What's that one game that isn't very good, and you know isn't very good, but that you just keep playing anyway...

What's that one game that isn't very good, and you know isn't very good, but that you just keep playing anyway? Because holy shit is that how I feel about Hearthstone.

life

needs a huge update

Yu-gi-oh. Idk if there was ever another series kept alive by sheer nostalgia

Risk of Rain.

>inb4 World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

New Vegas. I like the variety of weapons despite the mediocre setting and characters.

Dying Light

He says as Pokemon releases it 7th gen of games

Overwatch
Dark Souls
Skyrim

>overplay good game
>you think its bad

Magic: Duels, being a poorfag that can't afford buying the new sets as they keep coming. I'm still collecting cards in battle for Zendikar.

It's average at best, sorry lad

Maplestory for sure. I play for about 2 months a year, usually during Summer

Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade.

I was with you for a while but I couldn't be fucked after a certain point. It's legitimately impressive how poor that game is.

God I'd kill for an online magic game with a decent card pool, a good UI and an actual adherence to the way the card game works.

Destiny

Been playing it since launch and it's never been a very good game. It could have been great, but universally bad design and balance keeps it mediocre in every way. It's almost as addicting as it is frustrating, and I'm glad the horrible multiplayer is finally starting to burn me out so I can move on

Realm of the Mad God, it's repetitive as fuck but I love it.

He clearly said because the mediocre setting. And it really is.

This. I even finished it. I don't know why but I kept coming back to it like a fly.

APB. Pretty much every aspect of it is bad or broken but for some reason it's amusing enough to hold my attention for hours. Same thing happened with GTA:O -- absolute garbage but I keep playing it.

I just want a good open-world multiplayer crime game.

>when things become popular, they are bad
Dark Souls is still one of the top 10% of games. Just because Cred Forums developed a hate boner for this game because it got popular and the fanbase sucks doesn't mean it's actually bad.

Don't actual kids play that shit too tho?

Killing Floor and Payday 2. I have over 5000 hours in KF. It's a buggy mess of a game with broken hitboxes and various other problems. However, the guns are so satisfying and the weapon combos you can perform because of the mechanics and exploiting bugs relating to the mechanics makes it so fun. Met so many great people from that game.

Payday 2 is also a mess, but the shooting is so fun. I have almost 2000 hours in it.

>mfw bought GA:O for the multiplayer
>have no friends

It hurts.

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

:(

Onechanbara

lets hope that merge between magic online and magic duels happens soon.