exhentai.org/g/981961/0157c14fc1/
exhentai.org/g/964247/64dae0398f/
exhentai.org/g/981802/288b83eb2d/
exhentai.org/g/980067/22a2b7d912/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

cookie clicker

Go fuck yourself

Or play warfare, since that shit has basically the same amount of grindan as vindickdus

Did you try playing some non grinding games?

Keep masturbating instead

>tfw couldn't get vindictus to work
Guess I'll just continue to play modded skyrim. ;_;

i played gw2 wow ragnarok witcher and all dat shit i just like to kill some time and monster

Path of Exile

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

>he plays MMOs

kill yourself faggot

>i just like to kill some time and monster
You don't have to restrict yourself to MMORPGs to do this, you know. You might even develop some taste, god forbid some maturity. No promises though.

someone tried onigiri?

Does vindictus have a good population size. I've been wanting to play a shitty korean mmo lately.

Not OP, but same shit. I masturbated because I'm bored. I'm trying to find something else to do because I'm dying of boredom. When I can't find it I usually masturbate 37 times a hour. I would like to avoid that today, because I don't recall last time I fapped because I was horny and not because I had nothing better to do.

blade and soul
mabinogi

>tfw Kotor 1 won't run in 1920 x 1080 on my laptop so I can't finish it and move onto Kotor 2
>even with Flawless Widescreen
It's not fair, it's not right

>Codexfags: The list

Nice try.

played gta, deus ex, dmc, and alot other games but i allways go back to some grind fml right

>SMT but not Persona
Who the fuck are you kidding. Don't misunderstand, I'm a big SMTfag, but all Cred Forums cares about is Persona 3 and 4, every time I make a SMT thread it dies before reaching 50 posts. It's getting better now only because of IV:A.
Meanwhile when I woke up I immediately saw a Yukiko thread with over 500 replies.

I heard warframe has custom griding maps where the level can get shuffled around a bit so it's kind of like limited procedural generation.

oh wait you said
>give me your best braindead grinder
Eve online. Become an asteroid miner. Never enter star systems with a security status less than or equal 0.4

It goes free to play in november, and you can get a 30 day trial to play until then by asking a player to give you an invite code, or you can forego this and apply for a shorter trial by using the official website without referral.

dont realy care i play it solo

Yukiko is love.

>37 times a hour
Dang man.
Sounds like it's time for a new hobby. Gardening, maybe.

TERA is fun

>When I can't find it I usually masturbate 37 times a hour.
That's not possible.

This, semen would be a great fertilizer too.

It's just an exaggeration, silly user. Usually once a day, when I'm particulary bored 3 a day.

How long does it take you?

Eve is going f2p? Never played it, but from stories of intergalactic wars costing millions of credits that totalled in thousands of dollars made me think it was a successful enough to avoid that.

OP here once i got a free day and bored as f i count 8,5 times the last i droped after 40min

Depends from the materials. Usually between 30 minutes and 1 hour, if it's a Japanese game or VN can keep going for much longer.
I thought I was gonna get vidya suggestions, why are we talking about my fap habits?

We can talk about videogames any time, i'm more interested in anons dick.

>supposed to get some work done on sunday
>spent 6 hours masturbating to some russian CYOA game

how do you deal with precum?
i hate fapping longer than 10 minutes, because of leaking
fuck this

This is just a list of someones favorite games, there's nothing to do with Cred Forums.

All I want is a good hack and slash MMO, I've tried PSO2, BnS, TERA, Vindicktus, and they all suck. Anyone know of any good ones under the radar or some shit? I'm dyin here

Vindictus

There's plenty of missions during regular human hours in America. But if you're up early, out late or a yuropour. Gonna be dead

Kegals.

>not learning to OG without ejaculation
Git gud.

Terraria.
PSO2 if that's still a thing.
EVE.
A hobby like modding.

Dragon's Dogma Online

lel nice source engine p2w single player shitfest where all you can do is spend real money on costumes and sit around

>tfw precum makes fingers wrinkly

What are the best ero games?

The only game is vindictus. No game has combat as good. Too bad it has the worst community and weapon enhancement and developer support systems as well.

Pretty much. I usually don't actually cum multiple times, rather if I get a free day I just go once and edge for the whole day. If I have nothing to do next day as well I don't finish either and just go to bed like that.
>We can talk about videogames any time
Where? On Cred Forums?
I usually do it through clothes. It legit feels 10 times better to me than stroking.

>tfw no precum
;-;

Play black desert, good combat, cool craft system (hire workers to do shit for you), literally endless grind for shit.

p2w now

get rance

Damn that's boner inducing

DFO

I'd play with user.

EU got free stuff for years, including TIR coinsthat were removed recently you can buy for ingame gold if you were rich enough and spend that on Outfitters

>I usually do it through clothes. It legit feels 10 times better to me than stroking.
eh i don't like mess and i don't live alone
y tho

>tfw edge for eight hours, miscalculate a scene and then drop your load too early

>On Cred Forums?
On the super secret videogame board, Cred Forums's just a filter front.

i never realy got into it played prist and mage and this dark swordsman :/

DCUO plays a bit like a beat 'em up.

i dunno i just make nearly zero precum
kinda sucks

one day you gone make a pussy dry

it shouldn't be that much of a problem if you're uncut i think

What do I do here on Cred Forums then? Will I find people who suggest me video games?

Try DCUO.

Preferably on PS4 if you have one. They share servers with PC version.

so close

jokes on you
its still annoying
i hear pre tastes really good too

Cred Forums - Dicks and Masturbation

Why isn't genital mutilation illegal already?

It really doesn't. You won't ever notice pre-cum if you try to taste it.

precum is the best shit, its a physical indicator for amount of build up. I can tell when to slow down until I'm sure if I wanna go all out and bust a big one.

fapping more than once is shit anyway, the second and third one will always be stale, plus your dick would hurt. I remember back in teenage days i would masturbate until my skin abraded, no more thanks.

Warframe

Precum is a sign of low muscle control.

It's the freemium kind of f2p, you won't be able to get quite a number of skills with f2p clones. You probably can get a PLEX sooner or later, but my guess is that PLEX will boost in price once they introduce the f2p mechanics in a month

wait since i produce like zero precum does that mean my muscle control is good?
or is something just broken in my dick

>i hear pre tastes really good too
i tried mine once, it tastes i don't remember how it tastes ;_;
it was few years ago
best kind of threads senpai

yeah sure doc.

in any case its not like mine is oozing out, more like when its overflooding I could just relieve a tiny bit.

Warfarm is the game for you guys. Don't be intimidated by platinum, all you need to buy with it is slots and later, fashion. You can Jew other players for it too, no money required. You grind for EVERYTHING.

I can suggest you doujins and talk about your masturbation habits, but that's the best i can do.

It's just not a good idea if having actual sex.

>i hear pre tastes really good too

I can no longer tell if I'm reading too much hentai anymore

You're a liar. I leak like a faucet when I play CM3D2 for hours without actually masturbating, then when I do it my loads are bigger than anything else.
Precum is something entirely different from an actual ejaculation.

well duh. its not like I'm not gonna use a condom or the pill anyway

What's the PUA of doujins?

None of that niche bullshit, just vanilla, pick up lines, relationships, non-monogamy, etc.

well duh, does it even matter anyway. morning after pill is cheap

nigga just run in 1024, is it really that big of a fucking deal

Well it's not like I have anything better to do play. Otherwise I would not be here on Cred Forums.
Doujins don't do much to me sadly.

>I can no longer tell if I'm reading too much hentai anymore
its true, pre tastes good
eating cum is alot sluttier though

is it not only to creating a more favorable environment for your cum
and to clean your Jim from some π

JUST GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY, BABY
>playing with HDR, Glare and Adaptive exposure with such low brightness
Nigga what the fuck are you doing. How do you even see shit

Never choose between masturbating and gaming, I like to play action games with a vibrator

Destiny.

Grinding games all have shit gameplay but Destiny's gameplay is top tier.

Bullshit, m8. Do kegals for a few hours while playing vidya, then try to pretend as if it's not.

Warframe.

Its got hella grind, but the gameplay is fun,and can be as complicated as you want it to be. You can either mash melle through everything or use a frame the reqires power management and attention. Also you are activly encouraged to use new stuff to levelup. Only stalling point is when you are wating for something to build.

reminder to impregnate nezha etc.

Do people who need to unirocanilly play brainded grinders to fill the void in their routines do anything relevant in life?

It's still better than being a skinny slav druggie but come on guys.

>skinny slav druggie
hot

i unironically played WoW way past knowing it is a braindead grinder for retarded people but even accepting that i permanently let go of it a year or two ago
i don't have very many things to do is all

i just do my Job as a crime scene cleaner and work on request so i like to kill some time

Warframe is the answer friend

I've already got like 1500 hours in warfarm, bored of it

here, define relevant in life.
I work at a somewhat big place in my country and control the informatic systems, as well as teach and instructs people there occasionally, the place is like a fusion between a school and a museum/laboratory.

Remember when Bioware made good games?
Feels like a lifetime ago

Fun fact, the most professional men you find outside in their suits and stuff might be the biggest sluts around or the most twisted individuals when they are at home.

What's your job like and how do you get in to it?

>those credits
You're either a master trader or a very retarded newbie.

When's the last time you've played? If it was a while ago, there are a lot of new changes.
Are you fashionable?

cleaning stuff like rooms where a person died and shit
needed some and asked for a Job

*money

Do you need a degree, training, certificate, recommendation? or do you just walk in to a police station and ask to clean?

>tfw this thread got boring as well
Welp, I guess time for fap number two.

I got them for $10 in my country, so it's k
I actually had around 4k. I'm 500 hours in and I'm not willing to spent the next 3 years to have all the content I want, it really is convenient

Hmm, possible gay thread. Will continue to monitor until I spot a post that interests me. Go on.

i went to a special cleaning company and asked for a Job with nothing just endless free time

Can anyone spoonfeed me the title of this manga? I've seen the cover on sadpanda but never took a read on it. I know its by shindol but I can't find it when searching its tag

Did it get deleted or is it my mod level is too low? My mod level is 6

Why would you try to attract fags with anime girls?

That's how it works nowadays. Get with the times, grandpa.

The one in the OP is a Legend of Zelda parody.
The one you just posted is called Emergence.
I do believe it got deleted in some places for being too scary and bad and hurting muh feelings.

pic related
i'm a khv betafag and i am not cute
what do

Dungeon Fighter Online
Enjoy your 6 month grind to become MINIMUM requirements for raid, then enjoy your 2 year raid grind to get BiS shit.

You start by getting on your knees.

>ask for vidya to play
>"no games, only dicks here"
>ask for doujins to fap
>nobody suggests doujins
You are useless Cred Forums, how am I supposed to pass the time.

>google it
>find g.e gallery
>change url to ex
>gallery outdated click [link] for updated
>click
>this gallery has been removed
What the fuck? Is this shit too extreme for sadpanda?

sorry senpai, i'm not good at erping

It's really not, it's just muh feelings really. I don't know why, there is so much worse stuff on that site.

You asked what to do. I assume you want to taste a dick, correct? That's the message your image conveys. You start by getting on your knees, of course. Now start for practice.

imm cym

Emergence is published by Wani and is subject to takedowns.

Have some of my recent faps
exhentai.org/g/982000/ee283a49fb/
exhentai.org/g/981652/6812dc3b6e/
exhentai.org/g/981961/0157c14fc1/

Well I guess that makes sense. Thought it was something more corrupt in the site. But then again fuck Jacob and his site

>Yaoi
What are you trying to pull on me you naughty boy?

I think he is pulling himself

Play Shantae games OP, I bet she's good at grinding on men's crotches and who doesn't want a qt brown girl on their dick?

aint her Games on steam?

>braindead grinder
Warframe is absolutely toptier when it comes to grinding.
And waitwalls or paywalls if you don't feel like waiting to completely craft stuff.

play runescape with me

Now gay shit.

>not fapping to traps

Your loss my friends.

exhentai.org/g/964247/64dae0398f/
exhentai.org/g/981802/288b83eb2d/
exhentai.org/g/980067/22a2b7d912/

>fapping
>not in the process of becoming a chaste trap

>how am I supposed to pass the time.
You suffer like the rest of us stuck here and then you die.

ITS BEEN A LIFETIME
A LIFETIME
LIFETIME
LIFETIME
YEEEAAAAHHH
YOUVE GOT TO FIND A WWWEEEHHHAAY
YOUVE GOT TO FIND A WAAEEY
YOUVE GOT A WHEEEEEAAAY
BEFORE ITS OVVVEEERR, YEEAH

Sauce?

What did it mean by this?

Why do you people like to talk about dicks so much? Why not play a game?
Some Zelda parody by Shindol.

Let me show you.

>Not doing both at the same time

What game are you playing then?

Cs go

>wanting ShindoL bad ends

Nah son, you get Barrier Free

Warframe.
It's like Vindictus, but in space.
Also, worse.

Been emulating Shadow Tower and Darius Gaiden inbetween dicklusting sessions.

>Vindictus after or during Han Jae Ho
Clearly your taste is shit lad.

That sounds pretty boring, no wonder you need some breaks to talk about dicks.

>still young
>mildly cute
>dicklusting
how do i get the most dick possible?

What do you think are some fun games then user?

Grindr, probably
Go ask /lgbt/

Digimon Masters Online is as brain dead and grindy as it gets

Why Hearthstone of course.

I'm currently playing Bayonetta, alternating between Fire Emblem Conquest.
Don't do this user.

Can someone show me a good beginner's guide for Dwarf Fortress?

Man, i really want to play Bayonetta. I need to get a console one of these days.

Silly me to forget such a modern day classic.

Sorry, the urge to shitpost just came over me.

Best way to play is just to have the wiki up in the background to avoid getting stuck and letting nature have its course.

OH NO
NOT ME
I NEVER
LOST CONTROL

>full page
>google fives nothing

This world is cruel

Trove

>soul and mind permanently tainted

Should have listened and never read it when chapter 5 came out.

(C85) [DA HOOTCH (Shindo L)] PIG (The Legend Of Zelda)

Let me tell you of the pain of sauce making.

I have a thing for Platinum games despite being really bad at them. The fact that I'm bad also makes me lazy so I'm taking forever to finish it, especially when I can just get my 3DS and play Fire Emblem for the 98th time. I'll probably progress a bit soon since this thread is getting really boring.

Try getting a job

Only really played MGR from PG but i love the fuck out of their clover studios stuff though.
Good luck with your emblems and witches.