This is all we have been waiting for, from creators of Sleeping Dogs

This is another fucking moba... and another fucking Early Access and it's already dead.

364 In-Game

store.steampowered.com/app/412720/

When retards from United Front will learn?
And how they are still in business? each project they started after Sleeping Dogs has failed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qM98tpX6USU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kek, I never even heard about this game before.

Feels good when games try to be flavor of the month only to die on arrival.

Doesn't look like moba

>moba
There's that word again...

What other games have UF put out though after Sleeping Dogs?

These are the guys who made ModNation Racers right?

They did

>And how they are still in business? each project they started after Sleeping Dogs has failed
None of the projects after SD were funded by them, they did contract work for Sony and MS

Game doesn't look bad. Why do we hate it?

I thought so.

>ModNation 3 never

B-because unpopular!

Also has over 80% positive reviews. Almost tempted to buy it but as an Aussie I'd struggle to get a good ping in any of the matches.

>What other games have UF put out though after Sleeping Dogs?

shitty freemium mmo (without any interaction with players what so ever) Triad Wars (rip), then they made expansion for Disney Infinity (rip), Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for consoles and shitty moba marvel game and now this garbage which is already dead.

>Game doesn't look bad.

Buy new glasses, it's uninspired shitty moba which controls of smite/paragon

>Why do we hate it?

because they work on meaningless shitty games, which never give them profit, instead work on Sleeping Dogs 2 or new AAA IP

shitty f2p mobile phone marvel game and shitty moba right now in fucking EA*

It's not ASSFAGGOTS though, it's just a beat'em up brawler.

watch gameplays it's fucking moba, ai creeps come behind you and you have to do objectives to win.

It's fucking shitty moba, it even have ancient like creeps to defend bigger shops lol

youtube.com/watch?v=qM98tpX6USU

>hey did contract work for Sony and MS

top kek, if anything their most important game (sleeping dogs) was funded by Squared Enix not worthless sony or MS

watch this fag youtube.com/watch?v=qM98tpX6USU

it's moba/assfaggots/arts, creeps/minions follow you and you have to push to collect cash, map is super small just like in usual moba game, there are characters with skills.

>I'm gonna be Tyrone

This type of casual racism makes me ashamed to call myself a gamer.

I played it for a bit and got a refund. I knew what direction this game was going and the playerbase wouldn't last.

>>>I'm gonna be Tyrone

>This type of casual racism makes me ashamed to call myself a gamer.

What did that nigger meant by this?

Mate, you just posted the same link twice you retard. Also it has barely any similarities to ASSFAGGOTS, you're stretching things pretty far.

>no in-game skill improvement or item shop
>no laning, no lanes at all
>"creeps" are not there for covering your ass from damage
>no towers, no keeps
>no base for you to destroy
>no points you need to control

I've been replaying sleeping dogs all week.
I forgot how fun it was.

Sequel when?

A MAN WHO NEVER EATS A PORK BUN IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN

one smart guy, in a pool of literal retards who also believe in anything dev will say and probably preordered NMS

Unless you're going with literal definition of Multiplayer Online Battle Arena which can be applied to almost every multiplayer game, this is even less of a MOBA than Overwatch, which is not MOBA at all

ok fag

>no in-game skill improvement or item shop

so? you can pick up new guns

>no laning, no lanes at all

bullshit, there are lanes but you decide when you want to push to the shop and enemy hero can gank you while you do objective

>"creeps" are not there for covering your ass from damage

yeah they are

>no towers, no keeps

so? smite in few modes also don't have that and smite is still called moba

>no base for you to destroy

objective is to pick enough money retard

>no points you need to control

implying you need to control points in dota 2

Even tho game don't have standard mode it doesn't change thing that a lot of moba elements are still there: heroes with skills, enemy/friendly base, creeps, neutral creeps, new weapons to pick up (instead of buying), map layout is identical to moba games.

Dumb user, if we take wheels from a car in racing game and replace it with flying shit it will still be racing game, not new random genre you retard.

Learn to read

> this is even less of a MOBA than Overwatch

LITERAL FUCKING RETARD, did you just fucking called Overwatch a more MOBA than actual moba (smash+grab)? top kek

won't even waste 1 sec talking to monkey like you who doesn't even know that overwatch = tf2 clone aka class fps

At least read my post to the end before you open your stupid mouth ever again, dumb fuck.

>learn to google

M$ and Sony has nothing to do with them, Squared Enix had to contact them and both M$ and Sony did nothing to help with development of game, they only provided platform to release games.

LEARN TO READ

where were you when you learned OP was clinically retarded

>>learn to google
M$ and Sony has nothing to do with them, Squared Enix had to contact them and both M$ and Sony did nothing to help with development of game, they only provided platform to release games.

fucker

There's no pushing without proper lane creeps and shit mate. You are grasping at strings here.

I know you're this dumb faggot, so I will post it again
>None of the projects after SD were funded by them, they did contract work for Sony and MS
>None of the projects AFTER SLEEPING DOGS were funded by them
LEARN TO READ

>shitty multiplayer flavor-of-the-month

no

Why didn't they just rip off Urban Reign?

How are they so fucking stupid?

The combat is kind of shallow, which coming from the Sleeping Dogs devs is kind of a letdown.

It consists of a silly Rock Paper Scissors like set-up with Attack, Grab, and Defend. Defend beats Attack, Attack beats Grab(somehow), and Grab beats Defend.

This essentially boils down to who can stunlock who first, as the defend option is almost useless if you have a character with a light weapon. The grab feature is there to mix things up if your opponent hit Defend on accident. But just constantly attacking with a light weapon is the way to go.

The customization is pretty nice. You can customize how you look, how your AI Lieutenant looks, and how your henchmen look. Each Leader, Lieutenant, and gang has their own abilities and behavior which helps it deviate away from the shallow and one track mind of typical MOBA creeps. Some henchman are protective of you, some like to start fights, some like to loot stores for money. The Lieutenants are a bit more complex in how they can support you. Some of them can heal you, some can buff you, some can do AoE attacks on the enemy. They have much more health than henchman. Then you have Leaders, which there are 7 to choose from with 2 more "on the way". These leaders are tied to 3 gangs which have their own Lieutenants and Henchman tied to that certain gang.

This game is still so unrefined it has a long way to go before it's even worth it. But the problem with that is it's Multiplayer focused, and will probably die out before this game gets rolling.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qM98tpX6USU
looks like a multiplayer musou to me

>Attack beats Grab(somehow)
attacks always have beat grab in every single game in existence

>$20
>Early Access

When will folks learn you can't charge for Early Access?