Sub-100k Subscribers Channel Thread? Every mainstream one I find is full of pandering and cringy shit

Sub-100k Subscribers Channel Thread? Every mainstream one I find is full of pandering and cringy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC3xPPpJwAUY5XfVu2zf0S1w
youtube.com/watch?v=9PpCSB300So
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ
youtube.com/user/SkyestormeGaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 years ago I made a youtube channel where I played Silent Hunter III with mods but stopped uploading because I had to move and lots of stuff happened
got to 100 subs pretty fast and some of my videos got 50k viewers
maybe I'll start uploading again

Considering I have 82 videos, and 99% of them are couple second long clips of bugs and glitches, I guess I'm doing good?

Just made my first like 8 minute "commentary" video the other day but I still have a lot to learn, my Audio is incredibly low for some reason, and I gotta focus a bit more on taking "umm" out of my speech mannerisms.

The only channel you need to be subscribed to, user.

>currently uploading my audiosurf run for the entire bee movie script

feels good man

>currently uploading my audiosurf run for the entire bee movie script

I wish I could be at 1k subs. I'd be happy with that. Not even at 100 yet. Doing good though so far. I guess.

>tfw the 1.6k sub channel I liked stopped posting a month ago for no apparent reason
Lurking this thread, need some new content.

My channel where I just ripped flashes of /f/ has 244k video view with only 5 videos and 519 subs and I haven't even posted anything in the last 3 years. While my main account 29k video views and only 41 subs.
Might as well just change my meme account in my main account and reap the rewards on that. Even then, I don 't know what kind of videos to do.

inb4 brody and puppet guy start shilling their shit

youtube.com/channel/UC3xPPpJwAUY5XfVu2zf0S1w

Rank10YGO is my favorite at the moment. If you aren't into modern yugioh you might as well avoid the channel, but he makes good shit.

I started a podcast, episode 2 with be more centered around the politics in video games and I already have the guest picked out for the show. Eventually I want to get people like simongamer or tim brand on the show. my goal is for weegee to be a guest on it

youtube.com/watch?v=9PpCSB300So

About thirty seconds in when I started to cringe.

Well I don't want you to do that? What made you cringe exactly so I can avoid it next episode?

w...why?

The dry, intentionally? awkward exchange which intros the video.

I wanted to set the high score

>who do you think Donald trump is voting for?

Why aren't there more podcasts like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o

Trump already said he's voting for himself though.

why are you responding to yourself retard

I wouldn't mind a link to this

Nigga if you're gonna post Gamerfood shit at least post the one that gets 1000 (You)'s and is actually video games.
youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ

it's been uploading for about 3 hours and there's still 25 minutes left, but I'll post it here if this thread is still around

Uh... you edited out the wrong (You)

youtube.com/user/SkyestormeGaming

stfu ni**er

>do you have any pets
this fucking guy

hype