I unironically love Lucina.

The only correct answer

Myrrh

It's Lyn you fuckers

Inches or feet?

It's inches dude

This. Best Dragon Waifu.

i like this artist

The "literally who?" of FE girls. I get Neph all to myself since there is no competition for her

>The "literally who?" of FE girls

I think that title goes to FE2 girls.

nephenee from what I remember is popular both as a character and a unit

>most popular por girl aside from soren
>literally who

Artist makes one hell of a cockslut Kamui.

Cecila isn't that obscure.

I meant of the Radiance games. But really? More popular than Mia/Illyana

literally invincible

She was my favorite in PoR, but it's ashamed that they didn't do much with her in RD. She had room for a lot of character development but got shafted because of laziness.

most of the characters in that game are not developed because there are no proper support conversations

She's a great spear fighter but she isn't as good as Hinoka. Also Camilla is arguably the best non-MU female in the game, especially as a Berserker in my experience.

Definitely not more popular than Mia. Probably not as popular as Mist either. Would also say maybe Titania but her popularity seems to revolve around her stats as a unit + being a somewhat non-feminine woman covered in a dozen layers.

mia's had a popularity boom in recent years but I'm pretty sure nephenee was more liked around the time the game was released

Lucina a best. I wanna marry her!

I can't find the scans now, but there was a character poll held back when 9 was first released in Japan and Mia was the most popular girl, and I think actually third place after Ike and Soren. Nephenee was in the top ten.

I've never understood why Mia is so popular, honestly. She's not a good unit in 9 and her personality is literally just "genki" and that's it.

"Genki" is all you need much of the time. I figured most of her popularity came in 10 where she was actually a good unit and had tits.

Certainly not anyone from Awakening or Fates. I've always liked Lady L'el personally.

Don't even think about marrying my daughter

My waifu

This works too

>not Kiria
Tsubasa is autistic