What are/were Cred Forums's favorite couch co-op games?

What are/were Cred Forums's favorite couch co-op games?

Other urls found in this thread:

wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bonanza bros was GOAT, me and my brother must have over 1,000 hours in that shit

Super double dragon/double dragon returns, golden axe, altered beast, Kirby super star, Metroid blast from nintendoland
I always prefer them short and sweet while with something longer I'll just play with randoms online like with Dragons crown since it's more difficult to really put in all that time

The Gauntlet with the jester and pic related were me and my brother's games.

had a great time with Super Mario 3D world not too long ago

Co op makes the game more funner and less disappointing

lego starwars with the littlo bro way back when was comfy as fuck

Nighmare on Elm Street for the NES.

Awesome. I used to play that on the Gamecube with my brother and cousin all the time. Fun game.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Portal 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Halo 1-3
Scott Pilgrim: The Video Game
Borderlands 1-2

Used to go over my friends' house and spend all weekend there, and all 4 of us would start new PSO characters and see if we could beat Dark Falz before we had to leave.

NHL Hitz and NFL Blitz were really fucking fun, too.

>trying to derail a comfy local co-op thread
Rolling

Guys are there any PS4 games with really great co-op? Couch is preferred but online is good too

Where the fuck did the concept of fun go where there's no co-op in games

What even is a druid

a druid is like a priest of the forest

What do those numbers mean?

It assumes the standard D&D stat system where it ranges from 3-18 (3d6) and then add any racial bonuses. Like how elves are nimble so they get a +2 to Dexterity

So the higher the number to 16, the more powerful you get? How can you determine what damage you do with for example, Strength 11. Sorry I never got to experienced D&D so my knowledge on RPG stats are horrible.

It depends on edition.

For a lot of melee weapons, they already have set damage based on what they are, take a long sword for example; it ranges from 1-8 (1d8), but you can add damage to that range depending on what your strength is. Say you have 12 strength, you add +1 to the range so you can do 2-9 damage. Strength also affects your accuracy with melee weapons as Dexterity affects accuracy with ranged weapons

The best couch co op games on that system are RE Revelations 2 and Black Ops 3
Unfortunately there isn't a lot

>No Shepherd Class
Trash

>druid
>14 wisdom
Get the fuck out of my face

Strength at 11 is average for the commonfolk.
like 10-11 is a bonus of zero, but if you have 12 or 13 it's a small bonus of +1, 14-15= a bonus of +2, 16-17= a bonus of +3 and so on.

When I say 3d6 for stats, I'm saying three 6 sided dice and add the results. Sometime though other groups roll four six sided dice and remove the lowest roll

>tfw no giant girl to hang out and play vidya with

How can I tell which edition any RPG uses. For example say Divinity Original Sin?

Ok, I think I sort of understand. Why are the numbers random though? If you get a sword it should do the same amount of damage to your enemies (if they are the same type of enemy).

So this is a standard for any RPG?

Oh, so what you do is have a basic idea of what the damage output will be? I thought people were calculating the true outcome of damage for every hit.

When I first created this, I didn't look that much at D&D manuals.

This one

The reason damage output is random is because it accounts for how and where you damaged them. A low roll is pretty much slightly nicking the target while maximum damage is like a stab through the left armpit.

I'll never fall for another LotR meme again after a thread where user was comparing Conquest to Battlefront and it ended up being terrible.

......is it good though?

Please give me a qt

roollin

Conquest is like battlefront though. It's not even debatable.

give me a thicc qt pls

Ah I see. Interesting.

TOWERFALL
Dead nation
Jamestown
Yes only indie shit

diablo 3
helldivers
alienation
minecraft
terraria
magicka 2
Gauntlet slayer edition
super dungeon bros
fat princess adventures
overlord fellowship of the evil
rocket league
any fifa
any nba
any nhl
any wwf
any madden
any lego
rock band 4
zombie vikings
borderlands collection
resident evil revelations 2
Resident evil 5
Resident evil 6
Dead nation
divinity original sin

Why not?

This isn't /tg/, so how do I know what I got?

using this, I guess?
wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

>routinely play vidya with a girl who is almost six feet all
>she got her measurements and told me about them
>not an exaggeration, they're nearly identical to Tina Armstrong from Dead or Alive
>she's essentially a sexpot, but extremely autistic

Being around women like that will make you sick, user.

To answer OP's question:
All Halos and Gears of War games
rollan

Whens the last time you've played a couch coop game?
Whens the last time you've played couch coop?

Aw yeah