Let's see if we can get Blizzard to nerf Torbjorn to uselessness...

Let's see if we can get Blizzard to nerf Torbjorn to uselessness. I don't really want him nerfed I just wanna prove how Blizzard will do anything as long as people complain about it on the forums.

All we have to do is say stuff like
"needs no skill"
"literally no counter"
"best ult in the game"
"unkillable"
"ruins the game"
"to much health"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYpE37_GXRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering they buffed Mei despite casualfags crying about her, I doubt they'd listen.

Torb is my fucking main dont dare try to pull this shit cuck.

If this was true, Bastion would be worthless even against new players and shitters...

they only make changes if the stats reflect it.

Blizzard said back when they nerfed his turret on console but not PC they had no plans to nerf him on PC. He's already a very low pick in competitive mode and almost non existent in the pro scene.

Eh if anything I was just want them to nerf the fact that the turret can do a 180 to shoot you if you get behind it

>main
go back to league

> Genji

>I don't really want him nerfed

Sure user, You didn't just get shit on by a Torb in Comp. I totally believe you.

genji's winrate was out of control.

The meta was turning into protect the genji or who has the best genji, his nerfs were completely justified.

> pretending Torbjorn gets picked on comp

Played Temple of Anubis in quick play today. Opposing team was 6 Bjorns.

It was sad. Very sad.

"this characters winning a lot so let's make him clunky and boring"
I'll give you the ult nerf but the triple jump need was unjustified as hell, especially since its known that he's harder to hit when crouching not jumping

I can agree he needed nerfed but I think they went overboard with it. Should have been more incremental instead of one huge nerf.

That being said he's not useless and I still play him and see other people play him.

So there's no solo carry character anymore, I guess Mei can bullshit her way on the point but not without ultimate

impossible

console players counter this by existing

You know who needs a nerf? Reinhardt

>Charge will kill anyone that isn't a tank instantly, and if you survive he just left clicks and you're done
>Shield has way too much HP and is too big, completely OP. Also leads to bullshit like babysitting a Bastion.
>He's supposed to be melee only but he has a projectile attack anyway and it's super powerful
>His ult is a quick stun that's even worse than being frozen by Mei since it comes out so fast and it's harder to get away from

If anything, Reinhardt is the one we need to nerf.

Here are my recommendations

>Charge only does 100 damage, so it's not insta kill unless you're very low health
>Reduce shield size and HP by 50%
>Reduce the damage of his E and increase the cool down, or change the ability altogether. Maybe make his hammer swings his E and give him a normal punch melee attack to really make him melee only?
>Ult no longer stuns

This is all just a joke, mind you.

almost ggot me

His beard looks like a butt.

from the thumbnail I thought his stache was a girl's ass and she was giving a guy with buff legs head and the camera was at a low angle.

Turret kills shouldn't count towards PotG.

There, autism solved.

That's some of the best ragebait I've seen in a long time.

How about sym?

No one cares if Torb gets nerfed, or any of the defense in general cause buffing them would be overkill just look at Mei

Beta Torbjorn, excoet he can't make Lv.3 turrets

Alright guys I've been playing a lot of competitive recently (I just got to level 25 today) and over the past few games I realised that Symmetra might be over powered. Here's why:

>She can give everyone an extra 25HP, which completely ruins the balance of the game. Tanks are even harder to kill and squishies aren't even squishy any more.
>Her ult also ruins the balance of the game. Characters that don't have some kind of movement ability are deliberately designed that way because they would be too OP (overpowered) if they could easily get back to the fight. It's why characters like Bastion (who also needs a nerf) have to slowly walk back to the front lines. Not only that, they're always hidden in weird places and you never even know it's up
>Her beam attack can go through shields, which is fine, but it also becomes stronger if it's held down. No other character does this (except Widowmaker, who also needs a nerf) and it's way too strong. Symmetra can easily melt all of the tank characters because none of their shields work against her and she gets too powerful at full charge
>Her turrets are used for cheap kills and making capturing the objective too hard and painful. Overwatch should be fun and having the game progress, not getting pinned down at the start of Gilbralta trying to move the payload.

So I think we can all objectively agree that Symettra is OP and needs a nerf. Here's what I think would be fair and balanced.

>No more beam attack. Remove her right click orb shot, make it her left click instead.
>She needs a complete rehaul on abilities
>She can now only place one turret. Torb can only place one and it works fine, no reason why Symettra can put down SIX
>Shields is now replaced with healing. She can heal 25 HP every 5 seconds. She's a support character, why can't she heal? It's stupid.
>Ult is no longer a teleporter. There is no way to make that fair. Minor speed boost to the team to make walking back a LITTLE easier

give him 2 turrets

How about:

> Increase hammer swing speed (faster upgrading, quicker repair)
> Turret health is now 200/400/800 instead of 150/300/800

Y/N

Remove level 1 turret entirely.

This really. Unlike an engie's turret, it's SUPER easy to upgrade it. It takes all of 5 seconds. You might as well remove it altogether.

torb is very OP for making someone rage quit koth in the first minute and causing an abort, because fuck mei I hate that game mode.

Nigga if anything Rein is the most balanced of the cast. Strong but not too strong.

Agreed with everything until
>make his hammer swings his E and give him a normal punch melee attack to really make him melee only?
Only thing I would add is his hammer range is way too wide horizontally. He practically hits everything in a 360 radius around him which is fucking ridiculous.

>killed cree with fth.nerf and 5 meter range left clciks
>soldier and pharah becomes new offense meta
>next patch fixed mccree to his best state and effectively killed soldier
>pocket sand buffed because hitting a target that was standing still was too difficult so now you have longer time
>mccree still most picked

Kill me

Was picking rein and having 1 pharah too hard?

It's only going to piss off casuals. The problem with torb is that his turret is immobile and deals very mediocre damage, if it starts shooting a rein then it's effectively useless. If you could choose which target to prioritize it would help him a bit but won't fix his core problem. At this point you're just playing a shitty version of bastion who isn't good either.

His beard looks like an ass... or possibly a pair of tits.

they'll never nerf torbjorn.
you don't get how blizzard works. they listen to what the "pro" meta is.
these "pros" are still retarded but slightly less retarded due to proximity to the few actual smart people that play for some reason. This means they've come to realize the most basic shit about the game but nothing deeper. So they're only going to unnecessarily nerf shit that's more complicated.
torbjorn is just obviously worthless so it's not really a thing that would get nerfed.

>maining a hero that doesn't require any skill

sometimes i do like to play torb because doing headshots only with his shitty gun is a fun disadvantage

Why are people complaining about Roadhog? How is he too Op? He's slow and heavy as fuck with zero protection and low ammo.

Hook and gun kills basically any non-tank. His healing is actually pretty legit and if a Roadhog knows to stick with someone then he can pretty consistently take a breather to go back into targeting your healer and one-shotting them while laughing at the damage he's taking.

He's not OP, he's just good if his player knows what the fuck to do.

lol

Blizzard reads Reddit more than they read their own forums.

The overwatch sub reddit is a hugbox though, They'll delete any negative post about the game

youre an idiot. theres like 20 people here. youd need thousands of people constantly posting to do stuff like that.

cute post though, youre probably like 20 years old with big dreams

Because Cred Forums hates trying to play as a team and think they should always win 1v1's against anyone

HEROES NEVER DIE!

Add his hitbox is to small he has a unfair advantage.

Is Torbjorn an assman?

That's why OP is so buttblasted. He saw the Torb come out, thought it was gg because muh meta, then he got fucked.

So I just managed to claw my way up to rank 1500 up from 500. What should I expect from these heights?

He is a scrapman
youtube.com/watch?v=dYpE37_GXRg

Are you physically disabled in some way?

torb single-handedly ruins the game for me sometimes. i know i'm gonna sound like a bitch for complaining about torb but the amount of people who have no idea how to counter him is ASTOUNDING.

when the sole reason we can't get to the point/can't pass a choke is because of an asshole torb and i'm the only one swapping out to tech counter him, i get blown up by the rest of the enemy team.

for a team-based game, torb makes it frustrating to play alone. and that's what really gets me. when the randoms would rather play hanzo and widow on attack than genji or pharah to clear the turrets.

i could complain about how his turret auto-aim is stupid when the rest of us have to aim, but once again that wouldn't be a problem with teamwork and a decent tank like zarya or reinhardt.

all of his problems are making the solo-player experience miserable. hopefully in the higher experience levels, perhaps as far as silver border, we might start to see people not absolutely braindead.
what the game really needs is a junkrat buff
t.junkrat main