Ok! Hello again!

Ok! Hello again!

Now I have passport!

Arstotzka still best country for sure!

get the fuck out

seems legit

Cobrastan is not a real country. Do not come back.

Well, what can I do? Your passport is pre-approved.

Cause no trouble.

>i never accepted his passport even when i knew i get an achievement

Such a boring game

>not simply giving zero fucks and letting everyone through
>not letting your family starve so you can cyka blyat the vodka

Anyone else let him through when he showed this?

if you let everyone through you go into debt from all the citations and get arrested, and if everyone in your family dies you get fired because the work office focuses on growth of future population or something

>cobrastan
>real country

Pick one.

But he eventually came with a legit passport. You're just mean.

>legit
sure thing buddy

A legit passport that I stole.

Broforce! This is the infamous Arstotzka! Show them that you can't escape from freedom no matter what!

if you approve the joke one he gives you the obristan coin, i think that's what he's talking about. if you approve the real one you dont get an achievement

What happens if you let him through?

Am I the only one who thought that Arstotzka is an okay country? Not the best, but definitely not the worst.

You do. I just bought this legit and replayed it.

It's apparently superior to all the surrounding countries if so many people want to immigrate.

He kills your family

You are a cool guy. Cobrastan is a nice place. Please come through.

sorry mate, I like you and everything, but my family's got to eat and I already fucked up twice today

He gets thrown out for smuggling drugs.

He also hooks you up with a guy that basically bribes you to detain people IIRC.

nah the detain guy approaches you by himself
what he does do for you if you've been kind with him (even if you reject him every time, he understand you're doing your job) is offer to make you a bunch of fake passports so you can flee the country before the shit goes down

No, that guy approaches you by himself.
I wonder if the border inspector hangs out with him outside of his job. Shares a couple of beers with him or something.

Ok Ok Ok

What game

I always pictured the two of them smoking and shooting the shit together before the line gets too long.

Papers please mate, its somewhat different and not everyone enjoys it, but its interesting enough I warrant a playthough

>not everyone enjoys it
EZIC agent detected.

Sadly can't happen since the first thing you see at the start of every day is the inspector (You) slowly walking to the booth at 6am or whatever while there's a fucking huge line waiting.

regret nothing

I want to get every ending but I'm getting kinda bored of the game help