Quick Cred Forums I need a good mmo to play that's preferably free. Thank you in advance!

Quick Cred Forums I need a good mmo to play that's preferably free. Thank you in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yEv2pU6AoLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd fucking love chinese right now.

>mmo
>good

>MMO
>Active community
>Free to Play.
>Good.

Literally pick 3 and only 3.

whatever's about to come out.
MMOs are only good when the content is fresh and there's other lowbies to play with. Once it gets to the point where you need to solo to max level to play with people just don't bother.

Why would a good f2p mmo not have an active community?

Anyway, I will probably get some backlash for this but you should try out GW2 OP. The base game is free since the expansion is out and while it certainly has it's flaws, you might like it better than most trash that's out there.

What is that supposed to mean.
You wanna eat a Chinese person? Or fuck a Chinese food?

That's what we call Chinese food mango

Private Vanilla WOW servers.

Tera still has the best combat of any MMO out there.
Prove me wrong.

Would you recommend it? Recently I don't feel happy when playing vidya except the shit I'm addicted to like dota

PSO2 is pretty neat

>The same old boring WoW combat, but this time you have to point the camera!

k

It's pretty much impossible to make a MMO good.

Why is Chinese food so popular when it's objectively the worst Asian cuisine?

>no 20 million playerbase mmo
Why even live?

To be honest, I never really made it to the end game, but that's because I didn't have any friends to play with. My go-to MMO partner has a weird aversion to this game for some reason, despite playing any other trash game with me.

Anyway, the combat is really fluent and fun, and I had a lot of fun with the dungeons in the game. The occasional "big" monster you encounter is a cool addition to the solo PvE grind as well.

There are however some questionable design choices, to say the least, with new classes being race/gender restriced. I can't tell you much about the PvP if that's important to you, though. I just heard it was pretty unbalanced (but what MMO doesn't suffer from this).

t.numale vegan
t.davido

This has to be the most ugly font I have ever seen. If not for the filename I wouldn't have been able to guess what it says.

not sure is it free now or not but the original Guild Wars is definatly worth trying it out

Not that poster but he's right.

I would rather eat greasy filipino food over chinese.

Honest question, why is there never anyone talking about this game in these threads?

I haven't played it, but normally you always have the handful of devoted players that advertise their MMO of choice, however unpopular it is to most of Cred Forums.
This game manages to be ignored by the majority of this board, how come? Is it just that bad, or, on the contrary, is it actually good and Cred Forums is mad about that fact?

>My go-to MMO partner has a weird aversion to this game for some reason
He probably secretly plays as an Elin and doesn't want you to find out.

its is good, if only i did not need a FUCKING PS+ FOR THIS

i dont to pay sony any more. enough

That's a difficult one.
benis or not

>want to play it because I had some fun with it during one of the stress test weekends
>go to download it
>have to use a launcher like always
>it has no limit and my internet is pretty shit
>have to download a shady third party program that probably steals all my information and makes me mine for bitcoins so I can limit the download speed
>download like 30%
>time to go to bed
>realize there's no way to pause the damn thing and all progress will be lost when I restart my computer

No GW2 for me I suppose.

What happened with offering torrents for MMO's? That shit was great. I fucking hate having to use launchers that barely works.

Maple Royals, a maplestory private server where you can play with the Cred Forums guild.

stop pretending to be autistic, it's ableist

I miss living in Shanghai so fucking badly because of the food. I was an incredibly picky eater before I went there but I managed to get over it because lol can't just get garlic bread everywhere.

The sushi and ramen was honestly better than anything that I got in Tokyo and the dumpling game was off the hook. There was this chain called Yangs Fried Dumplings that sold these shengjianbao at 4 for 6 kuai and they were insanely good (albeit very cheap and greasy) and the street meat was so fucking good.

Then there were these Xinjiang restaurants. Xinjiang is a Muslim province of China and the restaurants you find tend to specialize in lamb dishes. FUCKING HELL they had these thin meat pies with a hard crust that you pick up slices for as if they were pizza and the spicing was so good.

I am so hard right now

Don't expect especially interesting combat though. It's just a very slight step above stuff like WoW. After only a few hours you will still be using the regular hotbar spamming.

And the rest of the game is just the most painfully average korean MMO with nothing that makes it stand out at all.

Okay for a F2P mmo if you want to waste a week or two, and I've had my fun with it. But it's still pretty shit.

Any tips for a stupid laowai going to visit china next year? I'm gonna be studying at Ningbo - 1 and a half hour from Shanghai by train.

wolves hunt in packs

Jesus chrsit user
what are you even doing

How about Tree of Savior?. It looks comfy.

If you wanna talk China tips add me on Steam, my ID is brainwarts, my avatar is a cartoon pomeranian (Missle from Ghost Trick if you've played that)

I managed to survive there for a year and have an amazing time despite not speaking a word of Mandarin. I hope you're white because then you're going to get laid as much as you want

Kieran?

ffxiv is comfy
but it s not free

Added you on steam amigo

No this is Patrick.

>objectively

Based on what? Appearance? Taste? Smell? Texture? Variety?

I'm pretty sure Chinese food trumps most Asian cuisines on all of these particular criteria, especially variety.

Spend some money and get ESO. It's non subscription based. Just go to surveys online for a week.

Not him, but what were you doing there?

Teaching?
>tfw when I'm not a native English speaker so that door is locked from pretty much all countries

Chinese food seems greasy. Korean food is the sticky rice variant of the Chinese fried rice -- the cuisine is just clean.

>Free
>good
Choose one user. But seriously if you don't want a subscription a couple of good one time pay MMOs are Guild Wars HoT and Elder Scrolls Online

>get laid as much as you want
That sounds promising. Got any stories?

>eating Chinese people
Ew. You'll get rabies

>Chinese food seems greasy

Where the hell are you eating? Crappy chinese takeaway or cheap restaurants? Also Korean food is objectively bad, ignoring the "clean" meme, 90% of the food is come sort of stew, 90% of the seasonings are some combination of soy, garlic, onions, gochujang seasame oil, 90% of the vegetables are onion, garlic, cabbage, spinach. So on and so on. Yawn.

Be attractive and not a sperg. Get laid.

Simple.

Compared to dog, dog, and dog? Yawn. We need some REAL Chinese cuisine: fetuses and pregnant women drenched in 10 year old boys' piss

>be attractive
>simple

That sounds great.

Those are genuinely some of the flavors I really really enjoy.

>no real argument
>just posts memes

Must've touched a nerve. I've eaten dog in Korea before as well, it was quite good. At least use a more relevant meme.

hen hao de gushi

Now we're talking

Post more user

Wildstar

>At least use a more relevant meme.
Okay.
Elevator accident victims are the latest in Chinese cuisine

only have a few pics left user sorry

>living in China for nearly a year now
>am absolutely terrified of using the escalators

I find the escalator minced humans better though. Sorry pal, wrong again.

>I find the escalator minced humans better though
I bet you're an injun
Cred Forums should raid your ass

just don't play with /vg/, people from Cred Forums are cancerous

Apple Crumble > Apple Cake > Apple Pie

I made the mistake of adding one of you faggots from steam and all he did was spout memes 24 7.

Cred Forums is for shitposting and reading how retarded people can be
consorting with them outside this website invites headaches

>implying Steam isn't meme central

>wanting le Cred Forums army to raid someone

Underage.

Also what the fuck is an Injun? Never heard it before.

>Also what the fuck is an Injun?
Fucking underage chink. You're a traitor to the motherland.
It's the ancient Chinese cuisine invented by the first Chinese emperor, WU WUZ KANG
It consists of 72 virgins neatly broiled with dog piss

>play CS:GO with a friend of a friend
>he's the most edgy fucker I've ever seen
>spends half the game ranting about generic Cred Forums shit for no good reason
>after game check his profile
>he's in the Cred Forums steam group

Granted I did have quite fun when I joined a Cred Forums guild once. But that might have been since I was playing at like 3 am and all the meme kids were asleep or something and only the NEETs were up.

Then I will take over user don't worry

sauce

That's some good-looking food user

Is there a decent number of people playing?

Cred Forumsscape

what is this even

still more action packed than csgo :^)

tree of savior has more content that you can chew, you will quit before you finish it

lmao

There is literally nothing wrong with memeing often if it's ironic
delete this

>adding one of you faggots from steam
Why would you do this? You play a game with them first, then decide if they're worth adding.

I don't understand shit like steam friends threads. The only way to really make friends here is if you join in on some thread activity where Cred Forums plays a game together, like they used to do with Risk of Rain, Ace of Spades, or Wurm.

>I managed to survive there for a year and have an amazing time despite not speaking a word of Mandarin.

i studied in beijing in the past academic year.

i cant imagine living in chjna and not being able to speak a lick of mandarin. even having an hsk lvl 5 i still ha e trouble listening to people.

pso2 is fun

Wait, this is WoW so it's not free, right?

>It's the ancient Chinese cuisine invented by the first Chinese emperor, WU WUZ KANG
It consists of 72 virgins neatly broiled with dog piss

jesus christ user get your stereotypes right.

i can imagine you saying cringy shit like this irl thinking its the hottest shit but everyone just stares at you in awkward silence.

Took you a while to make a comeback, you fucking chink.

and oven warm apple pie + vanilla ice cream > everything

It's a spoofed server running code that mocks version 1.12(i think) of vanilla WoW as close as they can manage. All you need is a copy of vanilla wow and whatever patch they're on. Make an account and play, no money involved.

What's with the raw egg?

not even a chink you edgy millennial memester.

you're exactly the kind of sentient meme-container fucktard that people are talking about when they add people from 4chans on steam.

do yourself and the world a favor and just fucking kys

spotted the butthurt chink
fucking kys you fucking subhuman chink

have you guys had croissant donuts? especially the coffee ones from paris baguette? its a fucking baked orgasm in a bun.

i'm telling you those koreans are getting good at this bakery thing.

>keeps calling me a chink

lmaoing@your life you worthless memeing dingleberry shit stain.
i’d bet my firstborn child you've never even had an original insult in your 16 years on thia good earth.

>A good, free game with an active community

Checkmate atheists.

>i’d bet my firstborn child
you dumbass you'll just eat your firstborn child you subhuman scum

Stop. I haven't eaten a proper meal for days.
I'm a shitty cook, have no money, and there aren't any good restaurants / dinners / pubs in town.

Same here user. Been eating ramen, rice and chili for 2 months and have gotten fat as shit.

just get a $4 box of frozen pizza nigga.

what do you usually eat anyway

>more chink jokes

fucking hell user did your mother get raped by a chink or something

you're rabid, foaming at the mouth anally devastated about the chinks.

>tfw college student
>tfw can barely work cuz Doble majoring
>tfw live of ramen and shit my roommate makes
Pls help

>mmo
>good
>free

Pick two.

Frozen aisle crap. Usually with rice or fusilli pasta, and sometimes I add some vegetables from a mixed bag, those cost like 2$.
Food at the work cafferteria is luckily free every wednesday and friday. It's not amazing and often bland, but they have actual meats there.

Nah ire a cunt

So if I am a filthy poorfag, I could technically pirate WoW and play this?

Its good. Its because people that play ESO are too busy actually playing instead of shitposting on Cred Forums

You sound like a butthurt chink.
Have you tried killing yourself in the name of Mao?

>dog

Both China and Korea consume dog. Don't worry it's falling out of favor thanks to Western societies' holier than thou's influences.

frozen food typically contains buckets of sodium. i hope you're balancing
that out with bananas in your diet. fresh vegetables can ve quiet cheap.

if you develop high blood pressure, as i did, it will be more expensive to buy norvask and keep eating salty shit than it will be to eat less salty shit.

Na kys

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
AIRPLANES

The plating is poor. That eggroll is about to fall off the plate. Should've been served separately.

>ice cream
>not custard

kys subhuman chink

Na kys

Wakfu.

I'm having fun with wakfu, but it's pretty dead - at least I have a group of 6 people playing so I can always have some people to play with

2. Pick 2.

>Na
Is that the only thing you know how to say? Or can you say ching chong chang too like a good monkey?

Na kys

and a ching chong to you too
how much dogs did you fuck today?

MMOs are pretty dead right now. Nobody plays anything besides WoW and FFXIV.

>almost no protein
It's like you want to lose the fight.

Both of those want my shekels. I won't pay for video games dammit.

Na kys

>You sound like a butthurt chink.

>be chink
>insult someone back for calling me a chink

>not a chink
>insult someone back for calling me a chink

were you even born with a brain? because you're way of thinking is that of a fine specimen of fetal alchol syndrome.

tell me did your mom relapse into drinking she realizes you're a complete waste of the gift of life and a nonfunctioning member of society?

Na kys

I've been watching this thing unfold and you really are sounding like a butthurt chink.
Kill yourself.

Na kys

Good job fucking up the thread you inbred retards.

>tfw lived on frozen foods and cup ramen for my university life

I'm fucked, aren't I?

Is this some ancient ching chong incantation you're doing? Doesn't sound Christian.

Was gonna say this. Plus you can be a cute little raccoon person.

Na kys

Na kys

>tfw you realize you are arguing with meatbags whose sole puroose in life is to regurgitate memes like a cow eats and shits grass

at least cows can become steak, these human trash are probably asylum demon huge bags of fat.

Na kys

Na kys

Na kys

Na kys

this is why you cant add people from Cred Forumsinto your life.

can you imagine dealing with this

no wonder they shitpost on Cred Forums all day they have nothing and no one because there's nothing to love or have fun with.

Na kys

Dungeon fighter online

Na kys

Hey guys take it easy this is about the videogames not about who has the bigger dick...

Na kys

Na kys

You're a big dick

>plastic bookmark cheese
Fuck outta here

>playing global version
>need to stop and wait 6+ months for raised level cap and new powercreeped gear because there's no thing else to do

for chinks

>See a thread about a game in alpha stage
>Decide to check it out
>Anons ingame are having fun and bantz is good
>Add them to steam friends
>Get a message every half hour about "why is this allowed" and posting a pic of a tranny
>Laugh it off and give them the benefit of the doubt
>Once they gain your trust they go full retard with memes and >>

Never again

Tree of saviour is kind of making a comeback if you haven't tried. The new R8 patch is out soon and had a ton of real good content updates. Grinding is almost nonexistent until 210+. And there's a big optimization patch that's about the drop that's fixing the framerate issues.

Game has a smaller player base due to it being garbage at release but after all that time it's starting to get its shit together

it also has tons of cute boys

This. Most Asian foods are literally >hey we are so poor we can't even afford to have livestock so we're going to try to sauce up our vegetables in a poor attempt to make them actually taste good: the meal

Chinese has a good mix of rice, poultry, and vegetables.

My favorite boy just quit the game last night, I'm going to be leaving soon too.

RIP Cattle.
Tbh though if you're that invested in a game only because you're Erping with a guy while pretending they're a girl it's time to stop playing.

It's less sad to just admit you're both gay and go with that.

Boys are not cute.
Do not post this again.

>THEY WILL FIX IT

Not a lot to do at max level but still fun and comparatively hard to max level. Game has odd design choices though, it worked a lot better when it was a grinding game but the devs changed it to questing since the game lost 90% of its players in ICBT1 because the grind was too hard.

Also it runs like shit on all computers.

I hate to be the faggot to a "but they'll fix it"

But they actually did show proof of their optimization making the games fps constant even at a mid tier pc.

youtu.be/yEv2pU6AoLs

>fps
If only it were the only thing that's wrong with this game.

Want to shill me on that game user?

I've been back playing dor over 2 months now. I'd say it's still a lot of fun considering the changes they've done and the upcoming r8 patch this month.

It's by no means a AAA game but assuming you're playing with a real guild it's got quite a lot of fun shit to do.

Even some players that stuck through the shitshow until now did it because they legit have fun and and arent just erpfags

Isn't this dying? And what's up with it being on steam but having literally 0 current players? Is every player not using steam?

Old accounts can't play on steam.
But they play on the same servers anyways.

wow

You have to buy the base game, but WoW is basically free to play right now.

It's a game with fatigue system. Of course it's dead

Can confirm. Sometimes when i happen to read these threads i will talk about it, but i'd rather be playing the game then trying to convince some faggot to play it.

>soggy egg roll
>shitty grade school cafeteria rice
0/10

just play path of exile. it has a free expansion and it's a lot of fun.

because whites don't know the difference between what is good chinese food and bad chinese food. they just keep pouring on seasonings and complaining about how bad it tastes when it was fine just before. this is why chefs don't even bother seasoning it because they know white people will just dump everything on it. if you see more than one table with white people eating there i guarantee you the food there is shit.