Play resident evil remake on Cred Forums's recommendation

>play resident evil remake on Cred Forums's recommendation
>run out of ink ribbons
>can't save progress anymore

who the fuck thought this was a good way to save your games???!!!

I, too, save after clearing every room

It's not a good way, nor were the original controls. That's the point. The ink ribbons are another aspect of the survival horror and item management.

I hate it too.

While I understand it provides some tension and makes death something to actually fear, I think the best solution was how Dino Crisis 1 approached it. You can save in save areas/rooms only, but no limit to the amount of times you can save.

I'm a compulsive saver. In other games, I'll quicksave every 15-30 seconds, and do a hard save every minute. Resident Evil's save system gives me PTSD.

this is bait, new-Cred Forums. if it sounds too good to be true and, if it sounds like something you EXACTLY want to hear just so you can tear it up and chew OP out, then it is 100% bait

i know the Cred Forums-Cred Forums meta reeeaaaal well because i'm a Cred Forums-Cred Forumsexpert. ask me anything

>actually running out of them

Haha holy shit. I've literally never done that before. Guess you will have a tense time playing on without any saves until you find the next lot of ink ribbons aye.

I love the system though, makes sure you can't save scum. I wish more games used it.

That'll teach you to listen to people that walk around all day with nostalgia glasses.

a girl owes me 150 bucks. is it wrong to tell her to fuck me and ill forget about it? shes a former whore trying to recover. i feel like she'd do it

these are also bait. i know the Cred Forums-Cred Forums meta real well

>play resident evil code veronica x
>run out of healing items
>can't progress anymore
what the fuck

ask her, do it, then show her the glorious Cred Forums-Cred Forums

Do it. Who are you really hurting in the end?

>former whore
Once a whore, always a whore. But yes, definitely fuck her.

delicious bait

but really after seeing all the recent bitching about limited resources, ie saves, in the Haydee threads really shows that Cred Forums further declines in skill rapidly with each passing year

>Haydee
is it even good? the parody-looking ass makes me stay far away

>save scumming

Try the free demo and feel it out for yourself, I'm enjoying it so far. If pushed, I'd likely give it a 6 to 7/10 at this point

Only time I can see some retard running out of ink is in the beginning thinking you have made any progress when you could repeat all of it in 5 minutes. Such a good casual filter.

i mentioned the she's on the verge of recovery thing since i feel like she might just try and go steady with me and we'd fuck that way. if that happens, id get to bang her AND get the money back. thanks for the input. i probably will just tell her to fuck me. ive thought about the pros and cons of being with her, and there are like 3 pros. if i fuck her, i plan on never speaking to her again. thanks Cred Forums
more context, i turned 21 on the 21st and she owes me a birthday giftg anyway. also, im a virgin. she seemed to enjoy making out with me. she felt me up and said "youre not small."
i SHOULD have fucked her then. she had the clap though and didnt ever use condoms until recently.

Bump

Anyone could comfortably beat the game in 3 hours
No need to save

Is resident evil 4 good? I have itbut I've never played. I scare way too easy

>virgin
>first 'girlfriend' that would give you sex is a whore

Cred Forums

4 isn't scary, and I'm a huge pussy who was too afraid to play bioshock

In that case I might play sometime
How long is the game? I have on gsmecube btw

You are a huge pussy, Bioshock isn't even a horror game, has zero jump scares, and at the most is just ever so slightly creepy because you saw a shadow run along a wall or something.

Honestly don't know how people can get scared playing that game. Are you all little girls?

It's shit compared to the classics. But out of the Nu-Resident Evil games, it's probably the best one. Just play REmake.

Probably like 15-20 hours or so for your first time.
It's barely a survival horror game. Just treat it like an atmospheric action game/suplex simulator. You're in for some fun times.

You are wrong, Bioshock had a few jump scares. I think you didn't play it.

>>run out of ink ribbons

How much of a retard do you have to be for this to happen?

And if you do run out, just GET GOOD and go far enough into new areas to find more ribbons.

And you've probably missed a bunch in areas you already cleared. Search everything.

In short: stop sucking.

Die

The explosive weapons basically make bioshock go from slight horror to becoming an underwater megumin.

You're not supposed to save every five minutes. It's to enhance the thrill and horror of entering new rooms and areas.

It was barely a jump scare, wow the lights go off then there is a splicer.

I'm playing original and I can't figure out how do to do this shit right here. Everything online says 345 but that does nothing.

>who the fuck thought this was a good way to save your games???!!!
Literally fucking nobody.
And while nostalgia fags are just cancer of any entertainment industry, the truth is Resident Evil werent as warmly received as some say.
And while i was a small kid then, i remember how much shit RE games got from gaming media back then.
And while big publications were as corrupt back then as today, with Famitsu even officially naming prices for scores, smaller publication were shitting all over those games.
same goes for tank controls and some of the more retarded puzzles and insta death moments.

I recently replayed the Remake too, and honestly, its not a good game.

And typing out a post while watching the new Plinkett's review without proofreading will really make you repeat yourself.