I think I've figured it out. The reason people can't shut up about their "waifu" Quiet...

I think I've figured it out. The reason people can't shut up about their "waifu" Quiet. They've been brainwashed into thinking that she's actually attractive or interesting in any way. By the time you finally meet her and can recruit her, you've probably put a good handful of hours into the game, seen tons of enemies and recruited tons of soldiers for your base. The thing is, they're all dudes. You're completely surrounded by dudes until you meet Quiet - this half naked sniper chick. It triggers a response in your heart and dick that people who've been stuck in prison probably feel the first time they see a half naked woman for the first time in years.

How does it feel to know that you've been brainwashed by Kojima to praise a false goddess?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475474890193.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she has an exotic, unique face

I'm attracted to girls that look unique and not ordinary, it's fucking hot

Shut up and post Joost.

No.

It's just a couple of guys that do it endlessly, much like how a couple of guys on Cred Forums keep posting about feet or Bella thorne or whatever flavor of the month is.

Vocal minority, silent majority, etc.

I want to throat fuck her violently, that's all that matters

>The thing is, they're all dudes

What is female POW's.

I've put 50 hours into the game and the only female POW I've found is some blonde haired Zoologist.

Quiet is the living definition of butterface.

There's several, dude.

It's not even the good looking "exotic" or "unique." Literally any generic female on motherbase looks better.

I wonder how they fucked up the model's face so bad? Quiet has this double chin thing going on whereas Joost has a pretty thin face.

If you need or want to bring up your ratio, the mission where you fight Eli always spawns a female POW.

No, that's Miranda Lawson you're thinking of.

I wonder how tough it would be to have a Motherbase of only female soldiers, other than the essential male soldiers that have unique skills. Of course if I did that then my fantasy of all my female soldiers being gang-raped cumsluts would be shattered.

Jesus christ you REALLY need to have sex OP

maybe you don't need to share your fantasies with everyone all the time.

No

This is a Quiet thread

Pic related, a toy version of Quiet

You can still have a gangrape base with mostly female soldiers, only they'll be the ones doing the raping.

Jokes on Kojima, there's only one DD-Girl I give a fuck about.

You are mistaken though, although venom has only been hanging around men (male) by that point in the game, he shows no attraction to quiet, possibly because he remembers that she tried to kill him in the hospital.
Even if you choose to bring her in alive it's all part of Venom's plan to have her fall in love and then die alone and heart broken, he will often make her think that he has feelings for her and then strip that away (i.e. not helping her when she's being tortured) climaxing in the desert shootout when he made her think he was coming to rescue her but Venom never wanted to bring her home, she loved him but he never loved her back, and he in fact only had disdain and contempt for her. She was less than nothing to Venom, she was less than friendzoned.

Which one is the toy?

The one you play with of course

Explain that scene in the rain then. Also the one where he was ready to jump into that poison gas filled room after her, and had to be held back by other mother base members.

i don't care about quiet

>The reason people can't shut up about their "waifu" Quiet
i dont think anyone still gives a shit about quiet or mgs past real life weirdos obsessed with joost

dd is a more useful companion if you arent complete shit

Venom wanted Quiet to think he felt something for her, and he actually did feel something but it was only hate and disdain, but having her fall in love was always part of the plan, just like seeing her fall into despair while he refused to save her from torture (right after the poison gas scene) was.
Venom Snake's hate for quiet is what turned him into a demon eventually.

>Venom wanted Quiet to think he felt something for her

Possible in the rain scene, but in the poison gas scene she couldn't hear or see him, so who was that "show" for. He cared about her, even if it was only because she was a valuable tool.

now i know how they felt in 2004 and why they left

>rain scene
Imagine being Stefanie Joosten in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Kiefer Sutherland, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pudgy dadbod and horrific wrinkly face. I would totally have sex with you, both my Quiet character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is eat some cheese in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Stefanie and pretend to play in that puddle while Kiether Sutherland flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, putting up with the smell of his boozey breath, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate that stench but his Hollywood C- lister attitude as Hideo Kojima finally takes some time from watching Mad Max for the 48th time to come on to the set to actually direct his fucking game and tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KIETHER SUTHERLAND ACTS RIKE *THAT*?? because he's not the one who has to sit there and watch his ageing fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of European Models and Japanese twinks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of Roermond in the Netherlands. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the piss that's running down his leg as he "plays" suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "The guy from 24 (that's what he actually calls himself)" handsomness, the handsomeness he didn't really work hard for at all. And then Kojima calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the Kojipro security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Stefanie fucking Joosten. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

who is this

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

>O-oh sorry I think I have the wrong ro-
>Oh that's okay user. come sit with me!

Light up and blow it in her face.

>It triggers a response in your heart and dick

Not for Venom though, didn't work on him.

listen very carefully

THEY
DID
IT
ON
PURPOSE

This guy gets it, you my bro.

That's really neat OP but is there a character that can defeat Madara Uchiha? And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

What did Joost mean by this?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475474890193.webm

Well that narrows it down to two.

I agree with all of what you said except for the last sentence.

Make her eat a bowl of eggs

Oh cool, another guy who thinks he's smart trying to explain why people have different opinions than him with a long bullshit analysis.

stop this now

You talking shit about Laughing Wallaby?
I'll fucking end you.

She meant the boss she was playing on the video game Mega Man 2 was very slippery and hard

Stop.

He yelled "Hit the alarm" loud enough so that she could hear it.

She heard it.

Isn't that good for her since she's a plant?

This.

Venom just wanted Quiet to leave him be, he doesn't care for her, he doesn't care that she loves him. So he left her to get raped and killed by the Soviets in the desert.

One thing I'm forgetting is that venom and quiet didn't bump uglies.

They were more into cuddling

Play Ouija with that weird ass table while I put my shit in her ass.

I'd also cuddle her, kiss her and do some romantic shit. I'm not an animal.