List your top 5 favorite last gen games, and other anons rate

List your top 5 favorite last gen games, and other anons rate.

>Red Dead Redemption
>Portal 2
>Demon's Souls
>Metal Gear Solid 4
>Mass Effect 2

Other urls found in this thread:

khhsubs.com/projectsrggishin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10
4/10
4/10
9/10
8/10

Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dead Space
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
God of War 3
Crysis 2

>red dead nothing to do redemption
>10/10
>MGS4
>9/10

is this a bait thread?

Why is goty red dead so impossible to find at retailers? Went everywhere and it's only available for xbox, no ps3

Just gave it 9 because of the long cutscenes. RDR was one of the best games last gen.

>Red Dead Redemption
>Dragon's Dogma
>Mirror's Edge
>Left 4 Dead
>Bad Company 2

Everything listed is okay to good except for Ass Effect 2.

I'd hate to be your friend and come over to your house.

>GTA IV
>FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS
>BIOSHOCK
>FABLE 2
>PORTAL 2

CAPS LOCK IS STUCK, SORRY

>Dishonored
>Super Mario Galaxy 2
>Bayonetta
>Arkham City
>The Last of Us

>assassin's creed ezio trilogy
>portal 2
>cod black ops
>gta v
>brawl

Sorry I can't list 5 because I am not sure what counts as this gen and last gen. I want to list both VtMB and Dark Messiah. VtMB was released in 2004 along with HL2, but Dark Messiah was in 2006 and on 360 as well, and HL2 later got a 360 port but was also on OG Xbox, but VtMB was only on PC.

Are we counting by engine, tech, release date? Fuck I'm just gonna count more than 5, since a lot of my favourite last gen games where mid 2000's games.

Men of War Assault Squad 1/2 (not sure if 2 counts as last gen or not, if neither Assault Squad game counts then substitute original Men of War then).
Vampire the Masquurade Bloodlines (might not be last gen)
God of War 3
Stalker
Company of Heroes
FEAR (if it as last gen, if not ignore)
Dead Space 1
Dark Messiah
Lego Star Wars 3
Hard Reset
Demon's Souls
Bioshock 2

2/10
9/10
10/10
2/10
5/10

You fucking fags like RDR way to much.

I rate every game I play and list it on a notepad. Coincidentally MGS4 and RDR are almost right next to each other in the shitheap tier. Copy pasting.

256. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. - 2008.
257. Assassins Creed. - 2007.
258. Red Dead Redemption. - 2010.

Jesus Christ I can't fucking handle your shit taste.

>rating DeS and Portal 2 the only good games he mentioned as the lowest
>rating shit like ME2 and MGS4 as good
>even liking RDR

Kill yourself.

All those games are 8+/10 except for Portal 2.

Nier
Catherine
MGS4
Super Mario Galaxy
DMC4

Enjoy your artificial difficulty bro.

>RDR 10/10
>MGS 4 9/10
>DeS 4/10
What the fuck user.

7/10
7/10
6/10
5/10
4/10

Valkyria Chronicles
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (does that count ?)
Demon's Souls (if Sigma doesn't count)
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Yakuza 4
Wipeout HD

What is that in relation too?

8/10

Solid taste, user.

>The Last of Us
>Skyward Sword
>BioShock Infinite
>Fallout 3
>God of War 3

Red Dead Redemption

Dragon's Dogma

Demon's Souls

Yakuza 4

GTA IV

Actually thinking I should've swapped Dragon's Dogma with New Vegas.

Y/N

>this whole post
whoa bruv cool it with the autism

>red dead redemption
>Dork souls
>Dragons dogma
>Oblivion
>Halo 3

Am I pleb?

Swap the piece of trash RDR with New Vegas.

RDR is ironically one of the worst games I have played in my life. I bought it on release and just can't see why people jumped on this piece of shit aside from muh ending.

It is the 4th worst game of last gen. Only RE5, Force Unleashed 2 and GTA4 were worse games than RDR, and they were only slightly worse and RE5 is probably more personal disappointment than actually being that bad, it's DLC was much better than RDR for sure.

258. Red Dead Redemption. - 2010.

258. I have played and completed 258 games that are better than RDR. And fags think RDR is best of the gen. Unbelievable.

>Paper Mario
>Super Mario World
>Tropical freeze
>DKC
>Zelda 2

>ironically

Unironically*

Fucking auto correct.

Ultra Street Fighter IV
Sin & Punishment Star Successor
Reload Target Down
Cave Shooting Collection Complete
Pheasants Forever Wingshooter

Tales of Legendia
Threads of Fate
Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie
Mega Man 8
TMNT Turtles in Time

Cool opinions.

Why do you consider it one of the worst games you've played, period ? Legit question by the way, not gonna fight you on this.

remove phoneposters

He's trying to be contrarian on his mobile phone.

I've never even played RDR it's just that you keep going on with these huge posts. Also holy shit 250, that's a lot of games.

Typical obsidian drone, opinion invalidated

>only 258
>think his opinion matters

This is what autism looks like.

Who the fuck writes in notepad the games they've played and orders them according to their subjective tweets? Jesus Christ it's not like anyone has to take your opinion seriously, like your list matters.

lmao

He's also an asshurt mustard if you read his first post, it's blatantly obvious he's never actually played RDR.

He's just shitposting.

This is what autism looks like.
Who the fuck writes in notepad the games they've played and orders them according to their subjective opinion? Jesus Christ it's not like anyone has to take your opinion seriously, like your list matters.

>Portal 2
>9/10

>talks about taste

Empty world
Nothing much to do except filler context like collecting flowers and pelts, which doing so has an unreasonably long cutscene
story just forgets Bonnie halfway through because John needs to be faithful to his wife, a character we the player never met, this reeks of rewrites that had previous versions of the story left in
The story and gameplay is also at a massive disconnect, it suffers from Rockstars obsession with overmoralizing their characters to be "likable" and "good" instead of a fucking criminal outlaw which makes sense in the context of the game
people even said they had trouble playing the game and did boring morally good playthroughs never breaking the law because the extreme ludonarrative dissonance between what the gameplay allows you to do, and Marstons moralfaggotry can't even fuck a whore because muh wife in the story, I know they praised it up as a positive but it's literally buyers remorse
it also lacked stables of the genre like duel welding revolvers and other western weapons
the decision to set it in 1910 was retarded and for story only
indians underrepresented as enemies, and the ones we did see didn't feel like indians
train use was underdone, I wanted to rob and hijack trains and get on the roof, be on the back carriage fighting of injuns on horseback
to many missions involved just travelling listen to an NPC talk while you did literally fucking nothing
when you did do something it was generical chest high wall TPS
the aiming was terrible
mark and execute is a shit mechanic making up for the terrible aiming

There is probably more too, just trying to think of everything in this garbage game I hated. But I am running out of character count and will have to split the post.

Also I shouldn't let my feelings on the fanbase effect the game, but the insufferable fanbase and all the PC/ vs Console shitflinging has made me dislike the game even more, since every time I think of it, shitposting console elitists come to mind.

I've never even played New Vegas and I hated Fallout 3. But it's probably better than RDR.

I'm on my laptop though. I just hit the wrong red underlined word.

>only

No, that is just where RDR sits on my list of COMPLETED games. I have finished more games than that.

>le mad mustard arguement

Kill yourself.

Do you not also see God of War 3 on there? A console exclusive? I am an idort. RDR is fucking trash.

I like to keep track of what I played and how much I liked them.

Literally what is wrong with Portal 2?

Cool opinions. Must be tough being this severely autistic.

>Swap the piece of trash RDR with New Vegas.

Sounds like a good idea. Now that I think about it, the only thing I really liked was the setting. Hell I could swap it out GTA IV for Deadly Premonition while I'm at it.

>asshurt mustard
>played Demon's Souls, GoW3 and MGS4

Fuck off shitposter.

I agree about bonnie and being railroaded to be a good character. Didnt make me not enjoy the game though

Hey if you only like the western setting that is cool, there are tons of good underrated western games out there that are better than RDR.

Have you played Gun? Call of Juarez (Original, Bound in Blood and Gunslinger), Desperados, Outlaws.

...Lego Star Wars 3?

>Red Dead Redemption
> Fallout New Vegas
>The Last of Us
>Call of Duty 4
>Mass Effect 2

You know what, I haven't.. I stopped playing vidya for several years when I was in Uni. Might check those out. I also still need to play Red Dead Revolver.

>Mass Effect 2
>Fallout: New Vegas
>Pokemon HGSS
>The Walking Dead S1
>The Last Of Us

>Spectrum
(I like your taste though for the most part)

More about Bonnie since I ran out of space last post. In my last post I said you didn't meet you wife, and I know a shitposter will pick up and that and claim I never played the game. I know you finally meet her int he end, but it felt like a total asspull. We know nothing about her, we don't care about her at all. She's in the way of the relationship established between John and Bonnie, the one the player actually cares about, all his wife did for us was make seeing whores an impossibility in gameplay even out of cutscenes which honestly pissed me off. I wanted to be a drunked outlaw getting into gunfights over tavern sluts. The relationship we did witness between John and his wife was too little and to late and I honestly didn't give a shit about her. She should have been removed entirely, all she was was a plot device to give John a reason to go around and do things. It feels like the plot went through several rewrites and the one we got was kind of a frakenstien story with multple versions of their scripts spliced together.

There are other characters too that suddenly got dropped, but they didn't have the same relationship with John as Bonnie,and also came later so I expected the whole Rockstar formula of do X amount of missions for the questgiver then forget them like they have in GTA titles.

It's just I went in expecting something great, and found out it was the same old tired GTA writing formula they've been using since 2001 they only really worked for gimmick characters and criminal protags who didn't give a shit about anyone (like Claude). In RDR it just felt so forced and out of place that John just up and forgot about all his old friends suddenly. The pacing was fucked and after I left for Mexico and realized it's basically the "second island" and realized I was getting a new cast. I stopped caring as much about the plot and characters because I knew they were all throwaways now, so I didn't invest.

Spec Ops The line
Red dead redemtion
Demon's Souls
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Reach

>Red Dead Redemption
>Bad Company 2
>Gears of War 3
>Sonic Unleashed
>Modern Warfare 2

Last gen was a little dry but had tons of great shooters. In the present it kinda sucked to be in, but in restrospect it was a decent gen, much better than this one so far

Fuck you it's a fun game.

>yfw the hub world slowly opened up until you realised it was a space battle between 2 capital ships and you could travel between them and raid the enemy bridge

Well look them up then. I hope you have fun with the games user. I know there are other western games out too but I can't recall them all now, there have been western threads on Cred Forums before though with some good recs.

Gun is probably your best bet to start, it's open world just like RDR but takes itself less seriously, is more compact, but never makes you grind through filler. The only problem is it's a bit short and not much to do after you finish it, but man is it a fun ride til the end.

Catherine
Dark Souls
Vanquish
Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin
New Vegas

I don't get all the bonkers for RDR. Outside of the setting, it was pretty terrible.

remember when you say goodbye to Bonnie after she sold you some cattle ? the way she expresses utter disappointment when you introduce your wife to her ? the way she kicked the ground when she saw you leaving ?
>ywn ride into the sunset with QT Bonnie's head resting on your back and her arms around you

It's an enjoyable game, but extremely overrated.

>Demons souls over Dark souls
>Ninja gaiden 2 instead of any god of war shit or any of those casual hack&slash games

Pretty nice taste, user
8/10

>Mount & Blade: Warband
>XCOM: Enemy Unknown
>Halo 3
>Red Dead Redemption
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat

That scene really pissed me off. God, fuck rockstar for setting this whole thing up in the first third of the game, only to fucking drop it all and go back to a segmented questgiver paced storyline like all their previous games. I was legit enjoying the early parts of RDR but after Mexico it just got shit and I lost all enjoyment in the game after I realized the story wasn't being seriously written, but just new gimmick characters put into their old formula. I know this will be controversial, but it felt way to video gamey and out of place. And it shouldn't since there isn't anything wrong with being a game. But RDR's gameplay itself was lacklustre, and the seemly good plot, top tier writing and fleshed out characters seemed to be it's saving great, then they just fucking dropped it and went back to video game tier pacing and left the game with nothing but le quirky weird character for 3 levels of bad gameplay then meet the next weird fuckup.

Also the horse riding was very unsatisfying. Shadow of the Collusion had much better horse riding mechanics and AI. RDR's horses felt too stiff and it just wasn't fun to travel by horse riding or cat riding compared to the cars in GTA, or the superior horse of SotC which was actually a separate AI that you merely influenced.

i missed Vanquish and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. those ones are my runners up.

Dark Souls
Warband
Project M
FE: RD
GTAV

Demon's Souls
Mountain Blade

ALL THE OTHERS ARE SHIT. PURE SHIT

Sweet, checking Gun out now.

Fuck me dead, I should stop relying on my laptops autocorrect feature and just spell check myself.

>fleshed out characters seemed to be it's saving grace*
>Shadow of the Colossus*
>horse riding or cart* riding

Hope you enjoy it user. I am pretty sure there are some fan patches out there to get widescreen working properly as well.

Demon's Souls
Dead Space
Nier
Sin & Punishment Star Successor
Battlefield Bad Company 2

>Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin

mah nignog

I'd count the PS4 version, considering it's cross-gen.

7/10
8/10
9/10
I haven't even heard of that/10
8/10

Dead Space 2
The Last of Us
Ace Combat: Infinity
New Vegas
Yakuza 5

Is there any way to play this translated yet? I really want to get into the Yakuza series, but all the importation difficulties and translation make it a lot of hassle.

I heard the HD version of Yakuza 1 and 2 are the best, but only available in Japan (are they translated or not?). Best version of 3 is the uncensored Japanese version. 4 and 5 were okay in the west right, and the prequel? And then there are 2 ones set a few hundred years ago but they are Japan only and untranslated?

It's a lot of effort to get into a series when I haven't even played 1 game in it so I am not sure I will definitely even like it.

>I haven't even heard of that/10
>Yakuza 5 in top 5 games of the gen

Kek. Come on now, I know this and haven't even played the games.

KHHGuide for Ishin works wonders. I 100% the game on my second playthrough.

see

>I haven't even heard of that/10
>has a Yakuza game in his list

Abe's Oddysee
La Mulana
Tomb Raider (PS1)
Tactics Ogre LUCT
Wipeout HD Fury

Red Dead Redemption
Red Orchestra 1 and 2/RS
The Last of Us
Mount and Blade
Oblivion
Honorable Mention: COD United Offensive [dat multiplayer]

Damn, I thought I was gonna get away with my bait.

You win this time, anons. But I'll be back. I'll be back!!

Not that user but 250 isn't that much. I've personally beaten 542 and have probably played at least that many more that I dropped or couldn't finish.

also played saints row 2 a fuck ton

Tekken.

>cod: united offensive
MY DARK SKINNED ACCOMPLICE

>mfw retired

wtf I hate bethesda now??

I don't like to list more than one from the same series, but

RDR
Wipeout HD
one of the Batman's, hard to choose but I'll go with City since it has more content
GTA V I guess, though IV was great too
Sleeping Dogs

yeah it's a shame the multiplayer is dead tho. still come back to play the campaign every once in a while. best cod campaign imo even tho it was short

Wait, so I have to read from a guide while playing, or can I inject this into the game somehow? It seems like such a hassle. Fucking japs need to release more shit over here.

I also considered emulating 1 and 2 until I heard about the HD versions having gameplay refinements. Can they be imported easily, or does it have the same translation problems, otherwise I will just emulate.

Christ 542 is a lot, do you also keep track of everything. You have me beat even. I'm almost at 300 completed personally, not including expansion packs or mods. What is your secret? Or are you just an oldfag that's been around for ages so naturally has finished tons of games. Either way I am glad there are other people on this website that play a broad selection of games, over just playing the same few games over and over multiple times or racking up 10k hours in mulitplayer for 1 title.

bump

GTA 5 is great single player wise but GTA 4 I liked way more because the story, characters, setting, realism and driving physics were great and the multiplayer wasn't complete garbage.

>FEAR
>Halo 3
>Medal of Honor Airborne
>CoD MW2
>Castle Crashers

Anyone who has said modern warfare 2 is a bro

fuck yeah I love airborne

There's no patch or anything. The guide is really good though.

If you wanna see more shit translated, watch Salty Yen's playthrough.

1. Persona 3 FES
2. Persona 4 Golden
3. Jet Set Radio
4. Digital Devil Saga
5. Dark Souls (and Bloodborne)

the only last gen game here is dark souls lol

r8 mine

>The Last of Us
>Skyward Sword
>BioShock Infinite
>Fallout 3
>God of War 3

It's a hassle at the start, but they list every item in the game, every minigame, all level up abilities etc. After a while you don't need it anymore. Just for cutscenes.
I wouldn't skip the game just because you have to use a guide. It's fucking excellent.

khhsubs.com/projectsrggishin.html

>bethesda garbage
>garbage sony games
>the worst console zelda yet

this is pretty fucking bad man

1/5

Dishonored
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Pokémon Black and White 2
Payday 2 ( before micro transactions)
Dragon's Dogma

7/10 cuz tlou

I've been playing for 25 years and with old ones I can get through two platformers in a day sometimes so it adds up quick. I just write down each one as I finish so I can look back and see what I've played and when. It's like looking at a time capsule.

The one disadvantage is that I play something and immediately move on to the next, so I never git gud at any one game, especially fighting games I don't put in the time but I like them anyway.

>all these RDR mentions

It was a mediocre as fuck game, what gives?

>Fallout 3
Good game
>God of War 3
It's an okay game

Didn't play the rest.

The game itself was average but honestly i just really liked the setting, story, and world design. Thats enough for me to overlook its other flaws. 10/10 ending too

>Fallout 3
>Good game

Cowboys are cool and the graphics were pretty good even for today's standards. Riding a horse around at sunset with coyotes howling in the distance is pretty nice.

idk I just thought it was really fun and was the perfect western game. played it for months on end

In no particular order

>Star Wars Battlefront
>Star Wars Battlefront II
>Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
>Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II
>Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Does it have a full translation of every line of dialog? I skimmed though and saw a lot of "in this cutscene X character is angry about Y issue etc..."

This does seem like a huge hassle. What about the other one? There was a previous game that was Japan only as well right?

>A movie made by SJW's
>the latest recycled nintenyearold turd
>consolized dumbed down trash that ripped off the superior Bioshock 2 to make Elizabeth and the father daughter plotline
>the game that raped and ruined the Fallout series

God of War 3 is good though.

Ah the short game trick. I know it. I use it when I am on the cusp of reaching a big number. And yeah it really is like looking back at a time portal, and seeing what you thought of the game at the time compared to today? Some might call it autistic, but as someone who truly enjoys the hobby of gaming and appreciates the medium, I don't see anything wrong with it.

And I know what you mean about never truly gitting gud at games and learning mechanics in depth. But I am usually good enough to learn most of the mechanics and be able to complete a game without to much hassle, even souls games and RTT stuff like MoW. But yeah I have been fucking rekt by the AI in a few fighting games before. I generally now play them simultaneously along with something else so I can justify giving them more time to learn because they require way more in depth knowledge of mechanics than any other genre. I am considering trying Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden Black soon and I just know I'm gonna get destroyed because they require a high level of knowledge about the mechanics too. Though if I truly enjoy a game I will put the time into it and give a replay as well which I have done a number of times.

>sonic rush
>sonic rush adventure
>sonic unleashed
>sonic all stars racing transformed
>sonic generations

Yeah, Kenzan.

>>A movie made by SJW's
>both protags are white
>male protagonist executes a black woman with a point blank shot to the head
>other black characters die
>female protag was nearly raped and/or cannibalized
>tess dies, killed by an execution squad
>no asian people to be found
>joel's kid sarah dies from a bullet wound at the beginning of the game

was it sjw because it had women in it ?

Finally!! I had high expectations of this game but it turned out to be the classic Rockstar cinematic borefest. Yet Cred Forums gobbls it up a like a cheap whore.

I don't know about the rest of those but Unleashed sucked tremendous ass.

(you)

SF4
XCOM EW
BIOSHOCK
LAST OF US
DARK SOULS NIGAAAA

loving the love for god of war 3 here. not top 5 but ill always love seeing kratos's mad as fuck face in beautiful hd for the first time

Completely forgot about the Bam Hams, they were really good.

Sleeping dogs was mad average though, no idea why you're rating that over the million other open world games that came out.

Neil Druckmann is a Jewish SJW faggot who has ruined Naughty Dog even more than Evan Wells or Christoph Balestra.

He even ironically forced out Amy Hennig because she wouldn't put up with his bullshit. He removed donut drake from Uncharted 4 because it's offensive to fatasses.

>b-but the minority character died so it's not SJW shit

Is this what counts as not leftist drivel anymore? Has Anita really moved the Overtone window so far that a female/black character simply being hurt or dying on screen is now sexist?

Also don't forget the lesbian romance DLC with the black girl.

The DLC was good though. And I wouldn't say ruined naughty dog, user. Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us, regardless of whether you think they're pushing an agenda or not, are the best things that company has ever put out.

>he thinks Ellie was a lesbian.
God dammit /√/ this meme has to stop.

>imprecise werehog platforming
>forced collection of sun/moon coins to proceed
>hour long final level where if you die you start all over

Yeah, stellar game.

No they aren't you fucking casual.

Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter will never ever be topped by Nu-Naughty Dog's products.

Uncharted was a massive step down in quality from Jak and Crash, TLOU and Uncharted 4 even more so.

(you) need to git gud

I think you need to replay the snorefest that is Jak and Daxter sometime this year, they control well but aren't exactly stellar anymore. I used to love J+D as a kid but they don't even compare to what they're pumping out now.

Even Ellie's voice actress said that what happened with the black girl "could mean anything".
What I'm getting from your posts is still "TLOU is sjw because women are icky".
>Has Anita really moved the Overtone window so far that a female/black character simply being hurt or dying on screen is now sexist?
Nigga what ?

Catherine
Dragon's Crown
Valkyria Chronicles
dunno
whatevs

last gen was fucking horrible

what did Amy Hennig want to be different? i'm just curious

Everything you wrote was just things you personally didn't like. None of those are objective negatives.

The only way you would think this is if you are a Neofag who doesn't care about gameplay and only plays "games" for story.

You need to kill yourself ASAP.

>even thinking Crash or Jak was a snoozefest

Literally just fucking end your life. The gameplay in those 2 series is top fucking notch, it's perfect.

Can't remember for sure but I don't think she wanted to keep pushing political minority inclusion. I may be wrong though.

I don't care what some dumb VA thinks. And in regards to what I meant by that. I said the fact he thinks something isn't SJW garbage just because a woman character gets hurt is retarded.

Why are RDR faggots the only ones who ever use this retarded argument? No one else is so fucking insecure about the quality of there game they have to go state "YOUR OPINIONS ARE NOT OBJECTIVE I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THEM AS FACT" as if that's not a given.

Childish fanbase.

>you need to kill yourself
>literally just fucking end your life
>pushing political minority inclusion
>SJW garbage
>faggots
>retarded
>caps lock
>childish fanbase

imagine trying this hard to sound like someone with valid opinions but instead ending up sounding like your typical underage Cred Forums dweller

imagine doing all that for video games

Typical RDR fag shill post. Never addressing the issues and just ad hom'ing instead.

Kill yourself.

I'm glad you're calling a fanbase childish and in the same post telling me to kill myself because I think Jak and Daxter hasn't aged well.

You can disagree with me dude, but Last of Us and Uncharted 4 are a million times more fun to play than Jak which is just a bare bones platformer.

In U4, climbing up the sides of buildings and rappelling around enemies in a vertical environment with the great animations is ridiculously fun.

TLoU has some of the funnest stealth and bait combat on that system, it's not particularly deep but slowly picking off a group of people unseen then full on sprinting at the last guy with a 2x4 at 100mph is great.

You ok dude?

This is the same guy ranting about rdr. He is a hermit with severe autism. Ignore and move on.

>immediately assuming i like rdr
>"just ad'homing" is infinitely worse than saying "literally end your life" to someone that didn't like what you liked
>again, over a
>video
>game

man

I love every game you hate

I didn't bother with U4. But the PS3 Uncharted's were fucking garbage.

>J&D is a bare bones platformer

How can you even have this opinion? What is a non bare bones platformer for fucks sake? You are a fucking faggot.

>TLOU is good for stealth

Nu-stealth is trash. Sneak up behind enemy who just happens to be in a bad position and then do a takedown. I hate this.

Nothing compared to Thief, Siren, Splinter Cell or any real stealth titles.

Where are you? You're on Cred Forums. A board meant for discussion video games. And yet you are shocked that people are discussion video games.

How typical of an RDR fag.

Fuck off and kill yourself. You are obviously not even a part of this hobby.

When you pick an argument with a dozen people telling them that their opinion is factually incorrect, then proceed to argue that point on reasons that are purely personal preference, you are making it clear you do not understand what the difference is.

Now go ahead and rate me in your notebook of faggots you don't like on the internet.

People like you are the reason "autism" became a popular insult here. That is objective.

>last gen

Fuck, I'm really going to have to think and I'm probably going to completely forget about some because of my awful memory.

>Rock Band 2
>Pokemon HeartGold
>Brawl/Project M
>Arkham City
>Sonic Generations, I guess

>>And yet you are shocked that people are discussion video games.
>are discussion video games

actually as i pointed it out in my last two posts, i'm not shocked that people are discussing video games on Cred Forums (but keep putting words in my mouth otherwise you won't have a ~biting retort~ to say to me)

i'm shocked that you would be such an edgy neet troglodyte that you would tell people to /literally/ end their lives because they don't like jak & daxter

please seek help, i don't think your mom would like to read your posts

Commander Keen
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Dungeon Keeper
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger

As an honorable mention, Star Wars Galaxies. I would list it but it is currently dead and the SWGEmu isn't perfect yet.

>telling them that their opinion is factually incorrect

And where did I ever do this?

Is my notebook post stating it's factually a bad game. Or that I just think it's the worse than 258 other games I've played.

>then proceed to argue that point on reasons that are purely personal preference,

This is literally all discussion on this board aside from discussion of technical merits. Ironically you seem like the massive autist for not understanding this. Someone can love a mechanic that another can hate. This board is for discussion video games. If shitposting and arguing about subjectivities of a game isn't for you, literally fuck off from Cred Forums.

If you want objective criticism of RDR, then I will say it's full of glitches, is technically unstable, has a shit res and framerate and the coding is so bad the devs said it would be a nightmare to port or update to HD. Rockstar themselves admitted that the game was just barely working, and it took a lot to get it just to that state so the game could be released.

The ps3 one runs like shit don't bother.
Actually every single rockstar game runs like shit on consoles period. I remember I rma'd my 360 because of gta 4 and rdr jaggies because I was convinced something was wrong with my gpu but it's just that the games don't use enough AA on consoles.

So you are upset that I am rude. Welcome to Cred Forums faggot, kill yourself cuck.

>havent played, but from what I've seen 8/10
>havent played
>havent played
>havent played
>havent played

fallout new vegas
dark souls
fire emblem 7
mountain blade warband
asscreed 2

there's being rude, and then there's being a sociopath like you skillfully just demonstrated again

i totally get that being a r00d d00d is cool on the internet though

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was my game of the gen. Arguably the best platformer ever made and truly a Nintendo masterpiece that had me in tears.

Next, Red Dead Redemption was the best open world game last gen though Oblivion and Bully deserve equal praise, also Assasins Creed 2.

Gears of War probably was the best tps game last gen, and the first time I saw how beautiful 360's graphics were, and that great cover system. Maybe also Half Life: Episode 2 for fps (or Orange Box for that matter?)

RPGs, maybe Fallout 3 and Star Ocean? Maybe Dragon Age: Origins? Mass Effect 2?

In turn based strategy, maybe Sengoku Rance? Awakening? Halo Wars?

Puzzle is definitely Portal 2. Loved that game to death.

The gen is too long to condense to 5 games.

You did this by coming into a thread where people were supposed to rate games they liked and proceeded to write no less than 6 posts that went all the way to full character length telling more than a dozen people that their opinion was wrong. And not only that, but brag about your diary of every game you completed rated by number.

You are the biggest autist I've ever encountered here, and that's quite an accomplishment. I'm sure your parents are proud.

>Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>Metal Gear Solid 3
>Fuck it, Ultra Street Fighter 4.

decent taste

>Metal Gear Solid 3
user, what year do you think it is?

>Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines

The only RPGs where the independent ending truly is the best ending.

Eh, God of War 2 stomps the others in terms of gameplay but to each his own. God of War 2 was really refined, amazing graphics, really fun weapons, 10/10 boss fights and Titan mode was fucking insane.

>Borderlands 2
>Path of Exile
>The World End With You
>Pokemon Platinum
>Dragon's Dogma

Agreed. GoW2 was my favorite as well.

Yep, that introduction of the colossus.. shit that was one of the best openings in a game. My personal favorite boss would be the last spartan though.