ITT: How to make shitters mad. I'll start

ITT: How to make shitters mad. I'll start.
>git gud

>shitter asks Cred Forums for help with a boss that's very straight forward and explained
>tell them to parry/dodge attacks and to overall get better at the game because there's not much else to say
>"le git gud meme xDxD darksouls fanbase is so shit lololol"

I've never understood the whole circlejerk about souls' game difficulty. Like, they're certainly challenging, and harder than most games, but a lot of that comes from the fact that nothing is explained to you, you have to figure it out. Once you understand the basic mechanics and how upgrading works the game isn't particularly difficult.

The circle jerk is basically perpetrated by saying "the game isn't actually THAT hard". Doesn't matter if you're shitposting by saying it's easy as piss or being reasonable about it, if you say the game is easy (or at least easier than what people say) then people will fight you on it. How else can they keep their e-peen erect? If the game isn't that hard then they lose all hardcore gamer status, and how else will they impress Becky in time for the prom?

>2,3,6, any punch

It works both ways too.

People get mad when told that they shouldn't be having problems but do.

everyone that likes Dark Souls, Bloodborne or The Witcher 3 on this board is underage

Well yea people today want the answers to be straight forward and to be hand held through the whole game. They don't wanna actually put effort into figuring out boss mechanics and work for it.

I didn't mean for this to be a souls thread, just wanted ways to get shotters in general mad

>gg ez

I say that everytime i lose and people still get mad

>Say it at the start of a match
>Half the enemy team leaves
>It really did become gg ez

>Hmm, I wonder where OP got the idea to make this thread...

I'll admit it yes I got it from that thread but I felt like that thread was dedicated to only "git gud" I wanted more senpai.

gee maybe get good at shitposting you fucking hack

oh i miss that pasta

>asking internet for help when hundreds of youtube videos exist

How am I hacking?

PEPE! BEHIND YOU!

>started playing Dark Souls for the first time just recently
>game has been out for five years
>have never heard anyone try to tell me to "git gud" whenever I ask for advice
>everyone who's played the game just wants to show off how knowledgeable they are about Dark Souls AKA the greatest game of all time

It certainly causes one to ponder

>1vs1 me

BUT I AM GUD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But get good is a mgo thing.

>lose
>type ez game

>Was this bots?

Every time at the end of a winning game.