ITT post metacritic reviews and other anons try to guess the game

ITT post metacritic reviews and other anons try to guess the game

another from the same game

One of the Dark Souls games. I'm guessing 3.

> and I was thankful it only went for 2 hours

You cannot even read a full tiny paragraph

>Flumber
> 3 Dimension portable

What the fuck

My guess is Journey.

>das3
>only went on for 2 hours

Well it's not like he's wrong.

The Walking Dead?

firewatch?

Gone Home?
No, wait, that would've been "only went on for 2 minutes."

That would be correct

Second this.

Retard

I'm guessing an artsy game like Journey or Gone Home. Leaning more towards Journey.

Melee?
Kirby?

Phantasy Star Online

Viewtiful Joe?

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Why are Souls fans so touchy? You're just taking up valuable Armored Core development time.

Viewtiful Joe

No Man's Sky, duh

It's either No Man's Sky or Fallout 4.

NMS

Sean Murray's Space Lie Simulator

That's easy.
It's "No Guy Buy"

No man's sky.

Another retard

Sometimes I wonder why the Patriot AI went with developing the War Economy without first seeing what would happen if it shot every single person who gave useless reviews like this. Or found every person with excessive useless comments on Facebook or Youtube (i.e. too much useless data/noise) and just kill them.

I suppose the War Economy is easier to manage than finding some means to convince soldiers to shoot civilians, most of whom would be minors.

Certainly most of us would be dead, myself included. But I can't help but feel that would be collateral damage for all the other good it would weed out.

I guess that one was too hard, you're all pretty far off

Here's another

How would that make money?

>>Hit a glitch on a table
I was going to say Fallout 3, but this review was almost exactly a year earlier than that

Was it that bad?

Metal Gear Solid 4? That's an excellent review. Fuck that piece of garbage.

You should probably have removed all parts about the Soul Surge

Sonic and the Black Knight?
I cheated and used Google, because the phrase "Soul Surge" seemed kind of retarded

Kek, thats right.

Honestly, the first 2 hours were fun but then you finally fix your ship, leave the planet, enter a new one and realize you're doing the same thing again

You're not far off.

>say something completely retarded
>someone calls you out on it
>WAAARGH FUCKING SOULS FANS REEEEE

Retard.

Everything that was said in those reviews is absolutely true about the game. Repetitive, overpriced garbage. The lead dev lied about features for three years, almost up to a month before release, then vanished after the game's sales plummeted and negative reviews exploded everywhere.

Well, it's under a investigation for false advertising and the CEO has gone AWOL, soooo....

skyrim?

definitely a bethesda game.

Here's another one.

oh i didn't look at the date. oblivion?

I'm intrigued. What is it?

You got it

Here's a hint:
It's based on a shitty movie

Personal favorite.

>>Game worse than Ride to Hell
Unless the wording just makes it seem like they're talking about another game and they're actually still talking about Ride to Hell.

too easy mate

FPS Waifu Simulator 2016

Oh that's easy.

Paladins.

My bad. this one is a seperate game. from I should have clarified.

You're getting warmer

Rest In Peace Department the game?

A little more recent

Ghostbusters (2016)?

i like to read shit like this in DSPs voice

DING DING!
That's 1 of 2 games.

>metacritic is biased
is that even possible? doesn't it just aggregate scores?

made me mad

Tales of Something

>if i got to play the game i might collapse

Jesus

>this is not performance

The Witcher 3

Guess this.

They think their games are under constant attack by normies

Mafia 2

Kingdoms of Amalur?

Nope.

DA:I

We have a winner.

>starts with 'my wife's son'
>midway through the first paragraph is already complaining about liberals and nu-males
some people just can't stay in character.

Fuck I can't stand how shitty writers think
>Cheese xD!!!!!! = comedy gold!!!!!!

I was actually shocked by how godawful this game turned out to be. And after a masterpiece of an RPG DAO was. Such a letdown.

did you skip 2? that was the game where Bioware officially jumped the shark. ME2 had some redeeming qualities, and overlooking a lot of inconsistencies was actually a pretty enjoyable game. DA2 was not.

not that user, but I honestly found DA2 to be somewhat more enjoyable. Maybe it was because I didn't go through the series when it was released and having to suffer major disappointment.

Also been trying to complete DA:I for months now but I honestly can't bring myself to do it. Everything from the boring companions to annoying combat makes it for me personally the worst game in the series. Something I never really understood, was the love that DA:I got when it was released.

Whatever happened to the petition that claimed rotten tomatoes was biased against DC movies.
That was funny on several levels.

kek I never heard of that, but I did see the campaign to get the site shut down after it panned the fuck out of the new ghostbusters.

I'm the first user and this sums up pretty well what I think about DA. DAO was great in every aspect: tactics, characters, RPG elements, even the grapics weren't that bad. DA2 had nice mechanics and more action oriented playstyle, nice effects and fine characters. DAI has NOTHING.

P.N 03?

>player gives the game a 2/10
>still recommends that I play it
This is why scores in reviews don't fucking work.