit randomly, and I've actually had animals eat each other, so I think he just played an hour or two and then was all pissy because he wouldn't see everything immediately. This doesn't look like a reliable source.

>better ask Cred Forums for an opinion

What do you want to know about what actually is in the game?

Here you go, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ

Lying up to the very end.

>I hate questions like this

Gee couldn't imagine why!