This is Lady Maria, she's a beast hunter and a Cainhurst noblewoman. Isn't she adorable?

This is Lady Maria, she's a beast hunter and a Cainhurst noblewoman. Isn't she adorable?.

I'm gonna leave her in your care for now. Please don't do anything mean to her.

Does she like pizza

It's her favorite!

Hey Lady Maria you ever done hospital work before? We need all hands on deck at the moment at the research hall. I know a secret entrance to avoid the crowd, hold onto this eye and walk around outside Oedon Chapel a bit. Nothing bad will happen, trust me. I'm a doctor.

Is OP gone yet? He is, okay
BULLY HER

HEY!!!!

WAKE UP SLUT

Hey that's my line

she's already woke

A CORPSE, SHOULD BE LEFT WELL ALONE

what was the point in saying that if she wasn't a corpse

RING A DING BITCH! IT'S WHEEL TIME

Whoever did this is shit.
THIS is Lady Maria

buddy it says "inspect corpse" right there

but it wasn't a corpse the game lied

She's so ugly that she's often mistaken for a rotting corpse. Even the game itself did it.

how did they lie

I don't know if you know this, but everything in the hunter's nightmare is already dead.

Because it wasn't a corpse.

eldritch Nightmare realms

But they're always in a state that isn't dead when they're not a corpse.
Are you saying that corpses make them double dead?

The definition of corpse is literally "dead body"
She's already dead.
Case closed, autist.

the dead don't speak and lecture you about not fondling the dead you silly man.

Go send an angry letter to Tim Burton

I wonder what toppings Lady Maria likes

Weird I want her to step on me.

I will but why did Maria tell me not to touch her because she was a corpse if she was only pretending?

Well she's taller than you are, so it's even better.

Curiosity killed the cat

Probably semen, she is a whore after all.

but I was the cat in this case and I killed her

Cats have nine lives

Why is Maria so fucking edgy?

She's not talking about herself, she's talking about Kos.

but why did she tell me not to touch a corpse when referring to her when she was clearly just pretending.

Why should I even trust the words of a faker like her?

>implying that edge is bad

what

>tfw good hunter is a manlet and there is no option to change height

A. She is dead so she is a corpse.
B. The corpse she was referring to wasn't actually her own.

>2016
>Kos
>Not Kosm
>Full beastly idiotic
Boy its like you have only 3 insight

>beast hunter

Kos' corpse washes up on the Fishing Hamlet. Her unborn child dies inside her womb. Fishermen mess around with the corpse and her parasites mutate them. Byrgenwerth and the first hunters come along to experiment on the fishmen and the corpse. Fishmen pray to Kos for revenge against them; her unborn child creates the Hunter's Nightmare. All bloodthirsty hunters become trapped in the Hunter's Nightmare to be eternally tormented. Maria commits sudoku. Byrgenwerth, and later the Healing Church, uses the knowledge gained from the entire ordeal (as well as knowledge found in fallen civilisations of time long passed) to contact other great ones and experiment with their blood; at some point contact is made with Moon Presence and the Hunter's Dream comes to be. The first experiments grow out of hand and Old Yharnam has to be purged. The rest of Yharnam slowly follows the same fate. The School of Mensis, a faction of the Healing Church and formerly scholars of Byrgenwerth, make everything worse for everyone in order to see their research through; eventually they all go insane because the only great ones they contact are an evil brain and a retarded child. Eldritch horrors are unleashed unto the world. The doomsday clock ticks ever faster.

A corpse should be left well alone.

> A Kos should be left well alone

Bravo From

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHERE DA COSMOS AT?

I will fuck her dry

>this thread

Shut up slut

She is talking about the Orphan of Kosm (or his mother), not herself, when she says "corpse"

>his

>tfw german nutted in her

I'm sorry, Maria, don't be- HURK

Not pale enough

It's not blood of the great ones, it's Yharnam blood, as in blood of queen Yharnam

I hear she pleases old men for free and that she likes being bullied.

so are maria and annalise descendants of queen yharnam?

Almost certainly.

Its right above us in the ocean muh scholar