Your tank doesn't understand basic mechanics and keeps walking into the boss attacks causing your party to wipe

>your tank doesn't understand basic mechanics and keeps walking into the boss attacks causing your party to wipe
What do you say to them? Keep in mind it's the GM's gf.

stop playing MMORPGs

You can always join a different guild or create your own. Why abide to others' rules when you can be in charge and decide who's doing what.

join a guild that will actually progress in content.

his a thousand times, unless it's the uber best guild in the whole server, just fucking quit

Tell the GM he's lucky to have a gf that's so dedicated to sucking.

better than a simple /gquit

I ask myself why the fuck am I playing a MMORPG when I hate them.

Create some awkward drama that ends up in splitting the entire guild and husband / wife drama in real life, why not have some fun? But honestly, find a better fucking group / static.

10/10

>not being the GMs gf

this
try to make him sperg out before he kicks me

A+

I'm not gay

>2015+1
>not being gay
What're you, gay?

/gquit

>girls allowed in guild

Should of gquit straightaway

They are either perma terribad, or create so much shit and drama with all the beta orbiters around them that they destroy the guilds they are in after a while

You give up too easy

>Should of

Should have kys straightaway

i have a sensible chuckle and leave.

i can stand shitty guilds, i was in one when i was in my mid-teens.

but i can't stand guilds where they cant acknowledge they're shit and try to defend themselves.

also guilds you have to sign up for. what a joke.

This is false, the GM's gf is always a healer

Bosses where a single mistake wipes the group are boring as fuck.

Or a huntard

But women want attention

Use my officer rank to take a severance package from the guild bank and fuck off

Female drama is not something I deal with in mmos

>a woman tanking
this doesn't exist, it's always a man or a trap.

women stick to healing or ranged dps, I've played MMOs for more than a decade and this isn't a stereotype it's a fact.

tell her she fucking sucks at video games and to get back in the kitchen into the your raid chat; the next time your party wipes and she is first blood- then quit your guild -

tanks should NEVER be first blood on a raid wipe EVER in ANY MMO on ANY BOSS , EVER

lol

>GM's gf
what if I'm the GM and I don't have a gf

>this doesn't exist

Be polite but firm in telling the tank to fuck off or when giving advice, taking plenty of screenshots.
If the GM fucks your shit up, email customer support with the screenshots.