I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot!

>I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot!

The absolute madman

I feel dumb for not seeing that twist coming.

literally Marilyn Manson

Why does he help you?

To get both brothers weakened by fighting eachother and exploit them both to obtain spardas power
Just play the game, the story is given to you in the form of a 3rd graders essay

Well I played the game like 10 years ago and I just cant remember the plot

>Same colored eyes as him.

Should've known...

>Oh, You're not goning to shoot me, are you? If you do, I'll die, you know.

LADY'S GONNA FREAK

His fights were ass

so would you consider Jester to be intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

DMC 5 when?

not in a million years

underrated

Imagine if DmC was good

what did he mean by that

kek

so is jester like arkham's DT?

That's because the fights were literally his model animations and voice acting ripped from the cutscenes and they just threw around some energy balls.

Literally every action he does in the fights is ripped from each cutscene. Even the shit he says is ripped and edited in such a way that it sounds unique.

what

Thank god they're skippable or this version would be impossible to play.

Is the pc port that bad?

I found the weapons interesting but there needed to be more of a reason to use the demon axe since the angel scythe was so good.

A lot of other stuff like the plot and not in a million years was fucking ridiculous, along with enemies being able to hit you from off-screen.

Devil Trigger.

Did anyone else go "Force Edge, neat!" at the end and then follow it up with "... oh shiiiii-" when they realised Arkham had the components for Sparda?

Capcom surprises me with how much they reuse assets

Beowulf is Zodd with Mozgus' wings

Really?

They've been reusing assets like no one would know for games since they jumped out of the SNES era.

zodd?

I think it's some bad guy from naruto.

no that's Grodd

So is it Joker or Jester?
I could have sworn it was Jester, but his fights in the special edition have him saying Joker. Plus

I thought they were fun

Why didn't he kill Lady?
Did some pesky fatherly love get in his way?