I became father of a sweet little girl yesterday. I hope she enjoys vidya

I became father of a sweet little girl yesterday. I hope she enjoys vidya.

Any of you got stories playing with your kids? Did they like older vidya like NES or SNES?

I was never able to cum inside this one gf I had. Am I too small, was she too loose? Was I just nervous? How can I get someone pregnant OP? Any tips?

did you cuck your wife? if didn't you're not living right.

Okay OP, whatever you do, don't let your kids play vidya until they're age has two figures. Kids can get addicted really quick. Same thing with sugars and sweets.

It fucking kills me when brainless parents just tosses a phone at a crying child that can barely even properly speak because they're too fucking lazy to properly make him happy. They don't know that they're rotting their child's brain.

Where I live the standard is that most people don't believe in marriage so we're not husband and wife.

That's not vidya though. I think I'll try her on some SNES DKC when she's old enough

My mother bought me a NES with mario/duckhunt at age 2

here I am, father with a house and a good job. I also always was addicted to video in some way. Guess I could still make it right somehow

>tfw my shitty aunt bought my cousin an ipad for him when he was like 4 and he's on it 24/7 to this day after 3 years
I doubt it would surprise you if I told he's already having breathing issues and eats junk food all the time

Name her Zelda and buy her a copy of Minecraft, or a Youtube account with access to Minecraft Let's Players.

That sounds like a really bad idea

the only guy I know that named his daughter Zelda offed himself

>aunt lives in bumfuck nowhere
>kids have tablets but no internet, so they aren't hopelessly addicted and aunt knows to stay the fuck away from microtransactions
>on the few occasions they drop by they end up playing Mario Kart or something simple
>the oldest found my N64 recently and got hooked on SM64 and Banjo-Kazooie
Could be worse.

What did you name her?

Metroid

I was really hoping this wasn't a shitty bait thread. The idea of somebody finding happiness through parenthood is really appealing to me. Oh well.

This might sound REALLY autistic to you guys, but if I have a son, I wanna give him a little history lesson by showing him every game chronologically as he grows up. You know, start him off with pong and asteroids, give him an idea of what games are, and then slowly but surely graduate him to games like Mario, Street Fighter, Halo, etc.

Nah seriously though I named her Arielle. It was my GF's choosing.

I bet it's something like Christie or Elizabet or some other nice name. Fucking normies.

hope for you that he pays attention to your lessons about nostalgia tier games while all their friends are playing the latest shit

Thank heavens you'll never have a child then.

I like it. The trick is to not force it on your daughter. If she sees you playing it, she will probably become interested on her own.

Of course I'll let him play the latest games; I'm just talking about when he's kindergarten age and just starting to learn what video games are. You gotta start somewhere, right?

I want my kids to start off on N64/PS1 just like I did and then maybe a 3DS on the side but once they are old enough and responsible enough they can have a PS4/PS5 you know, whatever is new at the time.

Minecraft will be banned though.

If he loves videogames and he loves you he'll probably be interested in what you're saying considering you're explaining it in an easily understandable way.

It's Ariel but whatever. Arielle sounds nicer anyway.

>forbid minecraft
>force them to play consoletrash instead
LOL

I got two boys. They fucking love Destiny. I never play. They like to watch me play Dark Souls though. We also play Call of Duty together. My youngest was actually interested in watching me play AM2R and I was kind of happy at that.

Just gotta be careful about those darn micro-transactions and pregnant Elsa browser games, am I right? ;^)

Every one of your direct ancestors managed to knock someone up, and probably none of them needed instructions.

It's cause our main language is french, Ariel would look like a male name without the ''elle''

OP here, I actually love Destiny and Souls games. Destiny reminds me of good times with my father playing Halo on the Xbox release.

Minecraft gives kids severe autism user. Parents should be more concerned.

That's Sonic though.

I made a character in Destiny but I didn't spend any significant time with it. Elder son took him over. I just got him Taken King content and intended on getting him Rise of Iron for his birthday. I never really get to play as much of anything anymore since I had them but I play more casually nowadays. There's Pokemon Go which I walk around with my youngest on that. My wife fucking loves it and loves to gloat whenever she gets something stronger than me. It's fine though, Go isn't something I put that much stock in especially since I played the original games a shitload in my time. Sometimes I wonder if I could talk her into playing ORAS. She's already into the concept of IVs and stuff. Really though I know she's only into it because she knows my interests which at the end of the day I can appreciate.

Yeah, and GTA turns them into serial killers, I know.

still too soon

hell yes I did. I hired the biggest black dude I could find to ass fuck me, and made her sit on the couch and watch the whole thing

My daughter is 11 now. We always play Nintendo and PC games. (Sometimes we play DDR games on my PS2.) The only time she uses her tablets is to read books and manga I torrent for her. Wife wants to try for a boy now but I told her I was choosing the name. I want to name him Adam Jensen.

>actually wanting kids

>halp how do I sex??

first of all you have to cut that shit out. acting like someone has the inside scoop on what is supposed to be animal instinct is so beta I wish you'd slap yourself for me.

M...maybe I need a black stallion to show me how to please a woman.

Biological father or Stepfather?

Going to be a father myself around late January, assuming all goes as planned. Kind of a scary thing, but pretty sure it'll be great. Still have all my old systems to share with him, but need to build the libraries back up. Really regretting trading those games in back in high school.

this is so depressing

>scary

pleasing a woman has nothing to do with making kids
the guy is the only one who needs to cum

I didn't know Hutts were real.

I play flight stimulators with my little girl.
She likes Microsoft flight sim 98 the most.

Honestly every child ive ever encountered that was wearing minecraft paraphenelia acted so goddamn autistic for their age i had a hard time processing it, so i would much rather subject my child to console trash

>Thats sonic though

The valedictorian at my highschool graduation liked sonic, you can kindly go kill yourself

But according to my japanese doujin woman are more likely to get pregnant if they cum

Unlike you, many people out there dont have defective genes and could produce healthy, adorable babies

My wife and I are still debating whether or not to have kids. Seems a shitty thing to do to a child given the employment prospects are getting worse with each passing day and climate changes increasing likelihood of seriously impacting the global economy.

But I also don't want to be the first in my line tracing back all the way to the first life on Earth to not produce and propagate my (delicious) genes.

>Valedictorian
>Liking sonic
>Sonic causes autism
Yeah, the chain of events here sound reasonable enough to me.

>Pregnant women

Or Elizabeth Grace or some shit.

Are you Creole or from France?

I've always wanted to raise a daughter, but I haven't dated anyone in 8 years.

I don't even bother with adoption agencies because a young male who has shit together would be looked down upon for wanting to raise a child on their own.

I RECOGNISE THAT FAT BABY!

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.