Elysian Shadows

The numale beta bitches who took $185322 from kickstarter backers and spent it on hair transplants are back!

youtube.com/watch?v=uAG6bwBd4Eo

Elysian Shadows coming to Ouya, Dreamcast, iOS and Android in 2015-err... nope theyre late. 2016? Nope... 2017 maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6giJMG8Oe3E
youtube.com/watch?v=q3JuZvrNMKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Zoe Quinn

based Goddess of Cred Forums!

Ew

>when you post pictures on facebook about your trips to Europe abd them make this video
youtu.be/6giJMG8Oe3E

Cuckstarter

>tfw no Yokkora hentai of a sleezy Zoe Quinn gobbling your dick with your asshole while admitting she's your fat slut

Goddamn you know i try not to come here but its even hard enough trying not to comment. Why the fuck do you vigin fucking loser follow me so much? Do you really have NOTHING better to do? That whole cute potrait you did is b.s. Transplants were done with my own dough. Fuck off. You will get your stupid game eventually. Until then suck my dick.

Wait what? are you the nu male in OP's image?

t. falcuck girgle

Must suck that it's taken some ~10 years to write code that can make something that looks worse than an rpgmaker game

What on earth made you think these hearing tests where acceptable for a game?

youtube.com/watch?v=q3JuZvrNMKk

>numale beta
Do you even know the meaning of the words you're using?
This faggot brags about raping women and doing drugs, and openly insults everyone he can.
He's the most distant thing from a numale you can find.

Googling yourself again? Get to work on Elysian Shitstains you fucktard

You're "return video" is even worse than we expected after almost a full year of nothing, thanks for the laugh

He loses it when someone doesn't praise his every move or points out he isn't a special snowflake. In many ways he's an sjw, even has his own hug box and deletes negative comments. Parties with zoe quinn and is completely self absorbed too.

Oh so you don't know the meaning of sjw either.
Hint: being a narcissistic cunt is not enough.

What a dick

Wait a second, are you sure you're not falco?

It's half of it. The other half is politics.

t. es community manager brandon likes

Gyrovorbis is an appropriate username as he will have to street vend gyros to pay his funders back

No, I'm just annoyed by people throwing around words improperly.
Dunno why I'm bothering with a e-celeb shitposting thread to begin with though, hopefully it'll get deleted.

It's a game thread faggot

It's true though, he's probably a SJW, but he could very well just be a normal french canadian

>try to reinvent the wheel
>are full blown retarded

you deserve all the terrible things that happen to you

is it wrong if I want to fuck her asshole senseless ?

Also post more zoey

while she calls me a shitlord

DANG

>gobbling your cock with your asshole
this is my fetish

K

This is why I never kick start anything.