Are there any games that involve Mormonism in any way?

Are there any games that involve Mormonism in any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe, i guess? probably some utahn government issued game made to lure small children into going to on of our many public schools

Fallout New Vegas

Stick of Truth

Especially the Honest Hearts dlc

fuck i was gonna say that

Mormons are some scary shit. It really is a cult.

As far as im aware if you try to leave the religion the community basically forces the family to not have anything to do with the one leaving. Which is why people wonder why they are even allowed where i live since that kind of thing is illigal.

that game had a game over screen?
wild

I'm an ex-mormon. That's bullshit.

Yeah it never even occured to me you could die in that game.

I think it depends on community. Im from Finland and apparently they have been accused to doing it constantly here.

Did you ever have "parties" where you try to convert your friends? I was invited over to dinner by a friend I didn't know was Mormon and forced to watch training videos.

what videos lol

There are Mormons in Finland? I thought it was exclusively in America.

Evangelion sounds a lot like mormon fuckery, so go with whatever eva game you feel like.

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

They encourage you to invite others to the church, but we never did anything cheesy like that.

There are temples all over the world.

So how prevalent are threesomes among mormons?

ex mormon here its a good religion teaches traditional values. values the family. if you are good when you die you get to learn how to be a god in heaven and you get to create your own planets n shit and then probably your own universes. i honestly don't know that much left in high school maybe some other mormons can clear up some stuff

basically same thing as all other religions

>Took three wives, at least three three wives, produced at least a billion Israelites
I will never not love this line

never happened to me

t. a guy who was raised a Mormon but now is an atheist

You're thinking of Scientology.

This is Scientology.

Mormons are insane but they aren't dangerous at all.

whats insane about them

A lot of extremist sects are like that. Westboro is obviously the most widely known but there are hundreds to thousands of smaller churches that behave the same way. Literally delusional.

we have high teen suicide rates in utah due to familiar exclusion.

Takeshi's Challenge.

really enjoyed my time in the Mormon church there was a real sense of community. there were group activities all the time like giant father son camping trips or church dances.

Literally everything I know about Mormonism comes from this video.

'Dash the little ones against rocks' and then realizes that he's just having surrogate revenge and tells you not to wage war on good people.

Why is Joshua so based?

Magic underwear

No caffeine/no hot drinks depending on interpretation

A lot more in those leaked Mormon cartoons

Really? Cos I have Mormon family and all they do is try and convert me 24/7. No exclusion, more irritating levels of wannabe inclusion.

So basically it's like Islam.

Came here to post these.

I havent heard local muslims doing that. They are more about honor killings depending from where they are from.

It's not bullshit at all though. It's not a forced practice but it is widely known that active Mormons tend steer clear of "inactives" unless they are bearing their testimony to them or trying to convert them back.

When I left the church after I moved out of my parents all of my Mormon friends stopped talking to me and I distinctly remember basically looking down on inactives while within the church. And I have another friend who left the church who's parents complete cut ties with but he still talks to his siblings

It's not an uncommon thing in Mormonism

>As far as im aware if you try to leave the religion the community basically forces the family to not have anything to do with the one leaving.

As someone who's a baptised Mormon and hasn't been to church since I was a child, this is downright false.

Their approach is to incessantly pester people to come back instead.

Westborough baptist church also are like this. Saw it in a documentary.

God hates traps

I think its the Jehovas Wittnesses that cut off all contact with you. Mormons will just bring it up every few months over jello

Chiming in, my mom's husband (she remarried when I was an adult so I feel weird calling him step-dad) is a nonpracticing Mormon and isn't ostracized from his family or anything, just gets door to door Mormons begging him to come back every now and then. If anyone doesn't communicate with him it's because he's a dick.

Yeah, , here, double checked and it turned out it was Jehovas witnesses that were causing a shitstorm overhere in finland over it. Basically i suck cocks because i didnt double check.

Fuck, I forgot about this video, this shit is great
MORMON TIME

Pretty sure he is decended from a jew and if Cred Forums has taught me anything the one drop rule applies here.

God has shit taste