CEOTAKU IS ONE RIGHT NOW

GUILTY GEAR SOON
WHY IS THERE NO THREAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2y3F41Fazo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know.

The last one died.

I hope the announcement after Top 8 isn't shit like a English dub or something.

Shame on you
also forgot link

/ceogaming

Did they say there was going to be an announcement? They did tease something potentially substantial last announcement since they said Fall 2016 Model Viewer....and more

guilty gear sux now

fact

>1 hour
We Uno now boys
What's your favorit card?

>1 hour till GG
>Here's UNO

>1 hour and a half for GG
>Playing nonweeb games

wtf i hate guilty gear now

Guilty Gear in 20-30 minutes.

link shiyo rule 34

They did say there will be an announcement. It won't be a new character

>Playing weebshit
>Watching weebshit
Let me know when Tekken 7 comes out.

They just did the announcement. It's Anime Ascension 2, this one is going to have side games.

Oh... I wish they didn't say anything prior then.

Get off Cred Forums Ryan

i never liked it

thanks for telling me

really what the fuck is wrong with these people
fighting games are nich in the first place
It's not like it's getting broadcast live on tv.

Why is it alwasy the biggest retards that have anime as their profile pic?

>weeb-centric fightan tourney so desperate for games that they resort to non-weeb games

I thought Japan had fightan games coming out the ears, what gives?

Tournament went ahead of schedule

Is this guy a weeb that hates weeb? or a self hating weeb? Is that possible Cred Forums?

kekorooni

youtube.com/watch?v=_2y3F41Fazo

>or a self hating weeb? Is that possible Cred Forums?
Yes. Those absolutely exist.

>""""""""""Big""""""""""" announcement was just Anime Ascencion

It's Aksys. They basically have nothing of value to add unless you live in California.

The fuck? Something is wrong with these kinds of weebs.
I bet his wife doesn't exist and it's just him using that twitter handle.

when's blazblue?

Self hating weebs are the worst man. Basically the kind of people who shit up GG or FE threads with "muh manime" and call people who like chink voices weebs despite playing JRPG waifu sims.

Already ended.

>Amazing shemaless
Goddamn it jebaily

>Already ended.

;_;

Yeah, Brkrdave won with Arakune.

Did anyone place high with Izayoi?

>No fun allowed
Does this nigga want us walking around in suits at a fucking video game tournament like it's a business?

No, it doesn;t matter what you do because he's one of those bitter weebs with no social skills who is going to shit on people no matter what they do.

So like most of Cred Forums?

Exactly. Why do you think Cred Forums hates "normies" and people with friends so much?

But what if I just don't like shows about little girls? I'm not self hating, I just prefer shows about angry old men.

Granted, going into threads just to get angry at other fans for playing the new game in a series you don't care for anymore is stupid

I assumed a lot of people here were just schizophrenic. Why else would they spend half of their time crying about normalfags being stupid, the other half about other weirdos having shit taste and liking the wrong games, and the rest of the time complaining about being lonely with no friends? These ideas just don't line up. The only guy I hang out with often likes Naruto and Attack on Titan, but I accept he can't be exactly like me and we still have stuff in common anyway.

>May in grand finals
That's a nice change of pace. Usually I hate watching American tournaments for GG cause it ends up being Elphelt, Zato or Millia. Hope this Jam gets into the Grand Finals too.

divekick?

Whens windjammers?

Put Bailey Jay in Jebaily!

Is this zato guy voiced by the same dude that voices DIO? They really sound alike

yes

So what was ArcSys announcement?

nothing
also it was aksys

Some tournament.