Video Game Speedrunner turned suicidal wreck. Will she do it?

Video Game Speedrunner turned suicidal wreck. Will she do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=gdzNqa1gBZw

>starts talking
not a she

I want her Miyamoto signed 3DS when she eventually goes.

I miss Cosmo.

Wow, I never actually heard him speak before.

>she

who is this semen demon?

Stop oppressing her.

I'm surprised Cosmo didn't kill himself when he revealed in front of an audience that he didn't know how to wall-jump in Mario

Christ she's actually starting to look very pretty.
I guess transitioning was actually a good idea for narcissa.

I don't get it

Cosmo used be cool as fuck. I use to watch his streams daily. It's sad to see this husk of a person he made himself into

Hi Viper, how are you?

Why don't you stop oppressing it.

>suicidal
People who talk about killing themselves don't often end up actually doing it, it's just for attention.

Holy fuck. What the fuck happened to this guy. This dude used to be smashing puss and wrecking WR in Zelda.

Wow this world has turned into a total wreck with all this SJW shit. Holy fucking shit.

If Cosmo fixed his teeth I'd bang him. Sometimes his voice gives me a boner and it feels really uncomfortable.

The fuck is going on.

I look at it this way.
She has always been a women but it was such a personal thing for her that she was never able to publicly show who she actually was.
Since she has decided to do it I'm just grateful that I had the privileged to have had something like that shared with me.

Faggot nobody doing something nobody will remember in a week.

Every time I see one of these threads
>SUICIDAL STREAMER
>S(he)'S REALLY GONNA DO IT THIS TIME
>SUICIDE STREAM LIVE
Call me when it actually kills itself, stop fucking shilling this mentally ill fuckwad on Cred Forums.

This. People who are serious about it don't voice their intent. It's why it always comes as a shock to people. You rarely hear someone say
>Damn, he really did it. He never shut up about it but I never thought he'd actually go through with it.

Who?