I dare you to construct one well thought out argument against this

I dare you to construct one well thought out argument against this.

benis

>second image is of the xbox's motherboard

You put in all that work just to mess that one detail up?

But that aside, I look forward to console-fags being butthurt about this.

You are right, but nevertheless you are a faggit for inviting shitposting

>inferiour
Done

>hundreds of thousands of games
>nothing to play

No motherboard? No case?

You forgot to list the FM Towns library. Fuck you.

you didn't need to do this to make a good point

you could have just called people poorfags for sticking to one platform in the first place, since they're not exactly going to get smarter

good effort though all it needs is a cleaner format than a fucking excel screenshot

>inferiour

>someone got so bootyblasted that they made this image

id like to meet these people

it literally has everything consoles have to play

Exclusives
Pc aint got the last guardian or ff15
and i have both a ps4 and pc

You forgot to add PS+ to PS4's price.

>equivalent: rx 480
You're being too generous, op.

The hassle of getting the parts and putting them together. On the other hand any idiot can get a console.

>hundreds of thousands of games
Largely trash.

>upgrade whenever you want
Expensive upgrades.

>inferiour
you dun goof'd

>either of those
>coming out

You're the only here that came out m8

EL
OH
EL

>The hassle of getting the parts and putting them together
Are you too stupid to fucking put together some legos?

>Expensive upgrades
Sure, because a whole new console each gen is cheap as fuck

You're still just shitposting, anyway

>Exclusives
The WiiU has more exclusives. And they're better received in spite of being on a failing console.
Exclusives don't mean shit.

Is it 2003 again already?

putting together a pc is one step above putting the wooden block in the square hole and the only reason it was ever thought of as hard is because it was new and fragile

Expensive legos. Fragile expensive legos. Fragile expensive legos that come in many variations... which happen not to be clear... which get out of date in a short time if you pick one. Yeah. Easy.

>This is what console fags actually believe

YEAH BITCH SO WHERE'S YOUR EXCLUSIVES

BOOM DOUBLE BACKFIRED

are you saying that this is just really well put together bait?

New and fragile. Exactly. Also many variations, some shit, some not. I've seen people on here get mocked for getting the FDX200 or whatever instead of the DRTX100.

A good graphics card alone is about as much as a console and before you list me a lesser powered one, yeah, have fun playing already out of date tech.

>you made a spelling mistake haha your argument is over.

You got me man. The shame will follow me forever.

you are willingly admitting that you're dumber than a toddler just to feel like you're cool for buying a shittier, more expensive black box every 2-3 years

>listed 'miscellaneous' under emulators
at least check it when you copy and paste. I agree with you though

So your argument is that PC is so ahead of console that a comparable graphics card is outdated?

Wow, way to argue against yourself there friendo.

Because 5 minutes of basic research is just too much right?

Consoles are for people who don't want to think for themselves.

but miscellaneous is a valid addition user.

I can't open a PC case

>yeah, have fun playing already out of date tech.
Do you understand the irony of what you're saying?

You don't seem to be very bright. Do you know what irony means?

Both of the modern consoles are literally just PCs with restrictive DRM-focused operating systems. Their profit strategy is not to create value for the consumer, but rather to live as a parasitic middle-men, creating controlled marketplaces which they can charge continual access fees for, to both consumers and content creators.

Why on earth not?

way to take it out of context
>WAS new and fragile
your caveman father and his fishman grandfather couldn't make heads or tails of the green and black sheet of paper when it came out, so they bruteforced it, broke something, and told you not to do it. Now the internet's such a concrete resource, you don't have any excuse to be retarded anymore.

I mean, it's not like people are going to buy a new and upgraded PS4 3 years after its initial release or anything.

God you are one dumb cunt.

because he's a stupid console owner.

define out of date
If "out of date" card is still more powerful than the "current" gen,then whats the point ofgetting up to date ?

>no mobo
>no case
>no OS,not even listing liNOGAEMS
>(((LITERALLY A MILLION OTHER USES)))

>have fun playing already out of date tech.
But don't you like your PS4?

Exactly, think about this:

PS4 was $399

PS4 Pro is now $399

Total Price of owning a PS4 and being up to date: $798, maybe $598 if you trade in.

Also, you console guys know that the 4k thing is a lie right? It's upscaled from 1080p for most games, and the ones it's not is 2k upscales.

And those games will not run at 60fps.

The PC he listed will actually out perform the PS4 by a lot if you strip away all the ps4's lies.

Because my pc is my life. If it breaks I go mad

He thinks that we're locked out of videogames forever if we're not spending $600 every year on a graphics card.

what does "upscale" mean exactly?

Just use basic common sense.
Ground yourself and everything will be fine.

>PC is my life
>Dont even know how to have control over "life" or do some basic things to improve it

In basic terms? It's 1080p stretched to 4k. There's a bit of polish that goes into it beyond that (it's not exactly the same as outputting a 1080p to a 4k tv) but it's close.

you didnt factor in mother board, psu ()power supply unit) ,hd and ram prices

sure cpu and gpu prices put together make it seem like its only $100 mre dollars but mother boards are at least going to set you back another 100 same with psu and ram if you went with cheap stuff.the cpu socket is important and often chip makers wont use the same socket year to year so its not as simple as replacing what you got in your rig

then you have performance. on any AAA title you tend to need 3 times as good hardware to get the same performance on pc vs its console version. they dont even optimize shit half the time then theres game works. buttman arkham night and ass creed should be enough of a reason to avoid pc's as a alternative to consoles for AAA

PC gaming is really about mods and indie games. 2 things consoles have now days

Try using a screwdriver instead of a hammer to open it up. It helps.

You need to clean the dust out anyway, user.

Where is my RDR or Uncharted or ... etc.

The PS4 has exclusive games that can't be played on PC. Therefore it's worth buying.

>I don't know what I'm talking about, the post.

>consoles have mods

No, they really don't. Xbox kinda does, but even those are EXTREMELY limited.

A small res image stretched to fit a larger resolution screen with a small amount of anti-aliasing and color fidelity filter applied via software. It's shit, m8.

Well, there's always GTA and Tomb Raider for those.

How the fuck is it possible to make so many spelling errors? Are you intentionally being retarded?

>on any AAA title you tend to need 3 times as good hardware to get the same performance on pc vs its console version.

You know that consoles don't even come close to running the games at max settings right? Often times they are around medium/high settings, or don't even run at 1080p at all.

Exclusives are a way of describing anti-consumerist money-hatting as a selling point.

OP Here.

Jesus christ you people are easy to get worked up

ps4 has weeb games that will never end up on PC.

the only games weebgames PC gets are idea factory trash and visual novels.

> Tfw too lazy for pc gaming

>emulation
lol get a load of this pleb.

Other
Game

consoles have exclusives that i want to play and most of the time it's easier to play multiplat games with a controller and larger userbase.

also you're retarded and have no right to speak about videogames unless you own all the consoles

>image is technically correct but presented in a stupid way
>tons of errors
>xbox mobo in image
>people don't realize this is bait.

To be fair it's pretty fucking good bad, it's just the right combination of correct vs stupid.

PC has many many many times the amount of weeb games as the PS4. Many of them adult.

Stop being retarded.

Says the faggot that took time out of his day to make that image. I mean what were you looking to accomplish? You aren't going to convince ANY consolefag to convert to PC.

> another episode of Cred Forumstard talking about Cred Forums thing that he knows nothing about

Jokes on you, I was never arguing against the idea, just this idea that somehow PC is losing out over console. It isn't. Convenience trumps power every time.

Yeah, before you post the long list or graphics cards that doesn't help.

If you're going to have a PC you may as well make it worthy of the cringey PCMasterrace title. What's the point of boasting about how you have superior tech when it's only mildly superior?

So far all software upgrades.

Why mention upgrades at all then?

Not really. Few games to play it's already loud.

Top kek at people assuming I'm a PS4 drone just because I don't accept droves of people are going to build their own PC.
BTW I'm planning to build a PC myself so lol.

>implying illusion games are worth playing

See

>Sony Playstation
>Sony Playstation - Old
What did he mean by this?

Jerry please.

>Illusion
>3D shit that is closer to western art
>weeb

>THIS FUCKING THREAD

ps4 has games I want to play that aren't on pc

why would I upgrade my pc to play some ps4 games when I can just play all ps4 games and ignore pc?

>playing 4k on a 480x

not required for singleplayer games

>games
>s
Share.
So far the only things I got for this hunk of plastic are Bloodborne and Uncharted

>No real reason to own a PS4 as exclusives, while okay, aren't really worth the purchase of the console

All I play on my PS4 are console exclusive multi platform titles. Blood Borne has next to no replayability, Uncharted doubly so. If I hadn't stockpiled a bunch of those bonus codes tor PS+ I wouldn't even bother turning it on

>Literally no reason to own a Xbone now that all of the games are coming to PC

>NX is vaporware and Wii U was only good if you liked the games they managed to push out onto it.

Is there any real reason to own consoles anymore? Why can't we move on to content being available on alternative platforms and actually have consoles just be a cheap alternative to building a computer? I don't mind exclusives here and there or "Content exclusives" like skins and shit. But you have Microsoft being all for cross platform play, all for multiple platform distribution, providing backwards compatibility and mods. Meanwhile Sony is digging itself in and trying to justify shitty anti consumer practices because MUH EXCLUSIVES, and uses it as an excuse to provide a shitty service.

Why can't consoles work like fucking any other media platform, where I can put a bluray into any brand bluray player and watch the same fucking movie. And hardware providers have to actually provide quality hardware to justify price inflation or to justify consumers purchasing their hardware. We are already 3/4ths of the way there, just fucking do it already

>Playing 4k on a PS4

Against what? That poorly contructed "argument" with no sources created entirely to show bias to the PC platform.
Let me point out a few of it's flaws.
>The prices are completely made up
>Computer doesn't include a motherboard
>Computer doesn't include a case
>Computer doesn't include a keyboard and mouse OR a controller
>Computer doesn't include the price of an OS
>Implying performance in TFLOPS is comparable between PC's and Consoles
>Implying that build could come anywhere near the likes of what the PS4Pro can produce (Infinite Warfare at 60FPS in 4k)
>Ignoring numerous disadvantages of PC gaming including having to use multiple clients per game publisher, hackers, botters, identity theft (happened in Steam only months ago) the fact you don't any of your games and instead only have a temporary lease of a license, forced online connectivity to play games, forced clients open to play games, an extra $20 a month in power because standard GPUs suck power like a Plasma.

I can go on and on.
But I won't because your image is fucking shit and so are you for starting a flamewar you buttblasted game cocksucker.

>Playing 4K on a ps4

With that PC there's no way you're playing PS2 or even dreamcast games at a reasonable speed. Excluding the ultra-optimized squenix shit of course.

It's a FACT that multiple games run at native 4k on PS4Pro, use Google friend. How fucking mad are you at this revelation?

>playing 4k on a 480x

>Implying implications of something that isn't even out or relevant yet, nor provable to be the case is any different than the faggot that made the image misrepresenting PC to make a shit argument

Do go on and on about how much of a faggot you are too.

>Console doesnt come with a TV
>A TV for 1k resolution alone is enough for monitor,mouse,keyboard and motherboard
>Implying PSN doesnt have ddoser

utawarerumono, yoru no nai kuni, omega quintet, edf, disgaea 5, senran kagura, black rose valkyrie, nep v2, yakuza series, digimon, etc. just because a game like edf gets ported 2 years later doesn't invalidate my having fun before you

inb4 goalposts on exclusivity. ps4/vita multiplats that aren't on pc are still games

The PS4 only upscales games.

Just like it is a FACT that human eyes can't see past 30fps, right user? Companies and their marketing depts never, ever lie. They're infallible!

Last of Us remastered remastered is only one game though and that was on PS3. So fuck off chink toy.

that's not a fact, but it is a fact that a game designed for 30fps is playable and a higher frame rate is placebo for gameplay purposes

We'll see when it happens nigga, we've gone through this whole song and dance before. Making claims that this will be the case just because Sony says so or has payed someone to say is LITERALLY the same shit they did in the past.

Hell fucking Microsoft was caught running floor demos of later downgraded games on high end PC hardware.

This aint even an argument for either side, Sony/Microsoft/Nvidia/AMD, its all the same shit, they literally lie all the time about how things will be before release. You always wait until it is proven in what they actually sell in the box and on the shelf.

>Inb4 60fps coming in an update
>Never comes
Literally what Sony does every time

Those don't really seem up my alley, but thanks anyway.

>implying
it cost me $120 for my 1080p 60hz tv. the chinese occasionally shit out some good stuff man.

>utawarerumono
>senran kagura
>nep v2
>Not on PC

1080p upscaled to 4K is not real 4K you know

Not entirely true, depends if inputs are 30fps gated. A good, and early example of this not being the case, is Halo CE. Where all the animations and effects are in 30fps, but inputs weren't meaning you could kick it up to 60fps and get an advantage over other people

itsuwari no kamen and futari no hakuoro arent on pc, only the original is because it's an eroge. pc only has sksv, not skev. also 2 games on 3ds and dekamori on vita. nep will probably be ported but at the moment its still not available on pc

>There are people that think a $200 1080p tv is the same as a $200 1080p Monitor screen

You won't ever when any arguments here user. also 4k resolution TVs that aren't shit are down in the $400-500 range now

very true, but how many games actually do this? because I played a lot of games on both pc and console and with something like das all I noticed was a much smoother picture, which is totally worth it imo but I understand if others disagree

Looks like OP caught one.

>tfw just prefer playing on the console because comfier feel

>AMD Athlon
>PS2 emulation
Kek

For the most part I can play any games that don't involve any competitiveness in 30fps. But when it's something that the vast difference in input delays and frame delays actually matter I need 60 minimum.

If you are playing casually it really doesn't matter, but higher frames (and especially games that use them to calculate input delays) are a distinct and clear advantage in competitive games, and are very noticeable if you have played competitive games at 60fps and above.

>that tweet
That really hasn't held up this generation when comparing games on console-level PC hardware using console-level settings. They get the same performance.

Does the PC play Bloodborne? I really just want to play Bloodborne.

This 5

I mostly play singleplayer games so this makes sense

60FPS is a meme
It is absolutely unprovable that it any way improves the game and always will be
It's only a fact that it's a placebo
Consoles have shooting games and fightan games at 60FPS which are the only genres where it matters because the devs know to design the games t hat way

>play
25fps experiences are not games

It's because the idea that "lower os overhead" makes a difference was always facetious, they say they get more performance but they don't, they get more optimized performance for hardware, but it doesn't magically make it more powerful.

It's why you still see games running at sub 30fps with horrendous dips. It's smoke and mirrors, marketing buzzwords.

A lot of people making those claims don't actually realize how little power it takes to run an OS to run non essential to game tasks in the background and how vastly incomparable the hardware is between PC and Consoles.

Games these days are made with consoles in mind. Just deal with it. The latest games will always be able to run on the most current consoles and there's no fear of having to upgrade them.

Meanwhile PC exclusives look like shit because they need to run on toasters as well as the latest machines, otherwise you shitlords would complain that you have a toaster and haven't upgraded to the latest graphics card or whatever.

>PS4Pro can produce (Infinite Warfare at 60FPS in 4k)

that's funny since the ps4pro can't actually produce that either

>It is absolutely unprovable that it any way improves the game and always will be
>I'm a moron who apparently doesn't have working eyeballs or a functioning understanding of input polling and how it affects how smooth a game feels to play.

I don't get how real people argue this because it's so fucking obvious if you've played games for more than a few weeks

Except it isn't, frame delay is a very real thing, and if inputs are registered based on the framerate of the game (which on consoles is almost all of the time, and on PC its most of the time) it makes a massive difference.

Higher frames with inputs tied to them must be much more precise, you have shorter windows, earlier delivery of information, and more importance on reaction because of it.

At lower framerates, if inputs are tied to framerates, you get much larger windows of input as it takes more time to represent, say, a 3-4 frame window than at 60fps. If it ISN'T tied to framerate then you are at the mercy of frame delay to know when you need to input a command.

It really isn't a meme, it just doesn't matter in games where it doesn't have to matter outside of things looking smoother.

Console

Pros:
Cheaper
Exclusives
Convenient

Cons:
Paid online
Lack of graphical settings
Games cost more
Under Sony's finger

PC

Pros:
Emulators
Choice of controller
Heavy game discounts
Torrents
Free online
Can upgrade anytime
Better graphics
Etc

Cons:
Costly startup
Shitty ports

You forgot to add cemU under emulators

>>Dont even know how to have control over "life" or do some basic things to improve it
That's right. It'd be like operating surgically on myself. Do you know people who can do that?

>NX is vaporware

>tfw too stupid to understand PC can be just as comfy and a million times more customization.

I hear on PS4 you can't even have a wallpaper hahahahahahahahahahah

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
He's the third member,
of the DK crew.

PCs don't have gigantic monitors like my humongous TV does though

Is this a joke or are you seriously suggesting that all modern graphics cards don't have HDMI out?

I'm typing this on my TV literally right now.

Nigga do you think everyone has their PC right next to their TV

Exclusives. Console games buy your love with exclusive titles, while PC is too busy sniffing its own farts to bother coaxing me in. Granted, if my farts smelled as good as PC's, you'd better believe I'd be huffing them too. PC pushers will often argue romhacks and downloads, but that comes with a host of other garbage I just don't want to deal with.

No but they can, and with things like steam link you don't even need to.

My point is, you can prefer consoles, but there's really no advantages over PC except price, and there's a ton of disadvantages.

Sounds like an abusive relationship to me.

That's not fucking comfy at all

Tfw most people that use consoles simply don't know any better.

Consoles are a prison for your mind.

weird the PS4Pro has an xbox motherboard? Kek

Fells pretty comfy sitting here typing, and after I'm done doing this I don't even need to get up to play games, in fact, I have hearthstone open on another screen right now.

lmao

So I'm looking to buy a laptop for work mainly but looking to play games on it as well. Does this sound like a good gaming setup?

Intel i7 CPU
Quad - core
NVIDIA quadro m1000m graphics card
8GB DDR4 memory
256 GB SSD with room to improve

Does anyone actually game on a laptop? I just want to play Cossacks. The rest I'll use for work.

he just copied the list from a popular emulator sight.
High quality bait
>go big or go home

That'll work fine, it's kinda overkill if you just wanna do some casual gaming in fact.

>Using a bigass keyboard instead of a small controller
>comfy
Quit lying

As I said I'm getting it for work mainly. I just hope it can run games I want to play. Might even try out XCom as well.

Actually I'm using one of these, works great.

And the right stick controllers the mouse pointer!

I also have it setup that anytime I launch a game the profile switches to whatever is best for the game.

stay mad!

>And the right stick controllers the mouse pointer!
That's disgusting

>user stayed mad.

>user still memed.

Way to move the goalpost there user...

>You proved me wrong? well u-uh.. I'll find something else to complain about!

I actually also use my controller as a mouse+keyboard sometimes, though I use a DS4 and use the touchpad as a trackpad, it's pretty fucking great.

>Sonyggers THIS mad that they have to make this exact same thread 24 times a day
kek you guys are butthurt for all eternity right?

I'm pretty sure OP's argument is anti-sony user.

>>You proved me wrong? well u-uh.. I'll find something else to complain about!
Not even him, but using a stick to control a mouse sucks shit

With the proper acceleration settings I really don't think it's that bad, but like I said, I prefer the DS4's touchpad.

Its a console and thus I do not have full control over it.

>AMD Athlon 5350
oh cmon....

This argument is about comfy-ness

That's not fucking comfy, it's terrible

Are you people baiting or do you really think that OP's argument is pro-ps4?

It's the closet thing to the PS4's shit-tier cpu.

Comfyness is subjective and I find it comfy.

And using a stick to aim sucks shit too, what's your point?

>Bloodborne
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Nioh
>Persona 5
>Yakuza
>any future fromsoftware exclusive

>And using a stick to aim sucks shit too, what's your point?
Using a stick to emulate a mouse is 10x worse

>a handful of exclusives means a system is superior to a system with way more good games

It's only acceptable if you buy a ps4 as a secondary system only to play those exclusives.

Yeah which is why we only do that when we're sitting on the couch, most of the time we use a mouse becuase unlike consoles, we have something called:

O P T I O N S
P
T
I
O
N
S

>I find it comfy
Then you don't know what true comfy is

What are these "way more good games"? If you're talking about the classics and haven't already played them by now then get off this board and play those games.

A masterpiece like Bloodborne is worth more than dozens "good games" on PC

> Playing on only one platform.
What is this the dark ages?

>Purposely eating shit just so you can try and have a console-like experience with your PC

If a person is saying a ps4 is superior to a pc because of it having those exclusives then I doubt that person has played any of those
>bloodborne
>a masterpiece
lol

>My preference is the only true preference

what are you, 12?

Where is the price for a mouse, a keyboard, a gamepad (have fun playing dark souls with m+kb), an OS and the screen?
Every household already has a TV and consoles come with a input device (controller). You could leave the cost of the screen if you are connecting to a TV but the other points remain and i didnt even calculate the higher energy cost because of the 430W PSU.

Dont get me wrong, PC gaming IS superior but it sure as hell is more expensive.

>having one machine that gives me the experience of your console plus tons of other experiences.

Man it feels good to not be as stupid as you people.

Right back at you buddy

>having one machine that gives me the experience of your console
*Tries to give you the experience of your console but falls flat

I agree with you besides the torrent part.

Being a cheap, thieving bastard is not a pro.

> people still think saturn emulation exists

Theres a reason why win10 lost 10% of its market shares and declining

A console is less than a gpu or cpu

> wiiu
The console even nintendo forgot about

I personally don't torrent games myself, I just added it in since I know a lot of people do

Torrenting is necessary if you're s savvy consumer.

Game companies no longer provide demos, if they did, I would be 100% against piracy.

but since they don't I have to pirate to make sure I'm not wasting money.

but I have a personal rule that if I play the game for more than 2 hours I have to buy it.

If you pirate games just to steal, you're garbage, but piracy does have uses that are not immoral.

Ceci N'est une arguement to choose between formats when most people have discretionary funds to afford both anyway.

Your hat is on wrong

I have both a PC and a PS4 but my PC is used mainly for rom storage, downloading and occasional web browsing, most of the actual PC games I play can run on a toaster. My PC in all seriousness is a PS2, it's the only reason I have an i5 in it instead a vastly inferior chipset that tailors to my actual needs.

My PS4 on the other hand is a dedicated gaming machine which I use for some modern AAA games and exclusives so I don't see it as a competing product with my PC primarily because I use my both macines as intended and for what they're designed for, utility/storage and organizing and the PS4 for straight up gaming.

PS1 emulation on PC sucks ass though and I'll usually emulate everything that a PSP can handle for comfort. The PC games I play like point and click, visual novels and indie games I'll actually play on my laptop because its more versatile and I can change my viewing angles and seating arrangement on the fly rather than sitting at a stationary desk.

To me it's far more sensible to invest in a low end PC, the only reason one would see it as a competing product against the PS4 is if they invested thousands of dollars into it and in a sense it pigeon holes you because 99% of PC exclusives simply dont need that kind of hardware and if you're going to spend that much on hardware you'd be better off investing on a platform that gets the best kind of AAA's with multiplats included instead of just being limited to standard multiplats and missing third and first party AAA exclusives you know what I mean.

I forgot to add, some people will do and can afford to do high end PC gaming + the latest consoles so I guess if money isn't an issue you can really get the best of both worlds if that's something you want to do but my budget isn't that huge so I see a low end PC and a PS4 as the most fitting combination.

My question for you is: do you have a non-iGPU? Because there are plenty of games only for PC or which run better on PC but don't require a gtx1080, that will only work for non-iGPUs.

I can't op.

My gpu is: GeForce GT 640 it's not good for modern games but it runs nearly all last gen games and backwards well enough

Yeah as long as you have something like that emulation of like PS2 and GCN should be okay as long as the CPU is up to it. It really hurts if one has a good CPU but no GPU with those consoles

If you bought that card you are a retard. But it's okay it was probably a premade pc and that's why people think gayming pcs are shit.

>PC library
>thousands of games
>99.999% are ancient relics that I could play on a android phone or even inside the webbrowser in the console(HTML5 emulators).

People buy new gaming machines to play new games and as far as new games go, consoles are better.

I'm sure that's how a lot of people feel these days. The gaming industry has turned into a shit show

RX 480 does 5.8 TFLOPS

>People buy new gaming machines to play new games

ok.

>and as far as new games go, consoles are better.

No they're not. That's just an objective fact, PC's have higher resolution, higher framerate, better online, and mod support.

You can like consoles if you want but they are objectively more limited.

It has, and it's sad that most people don't realize it. 10 years ago a game like Human Revolution would have been laughed out of existence, now? it's praised.

People are easily influenced by marketing, sadly.

>PC cucks always trying to persuade people to switch to PC on Cred Forums instead of actually playing games
>"I actually like the exclusives on PS4/Xbox"
>"STOP HAVING FUN, MUH 60+FPS"

Really fires off the neurons in the synapses.

Where is the OS nigga?
>$100 more
Where is the controller nigga?
>$60 more

Also the PS4 CPU is based on the upcoming ZEN family, the athlon5350 is a low end cpu.

your mom does 5.8 TDICKS

>Game companies no longer provide demos, if they did, I would be 100% against piracy.
This.

Benis

ALL OF THE DAY BRO