I'M ABOUT TO PAY $49.99 UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO SUB BACK INTO WORLD OF WARCRAFT

I'M ABOUT TO PAY $49.99 UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO SUB BACK INTO WORLD OF WARCRAFT

AM I RETARDED
OR JUST A FAG???

>I'M ABOUT TO PAY $49.99 UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO SUB BACK INTO WORLD OF WARCRAFT

I thought WoW was $15 a month

Not when you don't have the newest expansion

I left 'cause Cataclysm was shit, came back for Legion and having a lot of fun, also I just buy game-time with in game gold 'cause it's fuck easy to make now

Can anyone confirm the dumbing down of everything for noobs?

how could it have possibly gotten easier?

Well, I heard that buffs are getting simplified, you see. Is it true? Something like fewer buffs.

>bought expansion
>bought 3 months
>got bored after 2 hours

what a waste

For most classes/specs, rotations are painfully boring. You can get the highest ilvl and legendaries from repeatable world quests, which are your dailies. Pvp choose your stats for you and disregards your gear. There is hardly decision making with your artifact since you're meant to grind power forever and fill it up anyway. Many specs lost core abilities (Assassin rogues don't have blind OR gouge, for example)

WoW has been dumbed down for a long time. It's just an ultra casual, time-gated rep grind right now.

As for OP, you will have fun for maybe two weeks unless you're a NEET with no absolutely no standards for entertainment.

I don't think self buffs even exist anymore

retarded

>simplified
that's blizzards way of saying removed

Make sure to pay the required sales tax next April, or fuck off.

I hated it, but it's really not a bad expansion. The content is great, it was just timegating and RNG that made me quit again.

If you can put up with that then it's actually really fucking good.

At first I thought I kept rerolling every 2 days because I didn't know what I wanted to play

then I realized its because every class is extremely boring after a certain amount of time playing it

you're probably just retarded. Maybe a fag too.
Legion isn't the worst but I regret coming back for it. Not that my gay opinion matters but played since launch, turned very casual around cata, only pvp'd during mop and wod, quit early wod - then got suckered back for Legion.
The leveling is VERY fun, so if that's your thing you'll dig at least that. However, once you hit max and get into the grind you'll realize how boring everything gets. It's not THAT hard to keep up with your points but it just doesn't feel very rewarding. The pvp so far is a shitshow as well, and wpvp is mostly dead (again). Then again imbalanced and mostly awful arena is pretty standard for early xpacs and that all can change, I'm sure.
As always, if you have friends playing then you will probably have an okay time. But the normal complaints apply - all classes and specs have been pruned. Some of the changes are good, some are very not good. Your opinion of everything may be influenced by your opinion of your main class/spec as this xpac is very alt-unfriendly compared to the previous. If you get in and find you love the changes to your main spec, you'll be in a decent spot. If not, it's going to feel like fucking shit.
The diablo loot is annoying as fuck.

For what it's worth, private servers are experiencing a slight pickup in new accounts due to people leaving Legion, and i imagine that would increase unless they are lightning fast with great patches (not a selfie/garrison patch). So far the new patch looks decent but this is around the time when the returning players get tired again and drop their sub.

Like another user said, once you get in you'll find it's not a big deal to make the gold to pay for your sub if you go that route.

OR you could go play Darkfall:NewDawn like a real man and leave this baby shit in your past.

You're a retarded fag.

>leave this baby shit in your past.
>play Darkfall:NewDawn

>watched the youtube video
>it looks like complete shit
nah thx.

yeah, it's pretty ugly.
it's basically just old Darkfall with added sandbox elements (territory control, localized banking, etc). Trying to make it more of a UO inspired game.
I was just being a fag, I don't really expect anyone curious about Legion to feel like playing a gankbox mmo anyhow.

>watch nobbel's video about the dk campaign
>that survivability when fighting more than 3 enemies

Is frost dk really that bad?