Your DPS did a poor job yet is a friend of your guild master

>Your DPS did a poor job yet is a friend of your guild master
What will you say to them Cred Forums?

You either learn to deal with this shit or find another guild.

Anyone who takes offense to constructive criticism isn't worth playing with.

>LE GUILD DRAMA

Are guilds really in so much need of competent leadership to where you have to worry about people sperging on you? Let women be the deciding factor in priviledges? Become powerhungry?

Sounds like a shitty guild

Sounds about right, all the normies dropped the game after about a year or 2 MAX, all the autistic virgin spergs are all that remain

pandarens are made for marriage

Tell him to get good because he's sucking ass.

If he's a friend he'll understand, respond calmly, and try not to suck ass next time.

Like actual pandas though, they'll probably only fuck three times in their entire life.

Fuck off cunt I'm an Ele Shaman. I'm trying my hardest.

Oh wait, a friend of the guild master, not my friend.

Tell him to not suck ass anyway. If he's gonna bitch about it and get on to the GM to kick me out, it's probably a guild I don't want any part of.

What do guilds even want these days? Good healers or dps?

I'm happy as long as she's willing to sit on my face and play with my dick once a week. But I definitely wouldn't mind smashing that panda ass.

Why would I even associate with my DPS?
I only associate with my tank

tell him that there is room for improvements.

This, if they can't take criticism and have to go complain to the guy in charge and it results in you getting removed, then good riddance, only a matter of time before someone would do it before you and it happening to them.

Pandaren like to drink, though.
And women who are heavy drinkers cannot keep their legs together.

But user that's rape.

>playing ele shaman in legion
literally what the fuck are you doing
your other DPS spec is a top five spec and fun as shit to play, and meanwhile elemental is complete and utter garbage

I asked what my old guild wanted for Legion and the GM told me "Elemental, it's really good in Legion."

I got memed hard.

I wish the Pandaren accompanied more bear features with their emotes and design. The Pandaren in the cinematic is pretty much perfect, his big bear yawn is what I thought the Pandaren would be, savagery hidden beneath cute/friendly exterior.

Don't really feel that with the in-game models.

>Play BM Hunter
>Pull 50k DPS more than the other BM Hunter
>Be she keeps getting invited because she's someone's wife

Blizzard: Wasted Potential

why do people try to RP a bear as being skinny, anyway?

I want to fuck a Panda as much as anyone else on Cred Forums, but a skinny bear doesn't make any sense

I'm still mad to this day that humans don't have enormous lower jaws. That was like the iconic Warcraft human male look and they made the WoW humans all look normal.

Try the female pandaren's /roar command.

>Normal
>If you didn't pick a facial hair option on males you had a harelip before the model updates
>Post-model updates the males look like severely depressed hoboes

Type /roar and be content. It's seriously fantastic.

Well, normal in the sense that they have standard features. Humans look garbage without beards before the update. Can't even really say they look better now, but they don't outright offend me at least.

I'm mostly mad about humans not having real beards

please put "legion" in your OP so that people with good taste can filter these garbage threads effectively, t i a

Not just that, but the complete lack of any new facial hair or customization options. We got some with the model updates, but they just replaced already existing ones and are exclusive to the new models.

>concept was to make worgens mechanically interesting by shifting into wolf mode to boost haste and speed
>nah let's just scrap that and force them into wolf mode to fight, give em a speed boost racial

I hate they can't use their claws. I kind of wish Worgen worked like Greymane in HotS does where you shift in and out of Worgen form.

The issue with that is that they didn't want to make a race that was essentially human with a transformation cooldown... even though that is what Genn and several other NPCs effectively are.

No, they wanted to make a race that was its own. And for that you need to be in the race's namesake form most of the time.

yeah, post it in this thread you insecure beta fucks

cause you'll never say it when anything ever happens. stay quiet and heal bitch boy.

Oh shit. Cool.

But they aren't humans when out of wolf mode. They're bloody Chavs.

post dps meters after every boss. If he's not embarassed that he's always a bottom feeder then confronting him about it directly won't do anything.

iconic in warcraft 3 maybe. if you looked at arts for all the other warcrafts the humans look normal there too.

>guy in your team is beyond trash and losing you the game singlehandedly
>he's your friend

Anton, ty cho ohooel tam chtoli blyad?

Also
>2016
>He is not GM of his guild
0/10

>you vouched for him and brought him into the group

>implying normies are capable of being competent leaders either

Maybe more on average but there are still plenty of turds to sift through.

>that feel when MoP would have been a perfect expansion if it didn't get ORCED halfway through

they could have made a few more raids out of Pandaria content very easily and had Lei Shen as the final boss and it would have been a great expansion overall.

>ERPing in Warcraft
>When there's nothing but Worgen + Draenei females with dicks and an "ass being as large as a prize winning pumpkin"

And fatties aren't as appealing to the ERP masses as skinny bitches.

The year long drought with the last raid sure didn't help either.

Plus having 5 or so daily hubs to keep track of. Seriously, the daily grinding game was real in MoP.

Legit one of my favorite expansions. Underrated as fuck, I even loved SoO.

>there was a time when WoW rp was really good and erpers like this guy we're in the minority

I miss Feathermoon

SoO was honestly the best part of the expansion. The panda aesthetic sucked dick, but the gameplay was fucking amazing so the raids that weren't panda-related were best
ToT was good too

Play a better game.
(FFXIV)

>Play tank
>That feel when the raid leader just calls it a wipe

>finding some shitty excuse to make panda posts all fucking day

Cred Forums is dying. Might as well have fun.

Well it's a casual game so it deosn't really matter how well they did. Don't tell me you think it's some serious business.

>Play a Hunter
>That feel when the raid leader just calls it a wipe
>tfw no repair bill

>repair bill
Join basically any guild and get free repairs. You don't even have to do anything. Hide guild chat and poof they don't exist. Good ones have first aid or potion caches you can steal from too.

is it far too late to get back into wow
I played some panda but I never got into raids and they sound fun as shit
I played tank exclusively

>join raid guild before legion
>Raid a few times without GM present
>Do well
>Make a few bros
>GM comes back from her "break"
>Fucks up so much se can't do fire mage rotation and also dies to easy shit
>RL gives her loot
>Me and tank take the piss out of her
Why do women just suck at WoW? Why do they all seem to be in it for the male attention? Flustrated because i want my HC xavius kill and shes fucking shit up.

I thought Worgen were pretty cool until I found out they were sniffing around pretty noticably loud when idling, that was the most awful thing.
The other races are quiet when idling.
I made a worgen huntress in early cata to see the starting zone, big mistake. Also fem worgen look like retards when shooting, like they can't handle recoil on a crossbow and stuff. Not to mention all the glitching.

The community is dying fast. Top guilds are dropping like flies, some literally who RUS guild got world first recently, and total population is under 3 million world wide. Legion is also extremely bad for running alts unless you're NEET and class balance hasn't been this bad since WotLK nor this volatile ever as far as I can recall. It's not good for anybody.

Don't forget you're soft locked into one spec because of stupid fucking artifacts.

>have a tank
>lose a raid member in a fight
>he yells wipe and kills himself
>im the other tank
>boss is at 5%
>we just kill the boss
He felt so stupid after that but it was a good laugh.

It's true, the part about alts at least. I got 3 110s and barely have time for 2.
>log in with main
>check the mission table for noteworthy stuff
>see about 7-8 WQ worth doing for emissary, resources and/or AP
>do the daily heroic dungeon for the big AP token
>log in with 2nd char
>rinse and repeat
>have to farm some herbs for potions and flask as well
>could do the withered scenario every day if I felt like it
>want to go mythic+ even if it's just lower ones for AP
>can barely bring myself to even only do the dungeon on the 3rd anymore and that's a tank so I'd get a satchel full of goodies
People compained about that there was nothing to do in WoD, now you don't know where to begin doing stuff.

>doing heroics a few days late because dude real life obligations lmao
>healer dies because shitter dps won't clear adds
>everyone whining that it's over
>mfw blood DK

Best class for a female Pandaren?

And for best mogs on her

Depends which choices are the most ideal for being bred by non-Pandaren men

I want a Pandaren to lay on my back and cuddlefuck me.

In order from most to least popular; Monk, Shaman, Hunter, Priest, Mage, Rogue, Warrior. Yes that is females only.

But if she's on your back how do you put it in?

The Pandaren would have to be the one putting it in. That or it's a handjob but I don't think that's covered under cuddlefuck.

Yes, I am a giant faggot.

>tfw all your guild drama is really mediocre
>just people on the mythic roster who shouldn't be raiding
>people whining about consumables, even though half the guild leveled a herbalism alt, then expecting people to sell them their herbs at half price
>people refusing to spend a single second thinking about proper boss mechanics and having no sense of rhythm
>mfw we're giving mythic Nythendra another shot tonight and I already know I'll spend 4 hours doing my tanking stuff, getting minimal stacks while the dps run around like headless chickens and produce wipe after wipe

0-3 Level Warrior through Draenor
4-8 Level Rogue through Legion
9 Play comfy snes games in bed instead

Looks like your rogueing, boi

Rogues are good ;)

Yeah, memelaw feels decent.

why is every single shitter rogue cuck a fucking outmeme le pirate roughe ebin eyepatch yarrrr me hearties bones-rolling SHIT???EVERY SINGLE ONE. dont see any other rogues, just fucking LE EBIG POIRATE ARRRRR. im so FUCKING SICK OF THEM. EVERYWHERE I GO. fucking outmemes and their saber slashes making that shink sound. and the fucking dice popping all over the place so they can get their meme buffs. and then suddenly LE PISTOL SHOT FROM 1000 YARDS AWAY LOL STUNNED FOREVER EBIN!!!!! LE PISTOLERO!!!!!! ARRRRRR I BE A PIRATE!!!!!! RUN YE SCURVY DOGS THROUGH FOR HALF YE HEALTH POOL YARRRR grappling hooks behind you NOTHIN PERSONNELL YE LANDLUBBER

are rogues just in such a shit place that no one plays subtlety or assassination so they're forced into THE LITERAL REDDDIT SPEC? is outmeme doing more dps than the other specs? or is it just the YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF LE RUM YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE I ARE A PIRATE SWAB LE POOPDECK MATIES UPBOATS ON THE PORTSIDE BATTEN LE HATCHES XDD appeal to all the LITERAL and ACTUAL memeing shitters and drooling retards who fucking think ARRR LE PIRATE YARR HAR LE SHARKS IN LE WATER LE SCURVY JOLLY ROGER ARRRR THE SEAS BE CHOPPY I AM LE FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!!11 fucking kill yourselves

blame blizzard for making it fun and better dps

Why can't Pandarens be this thin in game? Even official art shows them as thin

Because grappling hook is fun.

And so is basking in healers tears in PvP.Resto bitch.

whew, like 1 of 15 DPS players? doubt i even noticed. holy fuck WoW is pathetic.

Why would you care what people with good taste want, considering you're not one of them?

XD

dps meter makes it very easy to see how shit dps players are

tfw you miss mop

I miss the fempanda ass

What class is the most fun in legion?
I leveled a rogue and got kind of bored.

WW Monk is fun

FUCKING FURFAGS GET OFF MY Cred Forums RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thinking of boosting a druid or a DK

I like the cat form for pvp and the viability of druid
But as a whole I like DKs as a concept

Feral druid is better than sk as a dps but dk is still good. If you want to tank then druid

Holy shit this is exactly my situation.

After being continually shit on with emissary rewards, I only log in on alts to get resources for AP research.

Post cute Worgen

Did you say Goblin?

Slut

>Beginning of WoD
>Join "progression" guild
>A bunch of the people in it know eachother IRL, mostly people on the older side as far as WoW players go(late 30s 40s)
>Practically 0 communication in voice chat during raids whether it be casual chats or calling shit out
>a bunch of the DPS pull absolutely abysmal numbers
>Guild leader talks about replacing them with other people who will pull their weight but never does
>Guild single-handedly kills any desire I had to do Highmaul and BRF
>Fast forward to Legion
>Go completely guildless
>Go 7/7 heroic on the second week of EN

Fuck em all

dumb pandaren poster

You know it

Chen is so cute I can't take it.

Bobbie always seem so lewd

Gobbos, that should say

I wish they would update the model or just remove the shitty constant snarl that they have.

Why she is so sexy? I want to hug her.

It's a shame fem-worgen look like angry chihuahuas with eye-shadow.

They sure are
>that /silly where they talk about being tied up

So how hard was the Lei Shen fight, was it even a good fight? I only did the LFR version

goblins > spacegoat

Wrath > MoP > Classic > Legion > BC > Cata

I remember It being pretty hard. Even on normal. Never made it to heroic mode.

Don't know I like goblins and drenai equally. Only races I play.