Do you remember the days when people chose their gaming platform by the games they wanted and not the hardware...

Do you remember the days when people chose their gaming platform by the games they wanted and not the hardware? For some reason people choose platforms by their hardware instead of the games now. What happened?

do u remember this 4 u fucking idiot

I feel sorry for you if you actually take platform wars seriously

+1 in my Honest Opinion dude

witnessed femme

sometimes hardware determines games. i don't see many rts games on ps4

sniff my hog idiot

do u see any rts games on this 4
?????????

Yeah, if hardware enthusiasts were around back in the day they would have bought the N64 over the PS1 and the Gamecube over the PS2 and it's common sense why you'd call that person an idiot.

>Do you remember the days when people chose their gaming platform by the games they wanted and not the hardware?

Pretty sure they still do that.

No because I don't care.

>n64
>64
>4
>353629984
nice 1 dude

ZERO
CHECK IT

I still do this.

nice 1 dude but check this

Damn nigga

nice 0
nice 0
but check this

nice 1 but check this 1

>What happened?

PC users got so caught up in a massive hardware circlejerk that they honestly convinced themselves that computing power is more important software.

PC users believe their choices as a consumer are so informed and god-like not even games matters to their platform, as long as it can max whatever console port EA throws at them that's the only thing that matters.

nice 8

nice post retard but check this 8

nice half 8 but check this half 10

wow

bullcrap on this web sight

hey dude u vape?

im actually vaping right now idiot

finna vape up a 9 desu

nice try 1diot

there are less exclusives because games cost more to make. most of the big games are multiplat. the best way to experience multiplats are PC. thus the choosing by hardware.

shut the fuck up and check my 8 u retarded SHIT

But people still do that. If they didn't, everybody would be a high-end PC owner.

but why would you let multiplats be the deciding factor? the best games are typically the exclusives despite how few there are now, this gen hasn't been that great so far admittedly but there's been some seriously good titles have have dropped and many that will drop in the next efw months

Good point, in fact I think consoles have actually been selling and have an adopte rate higher than their predecessors which is good for the industry because it means more investment into exclusive games

>consolefags