I am here to shill a mod I really like, because it's made Warband into essentially a blend of EU4, Warband and CK2

I am here to shill a mod I really like, because it's made Warband into essentially a blend of EU4, Warband and CK2.
General warband/mod thread I guess, but anyway. Shill time.

>Nova Aetus
>Set in Calradia only a few centuries onward
>New kingdoms and evolved versions of old ones
>All with their own religions and sects of those religions
>Republics, Kingdoms, Khanates and all sorts of governments
>Class system where you must work to progress through classes to gain access to certain functions; commoners can't meet with lords or enter castles for example
>You can work as a crafter and make a masterpiece to progress classes, start a business and enterprise of your goods
>Guilds and trading economy within the existing economy
>Crusades
>Traits gained through events and actions which leave you with passive affects both good and bad
>Several ruler systems-village/town/kingdom
>Colony system; explore the new world and colonise it and fight off savages
>Technological progression; Kingdoms will all start to progress in technology giving them better armour, economy, weapons and eventually shit like cannons and guns

Shits fucking cash, guys.

In reference to the semi confusing class system which confused an user I spoke to last night, it works as follows:

>You move up through classes with Prestige, which is the socio-economic version of renown
>Gain renown by fighting good, gain prestige through good trading/property management/crafting/labouring
>Gaining a weekly net profit will also increase your prestige each week

The easiest way for me was to apply for an apprenticeship at a guild for either a dyer or a blacksmith, work until I produced a masterpiece at which point I could open up an enterprise. Using profits from that to rent out property gave me the best money/prestige boost I've been able to find so far coming from a commoner start.

Building a farm/castle somewhere works too.

Just remember that if you set off and start a colony you immediately become a King and have to deal with all the shit that comes with that immediately.

It sounds like the starting strategy would be vastly different from most Warband mods. How would you recommend a new player to get started?

>tfw only have gekokujo, warsword and calradia: imperial age installed

I guess I could try it.

Now this is the kind of shilling that keeps me coming to Cred Forums

Thanks OP, will check that out

Starting strategy is VERY different. You cannot join factions or whatever until you are the right glass (gentrymen or hgiher.)

There is a wiki detailing a lot.

I would suggest as I said, heading to swadia or rhodocks (or zendar republic) as they have forests/stone quarries.

Find the lord who owns them and camp outside his fort until you find him, buy a permit.
Mine as much as you can, sell the stone/any smelted ores or gems you get.

Once you build up some cash, go to a guildhall anywhere and apply for apprentice.

Apprentice works as follows:
>Go to town screen
>"Visit workplace"
>Talk to master
>Repeat each day
>Each day adds 1% to your chance to produce masterpiece

Talk to guildmaster after a few days about showing him a masterpiece and you'll have a certain percent chance each time to succeed.

If you succeed, you go up a class and can build the productive enterprise of whatever you are skilled in.

Then I'd suggest saving cash and renting property to get enough prestige to join a faction because once you're a vassal you become nobility.

Protip though: When talking you barons, viscounts or Kings (or sultans/doge etc) make sure to hold B to bow before speaking to them if you aren't on the map, or you'll get an opinion penalty.

There are new troop trees for all the factions which are simply named unlike Floris, and these trees will expand as technology of their kingdom progresses.

I played that mod, user, you have my support, because i had fun.
Bannerlord F U C K I N G WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Other protips:

>Press V on the map screen for a character overview which displays your Social Class, Renown, Traits and the same for all other characters

>If you are building a farm or a castle, you can mine/cut wood and bring it to the site to speed up the process

>Currently the different sects of each religion are really only for aesthetic purposes

>Don't fuck with the Nordic Union early game

Why must you remind me.

>tfw admin on a server for one of Warband's DLCs
>admins keep sperging out at the idea of our community moving to bannerlord
>tfw they don't realise bannerlord isn't real

I really hope you aren't admin on a fucking Full Invasion server, user.

No, Napoleonic Wars.

Oh man, are there still servers with that shit running around?
I thought that stuff and the community behind it was long dead, user.

All right, thanks.

Nope, there's a bunch of servers.

The most popular one, "Napoleonic Roleplay" still gets 200 players multiple times a day for hours.

There are some autistic admins but in general they're chill.

Nova Aetas is one of those mods that's more ambitious than good. Definitely worth playing, but the features list is better than the mod itself.

>wait one year and half for the new warsword to come out
>it's fucking shit
The wound still hurts.

When did you last play it?
Version 4.0 is out and I'm playing it right now. Most of the things I always thought to be "ambitious but never implemented" are in now.

The aztec faction is pretty sick.

For any other curious anons, factions include:

>Swadia
>Noregr (broken off sect of nords)
>Nordic Union (basenords)
>Rhodoks
>Republic of Zendar (Previous rhodocks that got rich as shit so they built a sickass harbour and became a republic under a Doge, best place to colonise from as they're nearest to new world by sea)
>Sarrind Sultanate
>Turguhn Horde (a horde that comes and fucks the Khergit/Sarrind's shit up if they aren't prepared)
>Vaegirs
>Mithradian Empire (down on it's luck Orthodox Kingdom situated in between Rhodocks and Sarrinds, not many holdings)
>Aztaoc Empire (The natives of the new world, can't be joined but you can recruit the sickass aztec units like the Aztec Crocodile warrior etc)

Good job OP, you made me download it.

I hope it's worth it.

I think it is great, but if you REALLY can't be bothered checking out all the pre-noble class features, enable the cheat menu to insta join a faction as being a vassal bumps you up to the Upper Class immediately.

So you can only be craftsman/noble in this? what if i want to go full Knight/mercenary and focus on fighting?

Not at all, you can be full fighting-focus and that's fine.

The thing is people of different classes have different rights; you can be the greatest warrior in the land but if you're lower class they won't let your smelly peasant ass into castles/the papal palance/lords won't want to talk to you except out in the field/you can't start business or buy some property.

If you want to be a dickass night, you want to at least be middle class or even better upper class due to constant income which allows for better armour and shit.

You can roll warrior only but you just won't gain rights until you have a citizenship.

are there good combat AI mods yet? ones that make the lords use formations or something?

Is horse animations still broken? I'm playing acock btw.

Brainybots, if I think.

A while ago. Is it fairly stable now?

So let me see if i understand, so now instead of doing the basic beginner fightings against looters like in vanilla you now have to do social non-fighting stuff to advance? can't i just join to army or something?

Novas Aetas is a fucking clusterfuck. I would give it another try if it had a more unified vision.

hows the game of thrones mod?
finished watching it this week and remembered there is a mount and blade mod for it.

Haven't tried enlisting in an army yet, but you can at any class I believe.

You can still build an army and shit and survive of killing shit and looting alone, but for a majority of progression (vassal/kingdom etc) you need to do non-combat shit.

Like I told the other dude, you can always just just cheats to insta-noble. Or sit and mine for ages and build up enough prestige, but that'd take a while.

Yep.

It seems pretty "unified" now I guess? It doesn't feel like "check out how many features I can cram in a game" but actually feels like a new game altogether.

Getting the notification that the pope has called for a crusade and watching shit kick off was great.

Explain more how colonizing works

i hope you like stumbling upon a log and losing -50 AGI because "muh realism"

Pretty meh, Game of Thrones doesn't really work with the mount and blade mechanics. If you really want a Game of Thrones game i'd suggest the CK2 mod.

DON'T FUCKING REMIND ME

I haven't tried it yet myself, but it's essentially;

>buy boats
>sail to new world
>pick a spot on the map
>camp
>take action
>build shit

I'm assuming there are mor efeatures in there, but I can't describe until I try them.

Clash of kings?
Fucking great. But it takes another 300hrs to finish this one.

The armours and weapons look good, overworld map is quite nice, not like 1257ad. The procedural map algorithm is improved, so less stupid mountainous map battles, less browny colour feel. There are quests, but they're optional. Quite good overall.

>The planks of the ship are slippery and covered with grease. Someone could get hurt! You decide too...
>Clean the planks!
>You lose 5 renown.
>Leave the planks be!
>You lose 1 Agility.
>Somehow the mod maker decided that this is perfectly okay

Sounds interesting, booting up.

>You stumble and hurt your hand. After a few hours, it starts to turn blue. What do you do?
>Send for a septon!
>You've lost 1 strength. All he did was pray
>Send for a wise woman!
>-15 renown -1 Agility. The woman was clearly mad...
>Send for a maester!
>You've lost 1 Strength. He managed to save your Hand but you feel weak.
The worst mod ever made.

Alright you faggots

1. How many hours have you sunk into M&B
2. What mod you're playing right now
3. What your character's current goal is
4. Will you still be alive when Bannerlord comes out

1. 5402
2. no one, i quit that shit man
3. none
4. my grandchildren will play it

254hrs+300hrs++ from silverstag (requires game tu run from wse.exe)
Clash of kings
Become Empress
I hope.

1. Exactly 728 hours on steam plus +3k hours retail version
2. Gekokujo
3. Assisting Tokugawa in unifying all of Japan
4. Doubt it

630 hours
Warsword Conquest
Become the pirate king
I'll have my bannerlord or I'll have my fun!

1.800+
2. Prophesy of Pendor
3. Survive a couple of 2000+ doomstacks sieging my newly formed kingdom
4. helium tank isn't here yet

Is Bannerlord real?

it's been a while since I played Warband, I might give this a try.
What's the best site for in-depth informations about the mod?
Should I download the current version or is a huge update gonna roll out soon?

There's a wiki for it which has most of the complex info, the rest is pretty easy to figure out.

Nah, 4.0 is good.

>multiplayer above resume game
completely ruined.

1) Around 100, i am not that long into it.
2) L'Aigle, but mostly played Warsword Conquest (like the setting, but it doesnt add that many features and not that good in general) and 1866.
3) Complete the job Nikolai Ashinov sucked working at.
4) Most likely.

uh...
nice me me?

I've played this mod.

It's HIGHLY unfinished. If there's one thing I can't stand about Warband mods, it's when they're set in a completely different period but I can still find default Warband gear in the stores. Like I've played the Peloponnesian War mod which is all ancient Greek and shit, and there were fucking Great Lances mail hauberks in the store.

As I have said several times, the unfinished feeling is gone. It's in version 4.0. Most if not all of the gear is new and updated, and it continues to update as time progresses.

Napoleonic Wars has a fucking huge online community bruh. I don't even know why user said "Warband DLC" I mean there's only one Warband DLC that actually has players.

The problem is that it's flooded with retards who are both retarded in personality and in ability to kill anything.

Is it still a buggy mess? I played this like 1-2 years ago and it was bug galore.

lmao

read this

Anyone else still play Persistent World
Player since 2011
Have over 1.5k hours in the game
Most of them are in PW as a serf
Best online roleplaying mod ever

Used to be in the 12e
Anyone else?

Does it have that recruitment mod that allows you to enlist under a lord as a troop? Most of my playtime in mountain blade is doing that, not even creating my own army

HEY YOU THERE

STOP

>and ability to kill anything

I swear the reason 90% of MnB players are fucking awful is because the stupid devs leave the defaults on the easiest settings and automatic blocking, drilling new players to be awful. Then when they enter MP they end up being slaughtered. But it's partly the devs fault for thinking QUARTER DAMAGE and AUTOMATIC blocking are acceptable default settings. I bet most of Cred Forums play like this too.

What are some mods where you can play as the notaztecs

I feel you my dude, but it is fun to charge the enemy formation on NRP and get like 5 kills with the bayonet before being killed or cluthing it 1v4 at the end of a round because they don't know how to faint or maneuver.

It's "Oi" you there, you fucking retard. I hope you're intentionally trying to get a rise out of me and you're not this retarded. But I bet you are, stupid American cunt.

I play on half damage, am I a shitter?

no, there's a voice that says clearly says "HEY", it's the old man one.

>they don't know how to feint or maneuver

They don't know how to fucking block mate.

Does anyone still play North and South events
I used to go all the time with my regiment of 6 until we were banned and all my friends blocked me...
;_;

>I am receiving HALF the damage I should be

What do you think? Once you're in a decent armour you're mostly safe anyway.

Until I get better armour, most of the time I play on half.

Who sword&board shitter here?

sword&board is literally goat

>huscarls at front and archers at the back
>win every single engagement

Zweihänder is fucking dope, though.

The music is annoyingly loud and godawful. I even hear the audio skip at a certain point. How do I change it back to vanilla?

>How do I change it back to vanilla?

same way as you choose mods

There are about 10 other great mods you still haven't tried yet. I envy you.

1150 hours in and I'm just waiting for Bannerlord to be out at this point.

New native player here, how do I make teo factions make peace? I don't feel like fighting two factions on two different fronts and I'd like the first one that declared war on us to make peace. But we have tge upper hand in the fighting so I don't know how I can force a peace treaty.

downloaded Nova Aetus and it crashes when loading setting data. Ran native and geko and they both work fine and turned off ENB so whats wrong?

wew

you have load textures on demand and shit enabled? works fine for me m8.

ACOK is pretty great. Has a decent enough GoT feel to it.

What these anons say is correct, but I just get around it by adding whatever dumb shit I lost back by editing my character.

>episode 1

I don't like episodic content.

Check if your install is not corrupt.
Do not alt+tab or shift+tab during loading

>all those shitty ACOK trait changes

Traits in Nova Aetus are great.
For example, I gained "superior administrator" trait through an event where I advised a Baron and it gives me +10% tax on towns, vassals and villages as well as an opinion bonus with other people of my rank and below.

1. 1150
2. Nothing atm, tried all the big ones, might try OP's recommendation soon
3. --
4. I'll probably have a job, mortgage, kids etc. and way too many responsibilities to ever enjoy it.

Fuck the Peloponnesian War mod was such a letdown, as are all Roman-themed mods and China themed mods.

Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth is a pretty great S.E. Asian mod, Gekokujo is brilliant but most other non-Medieval European themed mods fall way short.

I only ever play SP so yeah, I have like 1/2 damage and autoblocking on. Fuck getting murdered by arrows before I even get to have any fun fighting.

Rome at War was good because of the variety of the gear and the cool scenes like the Roman tavern, but no mod ever has managed to change up Warband's diplomacy and warfare enough to resemble a different age.

How do i turn off that bloom effect? i installed this mod but that bloom is really annoying i can barely read stuff because of it.

Should i try Prophesy of Pendor?

Was it single player?

I can honestly deal with the Medieval style diplomacy if I can just have some good Roman battles with troops, weapons and armour from the period.

So I know I'm going to get shitposted to hell and back for asking this, but how's the PS4 port?
I've put hundreds of hours into Warband on PC, and it now being on consoles sounds too good to be true. I noticed the reviews are pretty low; is it actually a bad port or are game journalists just being whiny cunts about graphics again?

Does this mod let you play as a rank and file soldier in a lord's army?

If you like it up the ass in the hopes that after 500 rapes you will be the one doing the rape, occasionally.

Is it bugged to shit?

Loading takes ages for some reason. Is it just me or happens to other anons also?

I'm also missing some textures. For example, greathelms, gauntlets and some shields.

Delete .ini file

Bad one. The game even still uses mouse cursor for some interfaces.

Yes. Go up to any lord and ask to join up.

No. As I said, it's generally A-OK. There's a rare late-game bug where lords can get trapped on the new world, but it can be resolved with cheatmenu.

Same here. Takes forever to load.

Another protip!
If you see cannons and shit appearing in shops, buy them and keep them in your inventory and you'll have artillery during fights.

Keep an eye out for caravans stocking bullets and gunpowder because the kingdoms they go to are advancing in technology.

Bigger kingdom=faster technology growth.

If you have your own kingdom, I think you can speak to your steward about investing in technology and you'll advance.

Secret bonus protip: Khergit and Sarrinds are hard mode. Everything is set against them. If you roll those factions, make sure you are ready for crusades, constant attacks and an eventual horde.

Swadia/Nordic Union is easy mode, Papal States/Agnoic Order is medium, Noregr is kind of irrelevant for a lot of the game.

Roll Zendar if you want to roll a colonization game/build up your economy super fast.

Rhodock and Vaegir vary depending on each game.

Why did all your friends block you?

>tfw read black company books and prince of thorns
>there will never be a game that lets you enjoy the thrill of being a mercenary company

Feelz bad man

What are the troop trees like in the mod? I understand they change over time, as technology levels increase? Are they like Floris?

Always wanted to try Warband but never did. Is it a multiplayer only game?

>Technological progression; Kingdoms will all start to progress in technology giving them better armour, economy, weapons and eventually shit like cannons and guns

Shit. I'm sold

No

Holy shit, why didn't anyone warn me about the looters. I expected the usual crappy looters and met sword-wielding and helmet-wearing actual soliders. Pretty neat.

Battle Brothers

>should i try the most unbalanced piece of shit ever made with 394385128352387565923794632963946746239412 kinds of fucking HIGH level SUPREME oneshotting bandits?
your call
prophesy is kinda great when you're high level and you have thousands of men to swarm the enemies
but after the magic is gone, you realize it's pretty shit

Thanks.

>check steam page
>$24
What the fuck? Last I checked it was $3 on sale, how did it inflate so much.
Hope it's worth it though.

I tried that ages ago and it bugged out and I never touched it again

Looking at its steam page now though, I generally don't like putting money towards early access. Do you have it?

More like you will never get a good game about being a traveling merchant from one town to the next with any decent graphical presentation.

There's basically 3 trees.
They're all easy to identify and comparable to native.

They are

>Earliest (Feudal century): Basic medieval shit
>Middle (16th century): Upgraded medieval
>Latest (17th century) fully upgraded with very late medieval stuff including guns

Troop upgrade trees will just change as soon as you bump up a technology level. You need to put a lot of effort into advancing or you'll be left behind by other kingdoms if you have your own one.

It is really neat.
In one of my games the Nordic Union managed to advance a bunch while swadia kept fighting rhodocks so was always broke as shit. Nords swamped everyone.

You do feel the world changing, as many of the new world shores are just marked as "beach" on the map until someone heads over and explores it.

Posting cap of my character in a sec.

Can I make my own lil' rogue kingdom with vassals and stuff? Will they upgrade their own villages and towns?

It's not hard to find a torrent of the latest version.

I saw a torrent with 0.7.08, where did you find 0.7/011?

It was MP but it started being developed for SP. It's set in early Italic expansion Rome.

Bellum Imperii is another decent Roman mod focused on SP(among the endless sea of unifinished/dropped garbage) but it's just a bunch of items dropped on a Roman map, it has decent towns but it suffers from having very shitty, boring troop trees and factions.

the issues with these mods is that they can't replicate classic eras because factions behave too much like kingdoms, with small armies running around on their own and no set piece battles.

That sound quite different indeed, will give it a try thanks OP.

Yes.
If you form your own Kingdom, you will manage your towns and villages in Nova Aetus's regular management system, which is a lot to take on at once.

I'd suggest trying to run a village/town yourself first then trying a Kingdom, unless you have a lot of experience in warband.

You will have to spend the coin yourself to get higher technology.

Fastest way for a new kingdom is to colonise the new world.

Guise I recently got Warband, and I love the single player, but - and maybe this is just because I'm new and bad, or that I couldn't find a server below 300 ping - the multiplayer sucks. It feels like I have 0 proficiency with any weapon, and I either have no range, or range but it takes 200 years to swing. Do you just get used to it(gud)? Or is it always like that? It doesn't feel anywhere near as clunky in SP, but I'm guessing that's because you can level up your character.

>ignore memename, just a throwaway character

Current character.
>Citizen class: Lowest class of middle class, middle class consisting of Citizen and then Bourgeoisie. Have 600 Presitge, need another 300 to be next rank. After Bourgeoisie I will become gentry which is upper class, and 3 ranks later is Nobility which consists of baron, viscount, etc

>Traits are healthy and superb administrator
>+1 to morale each week
>+10% tax income from towns and vassals

Posting economy shit next.

>pic related

Yellow= Merchant Republic which I am not a vassal of but where I am a member of the guild and have a dye enterprise

Green= Rhodocks (Obviously)

West of land= Most of the new world is this way

White castle= A castle I am currently building, more info inbound when weekly pay comes in.

You can build castles? Holy shit I am in.

>Edward Stark
>Christianity

Here you can see the profit screen, which isn't too pretty since I haven't balanced my wages out well.

The income from the dyeworks fluctuates to anywhere between 500 and 900, but most income comes from buying and then renting out property in cities. There are several ranks to buy-Shacks/Homes/Mansions/Noble Mansions etc.

When building a castle, you can pay 800 to bring in 10 laborers at a time, up to 100. Each set of 10 decreases how long it will take, but they are expensive to maintain as you can see.

Will show castle building screen next, I guess.

I know, just needed a throwaway name.

Castle building is simple enough.
The screen here allows you to hire and fire laborers, depending on what you can afford.
You can go and mine stone/cut some timber or buy tools and bring them to the site in order to speed up the process (although you'll have to buy a permit to chop or mine on a lords land.)

Anything else you guys want shown?

Probably just show some random shit otherwise.

So the game's like Elder Scrolls gameplay+Civilization?

Armour and gear of the current time which is-I believe-the lowest level of technology.

Not really. As I said, it's Warband/CK2/EU4.

Can you show the entire map if possible?

Can't zoom out enough, but I'll post segments then show the political map.

In pic related

>Yellow=Merchant Republic of Zendar
>Green=Rhodocks
>Orange=Swadia
>Red=Vaegirs
>Purple=Papal State

There are ruins of the old cities near some of the existing cities which can be rebuilt and upgraded for a bunch of prestige, or just explored.

forgot picw

In pic related

>Yellow= Sarrinds
>White= Agonic Order aka muh templars
>Blue= Mithradian empire, island empire fallen into shittery that doesn't do much unless you join intentionally to make the great again
>Purple: Khergits
>Off screen to the right of khergits is a red fort from which the horde eventually comes

Downloading and thanks. Did that starwars one ever get finished?

And this is the new world-utterly unvisited so far.

There's more to it than this, but couldn't zoom out enough. Nord stuff is all largely the same and in the same place except Wercheg and Rivacheg and their surrounding villages and castles are in Norege while the rest are in the Nordic Union.

Thanks. I like the looks, especially the new world aspect.
BEACHBEACHBEACHBEACH
WIll give the mod a try when I will have some time

>tfw upgraded my city's guild hall and got a bunch of prestige points

Didn't even know that happened.
Faggots gon' bow to me.

Sounds good, downloading.

Here's an example of one of the events, although this one is very basic. Most of them have at least a paragraph describing what's happening.

Some have a
>chance to gain trait
>lose X prestige/money/piety

Some have a
>70% chance to get good trait
>50% chance to get bad trait

Haven't worked it all out yet.

Oh aye, Piety.
Another stat alongside prestige and renown.
Every 10 points of piety you have gives you +1 Intelligence and a free skillpoint.

Increase piety by praying at or donating to churches of your religion, or through events.

You can convert religions at the cost of prestige, renown and piety, and you can go full fedora and go atheist and miss out on the bonuses.

Its "early access" but its a pretty complete game. They stopped regular updates now to work on one final pre-release update focusing on revamping undead. The new perk and injury mechanic is really nice, and while for the most part injuries work against you they can be useful when a stray bolt hits a heavily-armored bandit and pierces their lung.

if you like drinking elf cum

I just clocked 300 hours into Warband. That's an all time record for me playing a game, I usually drop them way before that.

Can't wait for Bannerlord lads

I selected option 2, which lost me 50 prestige but gave me the "Honourable" trait which gives me +5 prestige a week.

Can make back the lost prestige with a days work in the mines or when the weeks profits come in from property rents.

Should have selected jew at the start.

You can also buy holy relics and bibles and shit to boost your piety gain.

is there a good mod that lets me respawn during the fight if I get jewed by a stray bolt so my shitty warband doesnt run away

I'd say it's worth twice that for the amount of play I've got out of it. I paid £15 back in 2012 and I've played well over 1000 hours.

Really though it's on sale a lot, so you could just wait and grab it in a month or so.

Can you still cheese the sieges when on the offensive by having lots of archers and retreating to restock ammo?

You may as well play on an easier difficulty

So I read the FAQ on the forum, and apparently only the original six factions progress in technology. Which are those?

Mainly I ask because I want to play a pagan dude, but the Nords are split between Christianity and Paganism, right? Which is the faction that has technological progress? How big of a deal is a difference in religion?

A lot of mods do that, where you just play as one of your troops (whichever one is of highest rank and nearest to you)

Haven't died in this yet so dunno. I'd assume so since they have formations and shit.

Sieges are hard. Defending gives you an even bigger advantage and new structures make it harder for archers to cheese it.

I've played BI. It was really disappointing, a little better than PW though.

Worst ones are the Chinese themed mods. Every one of them fucking sucks.

I remember playing a mod where you would take control of one of your troops when you die. I think it might of been that Western Hemisphere mod that focused on Pike and shot and was adequately translated from chineese

Is town/kingdom management system similar to regular M&B?

So where can I download that shit from? Its not on the Workshop, and the moddb website won't load for me.

Like 440
Wars word conquest or whatever the warhammer one was
Currently raiding shit and working as a merc for the dark elves
I hope my skeleton enjoys it

You misread.

Only the 6 original factions evolve/aka; the Aztecs/agonic/papal states/merchant republic might not evolve, but Swadia, Rhodocks and Sarrins and Khergit and Nords all do. Your own Kingdom will also advance if you invest in it.

The offset to this is that the Agonic order starts with some of the best castles, the Merchant Republic is rich as SHIT and has best access to new world.

Similar, but with more features. More management too, if you minmax economy and shit you can get very rich.

1.300 hours
2. Vikings reforged (seriously underrated, especially after the recent fixes)
3. To destroy the pagans and bring the holy light to Denmark
4. Yes

it does, but the lord doesn't supply you with water, so you could go weeks without visiting a town to buy water, and you get negative traits.

What a shitty lord

Is the loading screen supposed to be blurry? It takes forever to load too. No crash yet though.

It's on the workshop

>Zendar
The same one?
The beta versions of m&b that still had Zendar + Black Knights had the comfiest music ever

A bit over 100, I'm very new to the franchise.
Gekokujou, loving it.
After sucking up to the Miyoshi for a long time I've finally started my own clan, and after fending off the insane amount of enemy campaigns I'm starting to conquer the nearby castles and towns. Also I'm creating my own waifu army, pictured.
Obviously not.

is cRPG still active? is it noobie friendly?

Meant as reply to .

Pretty much.

The lore implication is that the residents of Zendar all got rich as shit and started a merchant republic on the coast.

>1. How many hours have you sunk into M&B
77 hours on Steam, thats just multiplayer.
I pirated it very early on, first the original M&B, and then Warband, and probably have over 500 hours.
>2. What mod you're playing right now
Downloading the one from the OP, Nova Aetas.
>3. What your character's current goal is
Try to revive the fun I used to have, because nowadays I can't enjoy M&B, couldn't since late 2015. I just burned out and need new gameplay mechanics or AI.
>4. Will you still be alive when Bannerlord comes out
Hope so, started a diet (again), quitting drugs (again), I may yet live to be an old man.

quick, post more warband mods!

I spent so much time playing the Zendar tournaments and slamming raiders around the city as a kid.

Seriously, what is this enb series resident evil 4? I don't want things in shit resolution and I already got rid of enbseries.ini. How do I get clarity?

When you say Nords, do you mean the pagan nords or the Christina nords?

I think Nordic Union, which I THINK is the christian one. Pretty sure othernords are the pagan once.

Pity that in warband/retail it is heavily implied that it was destroyed by multiple sea raiders attacksaka remaining citizens decided to simply fuck off somewhere else.

I had a BIG hopes that in Bonerlord Talewords would re-introduce it as it was in beta, that is as a neutral city.

I remember that it was one of the most legitimate ways of making money at the beginning of the gameif you didnt fought Dranton or other bullshit combatants that is

So will having a different religion from the faction you're in really screw you over in the mod?

Yo, like what the fuck is this :DDD
I can't see anymore. :DDD I am no longer in possession of my vision. :DD Thanks a lot OP :DD

Send help :D DDDD:

Not really. It just means you can't buff your piety as easily, because you'll have to go to the churches of other factions to worship and shit, and if the lord of a city doesn't like you or your faction you can't.

Yours looks way better then my hud. I have 480p going on with just the hud. Maybe the moddb page download is fucked up.

I'm an idiot. I forgot to change my gpu settings...