Fuck. I'm about to preorder this shit. Is there ANYTHING bad about this game other than the graphics?

Fuck. I'm about to preorder this shit. Is there ANYTHING bad about this game other than the graphics?

yeah

the game

lol he's just letting the cars drive into his mouth

Gameplay is boring

>preorder

it's not going anywhere you fucking dunce

Try and stop me, swine

>other than the graphics
Where have you been the past week? Graphics have been confirmed for looking better than people were shitposting about.

you dont stand to gain anything meaningful by preordering a game that will most likely be shit. why dont you wait until someone has actually reviewed it?

heheheh

Probably because they can actually form their own thoughts/opinions on a game and don't have to wait for some shithead reviewer to tell them what to do.

Yes i do. I love and support square enix. When i preorder i become part of the team

Why did GTAV on the PS3 look a few hundred times better than this next generation exclusive?

>i love Square Enix.
Why?
They haven't made a good game in 10 years and even fuck up porting Snes games

Its Final Fantasy. So there's a 99% chance the gameplay, story and characters will be bad.

Literally all the game has going for it is the graphics. Like every FF game.

>They haven't made a good game in 10 years
Well technically since a Square team worked on Dragon Quest X, they have. But definitely nothing good on the Final Fantasy side.

>Its Final Fantasy. So there's a 99% chance the gameplay, story and characters will be bad.
>Literally all the game has going for it is the graphics. Like every FF game.

Seriously, 0/10. Apply yourself next time.

Well, he's not wrong.

Provide examples of how I'm wrong. Greentext isn't a counter argument.

Even hardcore FF fans will agree that the majority of FF games are bad. How is this game (which you haven't even played) going to be any different?

now what the fuck is the evolutionary reason for this? it's not going to protect them from predators, if anything it's going to make them more susceptible to being fucked with by animals that eat bananas. What the fuck is nature's reasoning here?

DEATH

birds eat banana
if I dress like banana I eat bird instead
since venom is extremely potent monkeys can't do anything either

>post opinions
>prove me wrong
Seriously, apply yourself m8.

Yeah, your tastes.

Why would anyone preorder a game? You can always buy it after its release, and it's always better, because you can see if the game actually delivers or not before buying it.

You see, preorders were made to make people buy based only on hype, so, if the game fails, they will still have the money from the idiots who preordered.

>dont agree that theyre mostly bad

You just got proven wrong with a green text nigger

But that was just his opinion too

>those fucking graphics

I can't even wrap my head around how people can't see that this is more than clearly out-of-bounds shit.

I feel bamboozled.

and its the other guy's money so who gives a shit what he does with it

Literally everything in that picture(except the sliver of building on the right) is out of bounds.

Then what's the point of this thread

The demos were good. The grafix were shown to be improved.

I have to believe, user. It's been so long.

I'm tired of listing things, but the combat has flaws that are unforgivable.

ITT: opinions

What's wrong with it? The autododge shit?

In your opinion you mean.

Combat in the latest build is awesome.

Fuck off Kagari

>an opinion can't be proven wrong
Then why did you 'rate' his opinion? You started it idiot.

There are things that still haven't been fixed, and design choices that would be super simple to change to make the combat more complex without making it less accessible.

Like I said i'm tired of listing these things because the game reached a finished state today I believe. They're not going to change anything anymore. It's over. I've fought hard to get people to realize, and make them speak up about it. But it's over now. It's done. i can only wait until this trainwreck is released now and see that I was right.

You need help man

Looks like a budget game.

>mfw FFXV missed its hype window by so many years, people don't even bother talking about it anymore

Who the fuck is kagari? Everytime I visit XV threads I always see this name getting mentioned everytime.

Some girl that owns a ff fanwebsite or something, xv-kun always brings up random usernames when he's bored or out of arguments. So all the time

Can't wait for this to come out and sell half as much as SE expects. Its so obvious why they're rushing a FFVII remake and finally localizing non FF games. And I hope FF keeps falling apart.

I hope its fun but man I have no faith at this point

>an opinion can't be proven wrong
It can't, you retard. Do you even know what an opinion is? It's not my fault the guy has shit taste. He asked me to prove why his opinion was wrong. He's the retard who posts shit bait and you're the retard who lacks any form of intellectual capacity.

Is that Earth Defense Force?

Then why did you start bitching that his opinion was bait? Your action was quantifying one opinion over another. You can't turn around and claim 'lol opinions can't be right or wrong' when you already tried to claim an opinion is bad.