Do you have a twitter? What do you use it for? Do you tweet game devs?

Do you have a twitter? What do you use it for? Do you tweet game devs?

no but i have a video game
whats your favorite video game

>Do you have a twitter?
No
>What do you use it for?
I don't
>Do you tweet game devs?
No

Yeah, for following video game directors/designers among broadcasters and celebrities. I never tweet or talk to anybody with these things.

>Do you have a twitter?
Yes

>What do you use it for?
Making fun of stuff and complaining about things. Mostly political things because the current political climate infuriates me so much.

>Do you tweet game devs?
Sometimes.

Yes, for contests

I use it for my job.

Yes
Look for people to play videogames/party with because I will not party with random members
No

>Do you have a twitter?
Yes
>What do you use it for?
Following people and companies I'm interested in, mostly
>Do you tweet game devs?
Sometimes? I messaged ConcernedApe a few days ago about a bootleg Stardew Valley game that I found on the appstore and made a video about, and he responded saying that he already knew the game existed, but that was still pretty neat

regular people tweeting at 'celebrities' desperately hoping for a reply is the most pathetic thing ever

No.

Yeah I drunkpost and talk about video games on it, its fun. Is this for follower circlejerking cause I will post my shit now idgaf

Dragon warrior monster for the GBC

No I despise social media where you have to use names
I play video games though user, which there appear to be few of in this thread

post for follow4follow

I rarely ever use it and when I do it's just to tweet at people.

I tweeted something rude to Stephen Totillo (Kotaku Editor) and he tweeted me back 3 times in a row really mad then deleted it the next day.

Also tweeted at some composers who do music for games and they usually reply

>Do you have a twitter?
Yeah.
>What do you use it for?
it started out as a dummy account for daily rewards for some games, but now I'm following some people/companies to keep up with news on series I like.
>Do you tweet game devs?
No.

I do art so I have it for social networking, I got to work with one of the KI 2013 devs on a project thanks to it.

SHIIIIEEETTT NIGGA you ever play the sequel? That was my shit when I was a little baby

>3DS remake never

@Var_ia

I follow a bunch of hentai artists and tweet granblue shit

Is there some kind of website to show me if some random person is following the same people that I am?

im playing the 3ds remake atm. dont need to read too much japanese in that game.

Yes, I never use it for anything

yes just to follow devs and e-celebs

I rarely post unless I want to call some sjw an idiot

iirc there is or used to be a bot on twitter dedicated to link you every new Cred Forums thread

Yes. I use it for wrestling news. I never really tweet anything unless retweets count.

Yeah, but I rarely use it. I mostly follow Japanese artists.

>Do you have a twitter?
Yes
>What do you use it for?
Bugs/Glitches at devs, also screenshots when I can't be assed to look for a USBstick.
>Do you tweet game devs?
Sometimes, see above.

step 1: gather the data
step 2: open R
step 3: write a network graph code
step 4: analyze the plots and the summary
step 5: write a thesis "analysis of peoples preferences based on their twitter following history using graphs"

post tweeters.

>tweeters
Had to google that.

Yes, got a Twitter

Used it in my exodus from Tumblr, right before it got really bad. A lot of my Tumblr friends made the same trip, so it's all good.

I use it for chatting with my friends and for all the images and news that get posted. Some of my Tumblr friends are also artists (only one of them does the retarded red nose thing, surprisingly) and I also follow a bunch of image bots that post cute anime girls constantly. Plus I follow gaming news Twitters as well as game devs/companies and the like

I have tweeted some game devs, mostly the dev for the Momodora games. He's pretty chill, a little shy though.

Rusty? That you bruh?

Nah. It's me.