What are some games where i can go on a holy crusade?

What are some games where i can go on a holy crusade?

Assuming you already know of Crusader Kings II, I'd say M&B Warband. Exterminate the Sarranid Sultanate.

medieval: total war

That game where you fuck off back to Cred Forums you retarded islamophobic bigot

>muh Cred Forums boogeyman
You have to go back

Islam sucks
and we don't care that islam sucks, keep it on Cred Forums

>He has a different opinion than me!
>HE MUST BE FROM Cred Forums WAAAAAH GO AWAY
Fuck off cuck

>implying that hating an ideology that spews more hatred than anything witnessed before is a bad thing.

Oblivion

Be angry, angry about elves.

the bad part about this new word "islamophobia" is that it serves to invalidate any kind of concern about muslims committing crimes in our Western world. Anyone who uses that word helps them establish their culture.

This thread is relevant to my interests

>le different opinion meme
>calls everyone that don't agree cuck or kike

really make makes you think

i guess your kind of right.

But there is a difference in telling your concern on islam and calling for a crusade don't you think ?

anyway this thread belong to

>The irony of Cred Forums mocking this line of thinking

>implying anybody gives a fuck implying you don't have a containment board

>phobia
>an irrational fear of or aversion to something
Yeah, it's clearly not rational to hate Islam. I mean, just look how great the entire Islamic world is, and look how great Muslims are when you let them into non-mudslime countries. Only bigots are opposed to being blown up and raped, in that order of they're lucky.

>There is a difference in telling your concern on islam and calling for a crusade
Nobody was calling for a crusade you fucking idiot, OP asked if there was any games that feature them, and no, this thread doesn't 'belong' on Cred Forums and all, its video game related

Bad b8 m8, gotta warmn up first.

there is also a difference between wanting to play as a badass crusader and wanting to remove kebab for real

What games let me be a girl crusader?

>everyone is muh Cred Forums boogeyman thread instead of crusade thread
At least some fags are triggered.

>being concerned about your whole family being blown off in a train station
>phobic

Cristianity does the exact same thing, but its not nearly as organized because the bible is way more of a clusterfuck than the koran, and the middle east being in constant war makes it easy for nutjobs to prey on the people

Fuck off you filthy shitskin. Defend your rapists and murderers somewhere else.

Jesus wasn't a genocidal child molester like Mohammad.
No other ideology on the face on the planet even comes close to being as horrible as Islam, in either word or deed. Muslims commit more terrorist attacks than every other religion -combined-.