What are you gonna do if this shit gets delayed again?

what are you gonna do if this shit gets delayed again?

Play something else and keep waiting.

Not care, like I'm doing now.

Keep waiting, I probably wasn't going to buy it on day one anyways.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have no expectation for november being the release so im not affected

It won't be, it was already confirmed to be finished on data lock a few days ago and they sent it in to Sony and Microsoft for certification before it gets printed a few days ago. It was only delayed so they could upgrade it, and it's already been upgraded during that 1 month and a few weeks extra dev time they had.

The only way it could get delayed at this point is from external reasons.

Have more shitty xv-kun threads
Please reply to me xv-kun i know my bait will work

Thanks, now please kill yourself so we can finally have good threads
And yes before you reply with "you first" because i know you would've. I'll gladly do so if you follow

Laugh hard

Been waiting since 2007, at this point it's Duke Nukem Forever levels of "eh, someday".

Ps4 vs Ps4pro ;)

The same thing I did when it got delayed the first time, 5 minutes of disappointment, get over it, play something else until it comes out.

Nah, you first.

Laugh. Then stop laughing.

Come on xv-kun, you're way to predictable. All you do is reply with the same reply and pastas in every thread. You're not any better than the shitposters and yeah yeah go ahead and cry me a river again about defedning random people on a fucking anonymous board. If you want a hugbox make you own forum

I only reply to the same shit with Anti-XV-kun because he is trying to spread his lies and I'm countering them on every point. You calling me out for calling out a shitposter makes you an apologist shitposter, it's you who wants a fucking hugbox of only shitposters running wild going unchecked.

SQUASH THEM :^)
This isn't a fucking pokemon game where you have to catch wild shitposters, you live in your own little world and you're way beyond hope at this point

>Everyone who baits me is anti kun!
Get a clue.

LE EBIN SQISH THEM AM I RITE GOTTA SAY IT AGAIN

Once again you defend shitposters and are still being an apologist faggot.

No, maybe learn to read. I never said everyone was Anti-XV-Kun, I know exactly who that faggot is because he always posts the same exact images, MD5s and meme posts and pasta over and over.

And it works :^)