He hasn't sold his old games he doesn't even play anymore for mad cash

>he hasn't sold his old games he doesn't even play anymore for mad cash

>needing to sell your games for money

People with jobs don't need to do that, friend.

>thinking youre smart for selling good games to buy shit modern games

Fpbp

Exactly, I am going to keep until I am on the street.

>holding onto useless material possessions

Then why sell them if money just means you're going to buy more useless material possessions

checkmate bitch

How the hell do you know what I would end up spending the money with. They're useless if they're not being played and just gathering dust on a shelf.
Collecting anything is a lame hobby. Hoarding Jr's

So you're going to spend money on things that aren't video games then? So this thread isn't about video games then... really makes u think

I traded in a GBC with like 4 games(including Blue version) and I didn't even get $20 back

Fuck Gamestop

I hate me for being so fucking stupid when i was younger.

I sold a shit ton of wii games and shit for pennies and it burns me to this day that I didn't know better.

Literally nigger status.

FPBP

>Old games
>having value

The memories are worth more than the shitty trade in or resell value

If they're Nintendo games they probably have some value

t. buddist

>that fucking feel when you realize you traded in your original dead rising without even having 100 % achievements

>Collecting anything is a lame hobby
Tell me what your hobbies are, cool guy

Almost any n64 game with Mario in the title for example goes for $40+

Do I need Mario party 1, 2, and 3 if all I ever play is 2?

Getting fucked in the ass

>Mad cash
>Videogames
GameStop would give me pennies for most of my games, then sell them for over ten dollars.

>Selling SMT games or 12+ year old games unless absolutely bankrupt

My fucking pal, buddy, chum, I sure so hope you don't do this shit, to be quite honest with you, friend of mine.

fuck you collecting vidya is one of the best hobbies at the moment

>mad cash

Fuck off Gamestop employee.

Running, swimming, and drawing

Also >selling to gamestop
Lol no

That's quite a few remasters

You guys don't know shit
Check out this old receipt I found

Are some pale otterfag numale?

>XD
That clerk is a real faggot.

>3
no
>1
FUCK NO

The gamecube Mario Party games are alright tho. 4 was meh, 5 was good, 6 was kino, and 7 was GRAPE BANANA ORANGE. 8, 9, and 10 were godawful though.

No

uh user...

>Sold two copies of Sculptor's Cut for roughly $250 each
>Checked it today for the first time in about a year or so.
Feelsbadman
I don't even remember why I sold them, they're literally just going up and up in price.

What's so special about that game?

>5 dollars in credit for Melee

oh the good ol' days when a scratched loose copy of melee wasn't 90 burgerbucks because some autists still play it.

Yeah, I'm totally going to sell my assets that are constantly gaining value. Fuck net worth, amirite?

If by "mad cash" mean $7.50 for the entire PS3 library than no, I have not done that.

it was a rental shop exclusive. Currently it's the most expensive north america released N64 game.

it's an upgraded version of Clayfighter 63 1/3 exclusive for rental shops like blockbuster. It current sits on top of the pricey N64 games.

>go to gamestop to sell my ps2 games collection
>they ask 20$ because they charge environmental taxes

FUCKING GAMESTOP

If your assets are in video games you're not gonna go very far, kid.

What if he owns those gold nintendo championship cartridges?

I spotted Other M
Shit collection

>mfw Soul Silver goes for ~$300
>mfw I have no face

And I never will again. I learned my lesson selling my games when I was young. There will always be a time when I want to play a certain game again and I will be able to play it since I haven't sold a single game since 16 years old.

Anyone actually know a good place to sell games? The only places I know are Gamestop and probably Manifest. Not sure about doing the Ebay thing.

>bought wand of gamelon for a dollar at church sale 10 or so years ago
>it goes for $60 on eBay right now
No idea whether I should sell it or not

Emulation, brah. It's only gonna get better as time goes on. You can already flawlessly emulate all those GCN games and they look better.

Your pic made me want to play Enter the Matrix again. That game was fun.

>TFW you have considered selling your boxes of old early 90s Magic cards and valuable boxed games like Fallout 1 and 2, Arcanum, ToEE, System Shock 1 and 2, Terra Nova, Bard's Tale, etc etc etc but you're too lazy and instead threw a bunch into the garbage instead

>he actually sells 20 old games just to buy 1 new game

Not even worth it.

>gamestop

you're aware they just resell them for the price they're going for used online?

i sold a bunch of old ps1 games, mostly RPGs.
I was getting about a hundred bucks a pop. selling them to those retro game hunters.
stuff like suikoden II, persona 2, tales of eternia, the miss-adventures of tron bonne etc.
I got a good deal, never trade games to stores, to get maximum profit you gotta find your clients

>buying jewelry

>Go to disc replay
>sell about 6 dead online 360 games like old cods
>buy every ass creed game 1-3
>still have store credit left over

Never trade to gamestop if theres another option.

My xbox scratched a fucking ring around it