Listens to the vidya ost

>Listens to the vidya ost
>Never plays the games

I hope you guys seriously don't do this.

>plays the game
>mutes the audio
>listens to Papa Roach instead

shiggs

>Posting Frodo outside of pointing out plotholes and inconsistencies

>plays the 3rd installment because of hype and enjoys it
>refuses to play the first two because its too "clunky and dull looking".

I do with some songs. I've never played an ace combat game, yet I love the songs. It's pretty deplorable behaviour though I agree

I do this with Nier because I heard it was a shitty game.

CUT

I do. Nothing you can do about it.

>Reads Wikipedia articles on video games
>Never plays it

That's literally Cred Forums and (you)

me with SMT, games look boring as fuck but goddamn I find myself falling in love with every song I listen to

Some games have great soundtrack but shitty gameplay.

>Hey guys, I'm eating shit and there's ~nothing~ you can do to stop me!

For me, listening to vidya OSTs without ever playing the games feels weird.
You aren't getting the full range of emotion because the music is suppose to accompany and support the game.
The music might be able to stand on it's own, but it's best heard in its completed assembly.

Why, and how?
Doesn't it bother you that you aren't getting the full context of the music?
Like, you're missing part of why a certain song is in the game.
I mean, you do you, I just want to know the why.

Because this (and its sequel) have the best vidya OSTs of all time but have absolutely horrible, horrible gameplay.

I do that wth halo, sorry buddy i will not be buying a microsoft console no matter how much i love this O N E franchise.

I listened to the Transistor soundtrack for about a year before I played the game.

Also I listen to a lot of touhou music even though I don't play the games much.

I am doing this right now. Listening to Nier OST, never played the game. Been wanting to though.

I heard the music here on Cred Forums and fell in love, i couldn't help myself.

If it's any consolation, the soundtracks are what made me play their games. That's how I got into Castlevania and Mega Man.

1 and 2 are on PC jackass

I understand, but the games are really fun and it makes the music all the better once you're there playing it. What's your favorite soundtrack?

>posting this thread

Seriously hope no one does this

I do this with Furi, Hotline Miami 2, Shatter, and Payday 2 (I quit after Crimefest 2)

I heard a couple of tracks and it made me really want to play the game. Same thing with Zone of the Enders and Ace Combat.

How the fuck do you even play the Touhou games? Every time I go to the site where they supposedly have the downloads, there's nothing but symbols.

>nothing but symbols

wwww

I do love Final Fantasy XI's sound track.

but i'll be damned if i'm gonna play a fucking mmo

>ruining the experience of hearing a track in game for the first time

Why would you do this?

Is this the dubtrack thread

Why come fromdorf didn't just the ring?

I did it once with Transistor's ost, but I beat the game after

MY

PIZZA

thats what makes them so good though

i'll be fucked if i actually play JRPGs

I beat it, listened to OST and then beat it again because of it.

Hype for pyre

I can't think of any reason to play games like Alone in the Dark (2008), Nier, and Graffiti Kingdom, but the music is great, so why not listen (and, when possible, support it by buying the soundtrack)?

Any other Kingsglaive digital copy owners or physical copy preorderers here who have no intention of playing the game?

This desu.

I listened to a fuck ton of mega man music when I was a kid and it made me want to play the games.