Rate my transmog Cred Forums, bad opinions will be ignored

rate my transmog Cred Forums, bad opinions will be ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nkbyAh9Hj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For a warrior she's remarkably unconcerned with getting stabbed in the gut. 0/10, function over fashion 100% of the time you should know that.

they wouldnt stab such a qt in the gutts, they would kidnap her and attempt to rape her but then the alfa leader would show up and fall in love with her
get real

I'd stab that bitch in the gut, your fantasies are yours alone.

She's ugly...

Extremely unoriginal and easy to obtain

ok listen faggots, take that back or i scream

Nice toon

It's not our fault you've paraded this dim witted slut in front of us.

Looks like shitty anime cosplay.

>human females still have glitched weapon sizes 11 years later
lmao nice game

>toon

>r9k, b and pol open

Best boards. Sorry for your shit taste

Motherfucker

Did you miss the old model and the cataclysm logo on the picture?

Holding a 2-hander with one hand like that... realy?

>Helmet that doesnt cover blows against her head, instead its in the way for her mouth, making her uncapable to yell commands at her fellow soldiers on the battlefield
>Armor that doesnt cover her midsection
>"Wings" on her shoulders
>Wearing horde-red when fighting for the alliance...

-2/10

its still glitched, they won't fix it just like they won't fix blood elf weapon scaling.

god forbid human females don't have 1 handers that look like 2 handers and 2 handers that look 5x their size

fuck off back to /wowg/

Sensibly dressed, nice highlights, looks like she's ready for a day in the fields. 10/10 transmog.

>nigger
0/10 im sorry

>Exposed navel
0/10 very haram

Honestly this looks great. I enjoy a nice transmog with the horde tabard. Is that an Org tabard or the Org tabard from the garrison?

>org

Just the regular org tabard.

id's say ditch the shoulder armor and it's perfect

SUPER SENTAI

>hiding your name

youtube.com/watch?v=9nkbyAh9Hj0

>Rate me
>i will ignore you if you dont like it

I am the kind of user who has plenty artistic hobbies and spends a couple hours in character creation screens. I can sincerely affirm this one looks great. Big shoulders are a thing in Warcraft universe, but I'm curious what he'd look like without them. Smaller ones would make the staff he is holding seem even bigger.

You look like a fag lord, colours dont even match. Goodjob if you were going for "i'm a shitter pleb" look.

guys, none of the rotations are fun, some are 3 buttons or 4 at max..... is it, over?