Battletoads is by far the greatest game ever created. Try to disagree and I'll prove you wrong

Battletoads is by far the greatest game ever created. Try to disagree and I'll prove you wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestop.com/games/battletoads/106618
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No dinosaurs.

Also, you can't find it in Gamestop anymore, believe me I've asked.

I won't try to disagree, it's obviously true and I would kill my parents for a 2017 ps4 sequel.

Artificial difficulty at its finest

gamestop.com/games/battletoads/106618

What would you do for a 2018 ps4 sequel?

When Galaga exists?
Hell no.

>lolspaceshooter
>best
kek

I haven't played this game in more than 2 decades so I have a question.

Do they different toads have different qualities or special abilities the game doesn't address, or are they simply just different skins/colors?

Does any of the btoad games give them different qualities at all?

I think it would be great if a new btoads game came out, and the three toads were a little different from one another honestly.

the best space shooter is the best game ever made
what's your point?

No, they all play the same, IIIRC.
It's just the animations that change.

Does it have drills?

Oh so there is SOMETHING different between all of the three of them?

Hell even animation changes is cool, I always thought it was fucking lame that the beatemup genre gave almost no actual differences between characters you could choose from.

Can I... Breeeeeeeeead my Battletoads?

Battletoads and Double Dragon has more variety between characters, a better soundtrack, a vastly superior difficulty curve, and manages to improve the core gameplay and gimmicks of the original without it feeling stale.

Yeah like for example.
All Toads have a tackle
Rash gets goat horns
Pimple's head turns into a football helmet
Rash's hands turn into a barricade.
However this was for the arcade version. I don't remember anything from the NES BT.

GALAGA?!?!
are you FUCKing kidding me?
Compared to the masterpiece that is Battletoads? All you do in galaga is float around and shoot at bullshit. Battletoads has the most refined and sophisticated gameplay in history. The level design is innovative and changed the way games are made. The graphics are fantastic, even today. The soundtrack is beautiful and ties the entire experience together fantastically. Galaga is a piece of SHIT and it can't compare.

Is Battletoads a survival horror?

but battletoads is a game where you just walk around and hit at bullshit user
at least galaga doesn't push your shit to the limit with that horrid vehicle level (YOU COULDN'T EVEN HIT THINGS THERE)

It's "le muh 90s kids hard difficulty" meme

It's a collection of shitty simple memorization based mini games where variety is more important than making a solid core which is typical for western shit. The beat em up segments are garbage compared to any decent beat em up like Final Fight and the platforming is garbage. Play some actual arcade games instead of this babby's first "hard" meme game

Game over'd on Clinger Winger again yesterday.
One of these years I'm gonna beat this fucker.

It's a beat 'm up with fuck all for content in comparison to modern games. Yous trollin'. Nigger.

only if you're playing with two players
says the faggot that couldn't even get past level 3

This is bait, right? You're aware that almost every level has new mechanics and sometimes an entirely new engine, right?

I don't even like Battletoads but you're one dumb asshole if you think a game having more content means it's better

>pixelshit graphics
>8 bit tiring music
>TMNT ripoff
>repetitive gameplay

Your move, OP.

Battlecats is better

>repetitive gameplay

Doesn't matter if it's a lame ass linear outdated shit show.
n_gger.

Battletoads open world procedurally generated survival roguelite with crafting bam ham combat stealth and ubisoft style point capturing sequel when

I still can't get past the level with the rat things that set off bombs. This game is bullshit.

>repetitive gameplay
Each stage was vastly different and sometimes even took on completely different gameplay paradigms (i.e. stage 1 was side-scrolling beat-em-up, stage 2 was sliding down a vertical tunnel dodging enemies and traps, stage 3 was a giant obstacle course on a hovercar). Dogshit or solid gold, the game is DEFINITELY not repetitive.

>I always thought it was fucking lame that the beatemup genre gave almost no actual differences between characters you could choose from.
What beat 'em ups have you been playing? Final Fight, Golden Axe and Streets of Rage have some significant differences between their characters.

Kill the rat at first bomb and you can skip the level.

>linear
there are warp zones in a lot of the stages. Most people don't even know what the 4th stage is because warping out of the 3rd stage is a helluva lot easier than completing the stage

>tfw beat this game in a week and can consistently do no warp no continue runs
easier said than done

Battletoads arcade is way better.
Except for that lame and anticlimatic final stage/boss

wow this sounds like a post from me
that being said arcade battletoads was fun even if it's not on par with capcom brawlers

Deus Ex is better.

jk deus ex is a fat bag of wank lol

It is worth trying every time I get to that level.

I'm not that good at the game so I use warps, the rat race is the hardest level for me while terror tubes is never an issue.

desu clinger winger is the run ender, although rat race is definitely difficult. the only time i ever have an issue in the tubes is in the last stretch with the one hit ducks

1cc the arcade now

I never get why people find Clinger Winger hard. I don't think I've ever died on that level.

>lelmemegame
>best
see I can shitpost just like you can

theres only 3 levels

Ah fuck, I am getting flashbacks from that third mission, how could a kids game pack so much bullshit in a single level?

watch a full playthrough, kiddo. The turbo tunnel is a gentle introduction to the world of bullshit in battletoads.

Impossible to complete with two players because lol Clinger Winger. And even then 2 players mdoe makes it way more difficult due to friendly fire, plus if anyone dies both players are sent back to the beginning of the stage.

Bike stage is a literal QA fail
People returned the game back in the day

Those and the Tom Green trolling will always be the best Cred Forums threads ever.

that was Cred Forums not Cred Forums

not like it matters anyway, there's hardly a difference between

It's too short.

It was Cred Forums. I never used Cred Forums.