Gamer kills his dad following argument over too much time spent gaming

>Gamer kills his dad following argument over too much time spent gaming

baka.com.au/nsw/man-fatally-stabbed-during-alleged-domestic-dispute-in-moorebank-20161002-grtel9.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/oct/03/sydney-man-charged-with-after-father-allegedly-stabbed-during-row-over-computer

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970551/Video-game-fan-22-burned-death-father-told-stop-playing-computer-games-bed-Taiwan.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>baka

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/oct/03/sydney-man-charged-with-after-father-allegedly-stabbed-during-row-over-computer

> baka.com.au/nsw/man-fatally-stabbed-during-alleged-domestic-dispute-in-moorebank-20161002-grtel9.html

AND MASS AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE ARE SLAVES FOR CONSUMERISM-
THEY GET TOLD WHAT TO DO AND ARE OBEDIENT 9-5 JUST TO GET SLAVE POINTS THAT THEY BUY STUFF OVER AND OVER.
WHY DOESNT ANYONE LET ANYONE HAVE TRUE FREEDOM

BAD ON THE GUY FOR KILLING HIS FATHER THOUGH.
AND ID LIKE TO SEE HOW HIS PARENTS TREATED THE PERSON HIS WHOLE LIFE IF IT WAS AN LIFE OF ABUSE THEN IT WAS TO GET AWAY.
BUT IF IT WAS NOT AND HE JUST DID THAT HE IS A PRICK WHO SHOULD BE LOCKED UP TILL HE DIES.
I NEVER HAD A FATHER BECAUSE MY FATHER DIED AT AGE 5

The sooner mootinese deletes Cred Forums to save money the better

I support that 100 percent
it is nothing but propaganda bots.

He's gonna sell this site.

I doubt any buyer would have a reason to kill Cred Forums.

Kinda intrigued me a bit since lately I've been talking and getting closer to my dad. He is 65 years old and I'm 22 this month. I honestly feel like shit whenever I think about how he is growing old and near the life expectancy, and it doesn't make it much better that he smokes a lot.

Also how I'd do the same thing. I'm on my computer all the time, and I've been an asshole too. But I've been trying to spend more time off of it for an hour so with my dad whenever. I don't know I'm just really clouded by thoughts.

But fuck this piece of shit, I can't believe horror tales exist.

>australia

Who's going to pay for your 'true freedom' you smelly neet?

>from too much time to no time gaming
I think the dad got what he wanted.

>I've been an asshole too
Going out of your way to be rude to people and being mean to people trying to help you is being an asshole, ignoring your dad because you have no similar interests and him doing the same is just what happens.

>GETTING STABBED WAS PART OF MY PLAN

i'm australian and i had a similar brief argument with my dad 11 years ago. it was the only time in my life i've ever threatened another person.

being 14 though i was too pussy to do anything and i started crying right away

Reminds me of the Chinese kid who got told to go to bed and stop playing vidya, his response was burning himself alive. Unreal.

Problem is I was the first thing you described. I was really an asshole a lot of times for no logical reason to my parents. Speaking of similar interests, my dad taught me how to play games, and my first game I ever played which was Super Mario Bros 3. I still remember that very short memory where I cried after hitting the Goomba, and he was holding the controller for me and saying it's okay.

My dad was a PC guy. I remember he used to play the older Battlefields and some extremely obscure horror games in which I can only describe. It's so odd though, when I look back at it all it feels like a very huge chunk of my life, although feint as I can remember. He hasn't played any games in a very long time. It's like he doesn't even really know they exist anymore. I'm just scared he's getting older.

well fuck u den

Pls link

ok

K...KEEP ME POSTED

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970551/Video-game-fan-22-burned-death-father-told-stop-playing-computer-games-bed-Taiwan.html

I know dailymail so take it with a grain of salt.

Wonder what game he was playing

Triggered

Stop with the caps lock shit, you baby boomer fuck.

Umm... I don't see the problem with this. If a person is disturbing your comfort zone you have every right to get rid of whatever is disturbing your comfort zone.

The only rule that matters is eye for an eye and if you mess with me you get the horn. No matter who they are.

> Father died at age 5

At least he spread some seeds during Preschool. Damn fine specimen of humanity

>Trump will purge video games from autists
God bless America

I wish I could kill you, honestly. I don't care if you're trolling. You're attention whoring scum.

Just according to Keikaku.