What are your thoughts on Birdo as a character, assuming you have ever at any point in your life thought about Birdo

What are your thoughts on Birdo as a character, assuming you have ever at any point in your life thought about Birdo.

There are a lot of Mario characters, and not a single interesting personality in the entire fucking bunch.

*excludes TTYD, the sacred cow of Mario that can do no wrong

Her name should be changed to Catherine, like the change from Princess Toadstool to Princess Peach, and leave Birdo as a species name.

Should be named Birda instead.

I want to know if I has a tongue

Have you tried looking in your mouth?

birdo is interesting, at least it is a little different from your regular jump on baddies

best LGBT couple in gaming

I want to see birdo's birdong

I get this feeling if she didn't have the trannie meme she would have been one of my top faps.

.How are Yoshi's feet bigger than his shoes?

Gay as shit

Do you think it gets pleasure from oral stimulation?

Nobody thinks this you delusional homosexual

SUCC

why is her mouth shaped like that?

Me second from the left.

It's not a mouth.

The 8-Bits in general were very interesting. Masked, cloaked, mysterious footsoldiers, generals are a whole race of transsexual dinosaurs, commanders include a greaser mouse, a living ball of fire, and a big crab, and they're all lead by an angry Arabian frog.

Every Mario character has a good personality.

Popular Transexual character.

Yeah, the species/individual name thing is getting a bit confusing. I'd rather it be like that too. Make the Toads Mushroom people or something

I've fapped to Birdo.

>meme

Why is that user trying to stop him?

Same.

>Make the Toads Mushroom people or something
This as well. Originally there was just the one named Toad, and the others were actually "Mushroom People"

Yoshi the Yoshi is fine though, I guess, but "Yoshisaur" for the species would be good.

Because he wants Birdo all to himself.

That is selfish. He clearly called dips first so the other should wait his turn.

Feminine benis

I think Nintendo forgot that she's just one of a species.

post some lewd birdo

I don't think they do
What I don't like about Birdo's 3D render is that her body is too squat and her nose is always dilated.

It looks like they're comtemplating shoving that ball in their snoot.

Swelling is a common sexual indicator.

Growing up for some reason I always thought that in every game that had yoshi and birdo they were pretty much fucking nonstop the second they were off camera.

Idk why.
they probably do

It was actually Birdo and Luigi.

I like to imagine fucking that mouthhole and cumming down her throat, and yes female you fucks

>mario with THICC ass wendy

Supreme taste.

Birdo is just weird. What's her fucking deal? She doesn't even fit. That said, just for laughs, do you think she gets embarassed when she poos out balls from her nose?

No, he seems to do it with out shame and to beat those that want to do him harm.

She's just a koopa dude, don't be weird

Do you ever wonder if it likes to be tied up in ropes/chains and used as a toilet?