Goddamn this is great. I'm having a lot of fun playing this...

Goddamn this is great. I'm having a lot of fun playing this, but go ahead and tell me why it's a huge piece of shit anyway, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZkwHwZO75c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's basically the Witcher 3, but set in Boston instead of Belgium.

I've heard that game is great, too, so that sounds like a good thing.

Boring lifeless shit game

You will like it if you are a filthy casual without knowledge of any better, nothing wrong with that.

No arguments. Thought so. Have some (You)s for your trouble.

Glad you are enjoying my game. Make sure you buy the DLC too.

KEK

fuck off todd

see

What do you expect? The arguments have been repeated on Cred Forums on a daily basis, the story is all over the place and all the roleplaying elements have been ripped off, which made the Fallout series great in the first place. Fallout 4 is just a shallow open world shooter. Here is Fallout 4 RP for you:

>Yes.
>No.
>Maybe.
>Why?

I enjoyed it more than most other AAA games released over the last years.
That doesnt mean its flawless, bethesda could/ should have done more with it than what came out.
It just shows how dead the gaming industry is

>it's not an argument if I don't agree with it episode

>the roleplaying elements have been ripped off

Have a few.

I can almost taste the butthurt

I guess I'm finished here. You guys can keep typing away about how the game is worst thing ever made though. I'm sure you can amuse yourselves with memes. I'm going to bed.

Have a few more. Goodnight, sweetie. Remember, it's just a video game.

All of your interests are manufactured pieces of lies

gunplay is far better than FO3/NV, but the RPG elements are really bad.

The story is shit, the evironments are really boring and copy/pasted. A lot of the quests are just copy/pasted, and the world building is meaningless, but the gunplay is pretty good.

Overall, I wouldn't give it a second playthrough. I feel like the modders will have a lot more to work with though, seeing how the biggest fault with FO3/NV is already taken care of.

Sure its fun but it lacks the controls of dark souls

Remember when you were dumb.
You worshipped Bethesda like a chud. Die, you goddamn Bethestard.

Now there’s just retardation in your eyes. Like the downie that won’t die. Die, you goddamn Bethestard. You were caught in the crossfire of Todd and Hines. Clutched in their tight grasp. Piss off, you faggot with retarded laughter. Piss off you manchild, you retard, you downie and die. I hope you die in a dune. I hope you die soon. Die, you goddamn Bethestard. You played a raping of a series all night.You are everything that isn't right. Fallout 4 is an abomination. I hope every single one you fucking retards die across the nation. Die, you goddamn Bethestard. You found your own way to ignore smart decisions. Clutched in his tight grasp. Piss off, you dumbass, you failed emission. Piss off, you sperg, you asshole, you degenerate and die! Fucking DIE. You are a disgrace to a venerable series and you fuel the raping of intelligence and choice. DIE YOU FUCKING BETHESTARDS.

desu, my only gripe with the game is the weapon designs

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO LOOK MAKESHIFTY?

why no marksman carbines or 9mm pistols? fuck sakes bethesda...

That gun looks like its gonna hurt the shooter more than the target.

Since when is Witcher set in Belgium? I remember it beeing a fantasy world, and if at all it would be Poland?

Dark Souls controls aren't that good at all, it's kind of swampy and you need to use cam-loc all the time. It's the movement options that are great minus rolling, if you ask me,
that shit makes me feel like Sonic the Hedgehog combined with a great variety of attack movesets.

He means the roleplaying was removed, not stolen. Ripped as in "torn".

you'll realize it yourself in a few hours

What did he mean by this?

my personal gripes
>long intro
>4 dialogue options
>enemies EVERYWHERE
>not enough side quests

I also kept up with the game prior to its release and I saw everything the game had to offer thanks to the numerous livestreams popping out the woodwork

Minutemen best faction

>Goddamn this is great. I'm having a lot of fun playing this
Good for you, and I applaude you that you did not make the classic mistake of equating enjoyment with quality, intentional or not.

I enjoyed the shit out of SotS2, but I would not dare tell someone that it is a good game either.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZkwHwZO75c

Nah it's more like
>Yes
>Yes
>Ugh Yes
>Yes

Fallout 4 is not an RPG anymore. It's an action adventure game. There is no roleplaying to be done here. It's not a Fallout game anymore.
I don't mind Bethesda shitting on their own franchises, but them shitting on other peoples franchises is seriously fucked up.

>want to side with the railroad and do their questline
>during that questline you become the LEADER of the institute
>no way to have a peaceful solution between the two factions
>no way to even tell the railroad about it

>it's a "debate me, but I'll just disregard, deflect and ignore all legitimate arguments and criticisms" thread

Anyone have a MEGA link with the DLCs?

People are kinda too stupid to compress the bsa and esm files into a rar and upload them for some fucking reason.